Welcome to Gaia! ::

Linkin Park Forever - Welcoming All Rock Fans

Back to Guilds

Reply Linkin Park Forever
Introduce Yourself - Get to know your fellow LP Fans Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dance Party Massacre

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:52 pm
hi! ummm....i guess you can call me emo elmo or jashara, which is my real name and i HATE it....but you can cal lme that if you wish. i love linkin park and other rock bands and my fav color is black and im gothic but not satanist even thoguh i have a bloody upside down cross in my sig. just so you know. you can visit my profile and leave a comment or PM me, if you would like to know more. lol umm....i like pie. very much. yup. me and pie are home dawgs! lol im a dork, in case you havent noticed.

also you can send me a friend request if you want. =]]  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:44 pm
hi my gaia name is tabby300
i love all linkin park songs and to see just how much i like them check out my profile
i sang numb at a talent show and won best voice and best song choice award
my favorite sport is ummm i think soccer cause u get to kick something lol
my hobbies are listening to music lol, drawing, creating stuff, writing stories, listening to music, ummmm listening to music, ummmm let me think for a second listening to music, being funny, and ummm listening to music!  

wolfie11

ABUSER x BONES

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:33 pm
Hey, I'm dyingxyouth. You can call me whatever you want to because I don't really care. LP is my number one favourite band. Rock on! I love peppermint. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:10 am
Yo, wassup, y'all, I'm lifeodaparty, but you can call me Orion.
Linkin Park is the best, I own all their albums and love every single one of themexept for Re-animation. =D
I have made one or two re-mixes.
I'm a senior in high school.
Talk to y'allz later. =D  

0rion the Hunter

narutos evil twin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:27 am
i am nice cool funny and kind mean i like lp a lot i watch lots of movie want to be a ninja so i can burning_eyes eyes and lot pll hat on me  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:36 pm
Uh, call me Ally or xbhx.
I like LP.. enough.. I like Evanescence...
I live in the woods.
Uh.. check out my profile if you wanna know me.. ^.^
I'm actually kinda sad right now. o.o I can't tell you why.. Its.. kinda.. between a few people and me..  

Con Dolore

Angel of Smoke
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:50 am
welcome all new members
I hope you all have fun in this guild
post a lot and stay active and you will be in this guild "forever" ^^

greetz Angel of Smoke  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:05 pm
and that all u need 2 know bout me  

narutos evil twin

Sasquatch John

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:53 am
Hey fellow LP fans! I'm John the Crazy White Kid. Call me John. I'm a Linkin Park freak. I also listen to country and rap/hip-hop. I'm also a Kaiju (giant monsters) maniac. I'm single, I might get with my ex again, but I donno. I would write more but I'm usin my Wii, so it's kinda difficult.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:35 pm
ok...so i'm Hana (if you wan't to know) i live in Wisconsin (no, not on a dairy farm) i obviously love Linking Park (otherwise i wouldn't be here in the first place). I'm very diverse with music (except rap, r&b and all that crappy stuff...ok, so not totally diverse but you know...) i'm currently a freshmen in highschool and yeah..... ninja

there are a lot of otherthings i could tell ya but just visit my profile i guess..  

Nyx_20

ill end my days with you

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:08 am
Hi.I'm Spencer.I like Linkin Park. I've been to one of their concerts. It was awesome. So many blinking lights! xD Anyways... Im 17.ummmm if you want to know more about me look at meh profile.

Buzznet:Clicky-clicky
imnotokay.net:Click! ^.^  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:50 pm
Hi. I'm The One and Only Maverick, aka Jason. I am proud to be a Linkin Park fanatic. I own Hybrid Theory, Reanimation, Meteora, Collision Course, Live In Texas, and Minutes to Midnight.. and have them all ripped to my computer. Additionally, I own The Rising Tied by Fort Minor. I say 'own' because I actually shelled out the cash to purchase the albums instead of downloading the songs for free from services like Limewire. I am looking forward to the release of the album by Dead By Sunrise. After reading on the subject, I did a little digging and found about Chester's previous band Grey Daze and their two albums. I can find the second album but cannot find anything about their first album. I do not know if that first album is simply too old or what's going on with it. I'm not really active on Gaia so I may not make the 2 post a week requirement every week.

----------------
Now playing: Linkin Park - In Between
via FoxyTunes  

TheOneAndOnlyMaverick

DarkFalconn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:15 am
Hello my name is DarkFalconn, falc for short, i love LP, i'm into the Air Force so don't insult them!

Hybrid theory
Metora (Spelled wrong)
Minetes to midnight
others i don't remember  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:45 am
welcome all members!
nice to be here

stay active, post a lot or donate
and u all will stay in this guild 'Forever'  

Angel of Smoke
Crew

XAldyX

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:03 pm
Hi im my name is Aldy, im 13, i fell in love with Linkin Park when Minuets to Midnight came out. it was at about 11pm and i turned on the radio and they played some songs from them. i had never her LP before that and now i love them in when i hear them it makes my tummy feel funny!

Linkin Park Forever

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff