Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:49 pm
On That Day 300 years ago...

The planet has healed, The Shinra company has pretty much died out, though it did a lot of good before it was gone and left a persisting legacy, but now it's descendants have faded into obscurity.

The taint of JENOVA left it's mark, silver hair still springs up in Midgarian children from time-to-time, but The Calamity herself has long since been defeated. Only a few still walk the planet who remember those ancient battles, the Heroes of the past have become myths and legends.

"Midgar" itself has moved from it's ancient resting place, and now NeoMidgar lies between the ruins of Gongaga and the famous "Fortress Gold Saucer" Condor has become a town if immense commerce, and Wutai is the capital of culture. Smaller villages and towns have sprouted all across the land, spreading the populous across the world and thinning the ranks of the weaker monsters. The Town of Nebelheim is one of the few towns that is virtually unchanged, though the Shinra Mansion is known now as the "Shrine of Memories" and has been locked up, but is still occasionally visited by the last of the Heroes. (Red XIII and Vincent)

((This RP takes place 300 years after the Final Fantasy 7 game, So Almost all of you will have to make new characters for this setting. ))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:53 am
(I'm totally new to the way this all works so cut me some slack if I suck.)

The wind wasn't cold, but it wasn't warm, the intimitating thing it held was the loud shriek that echoed through the empty streets. Travelling had become a burden in a more modern world where people notice those who don't age like they should. Marka patiently waited for the sun to come up and the shops to open. He needed supplies worse than he'd ever needed them before. The town he'd come across was small. Practically microscopic was it's size. Of course, that didn't bother him. The less people he came across the better. People tended to question him about his appearance. Much like he'd seen done to the other 'left over's cursed with hair of silver, or another unusual colour, like the lavender his own hair was naturally stained with.

He missed the old world he'd lived in, but he couldn't lie, he liked the peaceful new world that had grown of it. Even though it was a painful expedition waiting out the time to see it all happen. He'd have to remind himself to thank Hojo for this wonderful disposition of his. Then again, he reminded himself, that would require a visit to Nebelheim, and while spitting on the dead man's "memorial" sounded like fun, he didn't think he could stomach that town.

He sighed with relief as he heard the first door open. He could finally get a chance to get away from his memories for a moment. He stood up and the shop keeper smiled at him.  

Too Sexy For A Shirt

MysteryCorgi

Generous Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:15 pm
((Hey look, if it isn't the epilogue of my doujin... I can't wait to work with this...I'll have to think now. heart You've read meh mind ermy. xd ))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:46 pm
(( @ Morgana, That's pretty funny! xd blaugh
@ Leo_Osaka, Actually you're doing JUST fine! Awsome first post! wink You're right on track, I had a feeling you'd be pretty good at this! xd ))

Freyr found himself meandering through the dense Gongagan forests, Since there was no longer a city here the terrain had been named after it. There had since been upcroppings of smaller towns and villages but the landscape had retained it's memorable title. Freyr sighed at a few particularly pleasant memories, he'd always loved the country side, and Gongaga was full of it! Unfortunetally the nice weather and thick colorful foliage also lent itself well to disguise for the Nasty nearby monsters. There may not have been a significant number of weak creatures as in decades long past, but the stronger ones seemed to have picked up some of the slack. Freyr had been hunting down just one such monster, but the trail had gone cold as he approached the tiny village. It seemed to have been one of the most recently established ones in the area, Freyr couldn't remember having seen it on any of his other excursions. But regardless of it's unfamiliar appearance, the Chimera hummed cheerfully to himself as he pranced towards it's open streets. Sure enough, eyes widened and mouths dropped as he strode confidently into town, his eyes scanned the area, quickly picking out a sign that seemed to indicate the position of a general store just down a side-street. Grinning enthusiastically at the shocked faces as he passed. Trotting up to the store in question he hailed the shop-keeper jovially, "Hello! I would like to purchase some food and some... um......." He trailed off quickly as his eyes alighted on a particularly unusual shade of hair, which was attached to a young man, rather on the short side when compared to the Felis-Centaur's impressive 8 foot 2. For several moments Freyr said nothing, simply examined the lavender shade, then his face split into a grin so broad it should have cracked something. "I WANT PURPLE HAIR DYE!!" He gasped, throwing his hands into the hair, then pointing at Marka's head and waving his hands more for emphasis, "PURPLE!! Like THAT! PURPLE!!" He even went so far as to grab ahold of the young man's shoulders half 'petting' the hair in question between his fingers. "It's purple!!" He stated again, so excited by the revelation he was threatening to hyperventilate.

((Sorry to throw Freyr at you right off the bat, but this should be fun! wink ))  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

MysteryCorgi

Generous Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:20 pm
((@Ermy You mind reader you! XD For shame! and throwing Freyr at the newbies. It's surprising that you don't traumatize all of the RPCs. XD))

Morhighan sighed, organizing the papers on her desk. After being a teacher off and on for the past 200-something years you'd think she;d have gotten really good at teaching or just quit.
She hadn't meant to pick up the old eraser and chuck it at the kids head.
She had nailed the brat in the head, which was great.
Especially considering how she wasn't facing the kid at the time.
Unlike most teachers, Morhighan actually did have sort of "eyes in the back of her head."
She could she through things.
Anyway, the kid was left with a fine white powder on his hair which got a lot of caustic remarks about curses and such.
She suddenly heard the knock that she had been awaiting rap uopn the door.
The principal.
"Bugger," she muttered under her breath.
"Come in," she called.
---
About a half hour later and Morhighan stood on the street with a bag of her belongings.
Her hair, caught in the wind whipped around wildly.
"Time to go back to Niebelheim," she sighed, ambling towards the outskirts of NeoMidgar.
She looked around, deciding which way to go.

((Quick note: Morhighan is a school teacher after she convinced the government to get a school system for everyone. Haha I can hear the kids say: "My teacher's a vampire. O_O"))
[EDIT: She's in NM right now, but might be making her way towards you guys. I'll have to think.]  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:30 pm
((Actually we aren't quite in NeoMidgar... that is a bit north of Gongaga, Close, but not in the same area, so you probably wouldn't come into any actual contact with Freyr yet. HOWEVER, if you happen to hear rumors of huge nasty monsters.... we haven't decided exactly what it is yet (you may if you want) perhaps even a new kind. that will get you into the 'action' rather quickly anyways, since Rumor Searching is what Freyr will be doing next.))  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

MysteryCorgi

Generous Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:40 pm
((KK I'll change it. Suddenly I'm tempted to draw Freyr with Marka just screaming "PURPLE!!!" Yay. XD ))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:12 am

It had taken Marka almost a full minute to realize what had just happened. Apparently some very tall guy had just grabbed him and called attention to him. Great. Just divine. 'Two can play at that game my friend.' He turned as best he could under the larger man's grip.

"Oh but violet just wouldn't look right on you, darling." Marka gently patted the man's face, though it was a stretch, but he managed to make it look less than difficult. "After all, it has to be natural." He flicked his hair. He smirked as he tried to sidle past the man while he was still in the slightly surprised state. Certainly he couldn't have been expecting him to play back. It perturbed him that the attention was called to him though and he lower his head as he moved to open the door for a quick escape from the strange man who had 'attacked' him in his odd way. He did not like people touching him and the man's aura felt all wrong. Of course the moment he managed to get to the door he realized that he was not pleased with just letting that strange 'person' do such a thing to him. He slowly moved back over to the man, trying to ignore the looks he felt on him.

"Okay," Marka breathed, "What on gaia possessed you to do that? And if you dare say 'Sephiroth' I will smack you for making such a bad and untastefully overused joke."

((xD Trust you me Ermak, Marka can be a handful himself. They will probably get along very well! <3))  

Too Sexy For A Shirt

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:07 am
((I read your fanfiction, I remember! 3nodding however you did fail to notice one thing. NOT mind you that you neccesarily have to change your post, because I can still work with it. But Freyr isn't just a "tall guy" xd He's eight feet tall due to his chimeric aspect. wink but we can just say that Marka wasn't paying as much attention... after all Freyr is supposed to have a different outfit for this timeline... ;p
User Image ))

Freyr's mouth had indeed been open, likely to make exactly such a claim for he snapped it shut and paused to arrange a far too innocent expression upon his own face. This only lasted for a few moments however and he shrugged, "Cause it's PURPLE!" He said again, "That's AWSOME! I want Purple hair!" unperturbed by Marka's annoyance he glanced around the small shop hopefully, sighing when no immediate solution to giving himself purple-colored hair presented itself. "Maybe I can have purple fur too!" He added, the stacks of 'new shipment' boxes must have hidden it from veiw, for several people who hadn't watched the chimera enter gasped when he lifted one massive paw, spreading out the toes and claws as if pondering what it would look like dyed another color. In truth he was wearing a strang 'almost pants' getup, that wrapped protectively around his beastial chest and down his legs. His blue-eyed gaze turned to Marka once more, "would my FUR look good in purple?" He inquired as solemnly as possible, which for Freyr meant he was smiling, his eyes glittering with amusement. Despite Marka's strange hair-color, he was FAR from the center of attention at the moment.

((Freyr is Freyr, ... though in truth I'd always wondered what would happen if he met Marka. ;p
@Morhinghan Don't worry about trying to meet up with US, Freyr will be heading your way pretty shortly.))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:04 pm
((Oh trust me, Marka noticed XD He's just not really phased quite yet. He's a tiny guy XD He's used to people towering him by now!))

Marka snorted. "Oh please, purple is not your colour and I correct you by saying it's Lavender! My hair is lavender, thank you." He said flicking at his hair in the usual manner he did evertime it was mentioned. Besides, with 'lavender' fur, you'd look like a pansy. Of course it doesn't help my case much, but I'm used to looking chickish." Marka winked. "Though I think Red would suit you." He turned to leave the man in the store, basking in the attention that he was thankful he was NOT getting.

He turned quickly before he finally exited the shop. "Oh and also, Purple isn't for Chimeras anyhow. It's most suitable, on Dragons." He grinned turning dramatically while mentally snickering to himself. Chances were great that he'd caught the guy's interest, though he was curious himself. But he could play prey just as good as any, he thought.

He stepped out in the early morning, lowering his head as people walked passed. It's one thing for the hair to be noticed but the dragonic eyes made him suspicious. "Where to now?" He wondered aloud to himself.

((xD I'm finding this to be fun...Though you've got an advantage because you know a lot more about Marka having read my story and all XD! Don't be alarmed if he acts flirty xP))  

Too Sexy For A Shirt

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:20 pm
((Actually Freyr loves 'flirty' because he gets it so very rarely. In all his nearly 400 years he's only had a scant handful of people who were comfortable enough with his appearance to 'flirt' with him. If you want to know more about Freyr I can tell you if you like.))

"Well 'lavender' is Purple!" Freyr insisted with almost child-like stubbornness, The chimera snickered at the mention of him looking like a 'pansy', and his eyes lit up at the suggestion of "red" dye. pulling a lock of his own blond hair before his face he considered for a very breif moment, his hair was longer than he used to keep it, still fluffy on top but sporting a very short 3-inch ponytail at the base of his neck. "But then I'd look like Reno...." He muttered to himself, chuckling at the thought, When he saw Marka turn and leave his face fell into a pout, but not one to be outdone by any stretch he trotted after the small man. "How many purple dragons do you know?" He chimed in happily behind the lavender-haired fellow, his keen ears picked up the question Marka asked himself and Feyr simply couldn't resist. "TO THE PROMISED LANDS!!!" He shouted quite abruptly and jumped into a broadened over-exageratted stance with all four legs, pointing off at some space over Marka's left shoulder. He held his serious expression for all of 5 seconds before collapsing into giggles.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:54 pm

Marka jumped as the other man suddenly burst out. He was about to snap a witty retort to the dragon question, but this sudden hollering of "To the promised Lands," set him back a moment.

"Bout to give me a heart attack, you'd almost think you were Reno with how flamboyant your personality...is..." He clamped his mouth shut. He had no idea where that came from, or even who Reno was at that point, but he was hoping the other did not notice that little mumbling session of his. In an attempt to cover he turned and smirked, "And I'll have you know, I DO know a LAVENDER dragon. And Lavender is not purple! Lavender is silveryish! Purple is...purple! And before we even get into the white verse silver conversation, Lavender is SILVERYISH! Not WHITISH! I can name several people who'd have your head for calling silver white, not that that was even a relevant topic, but you know what I mean...At least I hope you do. Actually I don't really care if you do because I don't really even know what i'm talking about anymore. I do that entirely too opften these days...Though usually I don't have anyone TO talk to, so really I'm just kinda monologuing..." He paused to take a breath and realized his new 'companion' was giving him a look. What kind of look, he wasn't sure, but it was a look.

"What? It's LAVENDER!" He finally added. "So what's the deal. You gonna follow me now?" Marka yawned. "You know I can't for the life of me understand why you look familiar. I can't think of many half human half..."what ever you are"'s that I've come into contact with...And what's with that look you're giving me?"

((XD I wouldn't mind if you told me more about him! I like his flippant personality!))  

Too Sexy For A Shirt

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:28 pm
((Flippant, impulsive... Melodramatic in the extreme! xd and so optimistic he could make people cry... ))

It was Freyr's turn to be set back a moment, he cocked his head sideways at the muttering of 'Reno'. While Freyr was more than accustomed to spouting random names himself, it wasn't often that other people were well enough versed in history to know whom he spoke of, let alone pinpoint personality traits. The Chimeric Ex-SOLDER had never been stupid, much to the dismay of some of his victims, and his memory was impecable. Once the possibility of a similarity was brought to his attention his mind clicked, it had been hundreds of years but he could remember having seen someone who strikingly resembled the young man before him. In passing, several times.... in... his head cocked the other way as he thought, allowing Marka to run through his minor rant. "THE SHINRA TOWER!!!" He bust out suddenly, Then as though completely ignoring his own outburst, "I want to see a lavender dragon!" He grinned broadly, "And of course Silver isn't white... Sephiroth's hair was Silver, and Bugenhagen's hair is white." He impulsively stuck his tongue out at Marka before continueing. "But lavender is a shade of purple, violet is also purple, though some people are under the strangest impression it's blue for some reason..." He paused breifly to mull that revelation over before shrugging. "Lavender is only 'silvery-ish' if it's on certain flowers or otherwise has a metallic sheen to it!" Freyr finished quickly, At Marka's inquiry the chimera's face suddenly lit up like christmas. "SURE! I'd LOVE to follow you a while!" he declared as though the young man had offered him a fantastic toy. Without warning he suddenly grabbed the slender figure up in a firm nearly-restraining hug, and with the most mischievious grin on his face he trotted back into the shop behind him. "LOOKIE LOOKIE!!" He cried happily, presenting Marka to the confused looking gazes, "I've got a pet!"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:51 pm
One particular person in the shop, who himself had a somewhat unusual hair color, sort of a silvery blond, to be precise, held up a hand with a box in it from a shelf in the back of the shop when he saw the two 'unusual' people reenter. "Hey, lavender hair dye, right here." He announced, though his friend groaned inwardly that he was 'once again' butting into things he shouldn't have. The young man made his way towards the front of the store to present his 'finding' for Freyr's inspection. "Course I'd have to agree lavender probably wouldn't go good on a Felitaur's fur. You ARE a felitaur, right?" He seemed hopeful, that he'd gotten that right.  

Janus HighPriestOfPlayer

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:02 pm
((MWA HA! I drew a sketchy of Freyr's new outfit!! xd ... whilst listening to long lectures in class today... ninja
User Image
It's supposed to be sort of a cross between a Remnant outfit, and wutaian formal wear. He really had a special place in his heart for Sephiroth, but he's also lived in Wutai for a long time, so he probably had it commissioned for him there.))  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff