Welcome to Gaia! ::

Linkin Park Forever - Welcoming All Rock Fans

Back to Guilds

Reply Linkin Park Forever
Introduce Yourself - Get to know your fellow LP Fans Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unforgettable Sound
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:47 pm

Just provide a short bio. You can use my bio as an example.

User Image
Hey, I'm unforgettable_sound.
You can call me Sound for short.
I'm a mod. Obey me! Just kidding.
I reallllly love LP.
I make remixes for their songs.
Look them up on YouTube here.
Umm, I'm in high school, I'm a Junior.
As far as everything else goes, you can check my profile, or PM me.

Later!

What I've Done
I'll Face Myself,
To Cross Out What I've Become,
Erase Myself,
And Let Go Of What I've Done...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:50 pm
'Sup
I'm Kyle
I like Linkin Park
I guess.

PoptartG4799

kieshiada
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:09 pm
I don't have a name*laughs*..... Well my favorite song is what ive done or from the inside  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:23 pm
(I know it's for newbies, but I wanna be in the loop, too, so...)

HHHIIIIIII!!!!!! I'm Me! Call me Me, or Lina, or 42, or whatever I don't really care. I <3 Linkin Park & have Meteora, Hybrid Theory, Reanimation, Live In Texas, & a little mix I made with extra songs. All of their songs are on my awesome iPod (except some from Reani.)..... umm... I live in Louisiana (which isn't racoon infested as many think). I'm a Freshmeat in high school right now, can't wait for Sophmore... ummm.... all my friends seem to move away... all the guys I like don't like me & all the dudes I don't like, like me (in that way)... I read way to much............ I'm insane.... I draw horribly... Anime rulz.... My myspace is myspace.com/jadebage & my bebo is... I forgot... but I'm LinaTrinch........................................

I think that's all... unless someone wants a life story... now... *points in a random direction* Your Turn!!!!!  

Lina Trinch
Crew

Rawberry Bang Bang
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:50 pm
Whats up i am [Rain~Bow] or Jacob and i am an LP fan. i live in North Vancouver B.C. so i am Canadian and decided to join this fine guild and now am gonna go look at the other forums.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:07 pm
Hiya, I'm Luisa.
I'm a LP fan!
Fav song: From The Inside
Can't wait for there new album!!!
I'm a junior at high school.
Love LP, when I hear there song on the radio i start to get super happy lol
And I can play there songs on the piano biggrin  

Lewizuh

shinobi-fighter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:19 am
HELLO!! im Skylar but most ppl call me Sky
im a huge fan of Lp and i so want there new album
im 16 and live in London England  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:15 pm
hey. what's up? i'm mohkie and i'm a lp fan (kinda y i'm here).
i love points of authority  

mohkie

chris redfield25

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:41 am
hello i'm chris i am a 25 year old cop in colorado me and my friends listen to linkin park bcuz my nephew got me into it and resident evil its funny that my nephew calles my city raccoon city its the same place on the map in the game oddly but linkin park is the best band and i've memorized all their songs  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:00 pm
I'm Jess and i love LP...enough said. lol.  

watchdawg77

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

PyroLillyoftheMoon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:32 am
Hello my name is Patricia, but most just call me tricia I am 20 years old. I love Linkin Park, but can't remember for the life of me how I started liking them. But I love them all the same. ^,^

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:01 pm
haha im ian and linkin park is my favorite band since i was in 3rd grade i think haha i still like em and im in 8th now and yeah  

SnowMan799

Freelance Mike

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:00 am
Hey my name's Rtkid (or you can call me Mike) my favourite song would be "the classic" In The End, but i like thier new song What I've Done alot to. I'm from Montreal Canada, and I'm looking forward to buying thier new CD.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:12 pm
Ello,
I'm udontnome and I'm lp fan. Well, I love all their songs  

Mizuki-chan601

sonic C Y A N i D E
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Voter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:23 pm
Hey dudes and dudettes, punks and punkettes, pimps and pimpettes, etc. (lolz) I'm innocent_dreams1. Call me innocent for short if you want or anything that you think describes me (anything at least with music). I heart listening to music especially rock/emo/punk and I'm open to anything else that you'd like me to hear but my favorite genre is rock. I obviously heart bands such as Linkin Park, My Chemical Romance, Panic! At The Disco, Fall Out Boy, Taking Back Sunday and etc. I'm very friendly, a little lazy and crazy once in a while. Singing and Art are my favorite things to do and if you'd like to know anything more or have any more question 's on my "interesting" life, feel free to PM or comment me. 'Kay people! Laterz! (Lolz)

Linkin Park Forever

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff