Welcome to Gaia! ::

Linkin Park Forever - Welcoming All Rock Fans

Back to Guilds

Reply Linkin Park Forever
Yah I am resurecting this Bad a** Thread >.< "Help Please" Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite Album
  Hybrid Theory - Hybrid Thoery
  Linkin Park - Hybrid Theory
  Linkin Park - Reanimation
  Linkin Park - Meteora
  Linkin Park - LP vs JZ
  Linkin Park - Minutes To Midnight
View Results

Rawberry Bang Bang
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:35 am
Well i noticed there were not many people going around in the forums in this fine guild and socializing. So i am gonna create a place to do that, this Topic right here. Now dont get me wrong its not just about anything its about the people talking about what they agree and disagree about linkin park just with no guidlines just straight talk. OK you know make freinds faster with your fellow LP fans.

P.S. i like making new freinds and freinds with common ground would be great ok  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:37 am
So i will start ive been talking with my freinds about What i've Done there new single and a few say they are disapointed because it does not soun like Linkin Park. What do you think ?  

Rawberry Bang Bang
Crew

kieshiada
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:09 am
well i still love linkin patk even if they arent as hard.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:49 am

I think What I've Done is a great song. With an awesome video, by the way. LP's sound has changed, and yeah that song wasn't as hard as say, One Step Closer, or something, but I've seen an article of them describing each song, and they say that there are other hard ones too.

I'll post that article once I find it again. An announcement I suppose.

Oh, by the way, I read in the article, that Mike doesn't do alot of rapping. He sings alot too. How do you feel about this?

I wish he'd rap more. I liked that LP was rock/rap, that's what made them so cool.

What I've Done
I'll Face Myself,
To Cross Out What I've Become,
Erase Myself,
And Let Go Of What I've Done...

Unforgettable Sound
Vice Captain

Rawberry Bang Bang
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:44 pm
unforgettable_sound

I think What I've Done is a great song. With an awesome video, by the way. LP's sound has changed, and yeah that song wasn't as hard as say, One Step Closer, or something, but I've seen an article of them describing each song, and they say that there are other hard ones too.

I'll post that article once I find it again. An announcement I suppose.

Oh, by the way, I read in the article, that Mike doesn't do alot of rapping. He sings alot too. How do you feel about this?

I wish he'd rap more. I liked that LP was rock/rap, that's what made them so cool.

What I've Done
I'll Face Myself,
Erase Myself,

Personally i like the new song as well because i think its different and shows they are evolving as a band. But i have heard a few people disappointed with the first single chosen.

No Rapping thats different because thats what made them Linkin Park. But i suppose its because its just the way the song sounded better. You know with singing rather than rapping. But i agree that the rock/rap made them cool and it made them LP.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:46 pm
kieshiada
well i still love linkin patk even if they arent as hard.
Yah me too when it comes to music i think it only matters what its saying then what it sounds like. But then again what it sounds like makes me want to listen to it. sweatdrop  

Rawberry Bang Bang
Crew

Lina Trinch
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:56 pm
I'll admit, I thought I would be disappointed at Minutes To Midnight, mainly because LP has been gone so long, but when I heard What I've Done I completly loved it. There's just something there that make Linkin Park, well Linkin Park. I love every song they've made that I heard (excpet some remixes... sweatdrop ) The point! LP still seems to have that certain feel that I love so much about them. They're music, look, & feel have changed (some more than others), but the LPness is still there, I think. Any other says on this? I mean, it sounds different, but somehow it's still Linkin Park.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:22 pm
Lina Trinch
I'll admit, I thought I would be disappointed at Minutes To Midnight, mainly because LP has been gone so long, but when I heard What I've Done I completly loved it. There's just something there that make Linkin Park, well Linkin Park. I love every song they've made that I heard (excpet some remixes... sweatdrop ) The point! LP still seems to have that certain feel that I love so much about them. They're music, look, & feel have changed (some more than others), but the LPness is still there, I think. Any other says on this? I mean, it sounds different, but somehow it's still Linkin Park.

In the end, (no LP pun intended xp ) it's all about the guild's name: Linkin Park Forever. I'll like em no matter what.

Unforgettable Sound
Vice Captain

Rawberry Bang Bang
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:37 pm
Yes exactly i mean i enjoy What i've Done i am just not saying its the best Linkin Park i've heard. I personally think the Album is gonna be great. I also joined the guild because its Linkin Park forever no matter what i will love there music.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:03 pm
Exactly! Thank You!!! mrgreen

by the way, does my hair look okay? I'm goin for ninja... aww nevermind.  

Lina Trinch
Crew

Rawberry Bang Bang
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:37 am
Lina Trinch
Exactly! Thank You!!! mrgreen

by the way, does my hair look okay? I'm goin for ninja... aww nevermind.

well i will awnser anyway...

does it matter what a ninja's hair looks like?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:21 am
Yup, just 36 days left!

sonic C Y A N i D E
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Voter 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Rawberry Bang Bang
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:48 pm
And i am All Alone Again.

Hey how many of you can say your in a band?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:25 pm

I'm not in a band, but I still make music.

What I've Done
I'll Face Myself,
Erase Myself,

Unforgettable Sound
Vice Captain

Lina Trinch
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:00 pm
I can say I'm 'not' in a band, but that doesn't count...

btw, I changed my hair back so just forget it... thank you  
Linkin Park Forever

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces