Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Haven For Harry Potter Fanatics~

Back to Guilds

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Dumbledore's Army, Marauders, Magic 

Reply Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics
Sakura kura's anime based comic! Welcome! PART 7 UP! NEW! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sakura_kura
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:08 pm
So it was two in the morning and three girls were at the Harry Potter guild. What else do we do but ramble on and on about nothing. And so, accidently-I swear, I creat a comic. It was just a short thing, but now there is another on. So I have made a thread to put it up for the world to see!

A bit more story . . .
I commented about how our conversations were goin in circles. And I said it was like walking around a tree-this is how we got the tree there, it was the first part of the island. Then I said 'maybe fruit will fall' as in knock us unconscience or kill us-but Kim said organe-I knew oranges couldn't kill us-hense the coconut tree! Then I got the image of how there could be a tiny island with just a tree! And I drew a picture-a very bad one. But it was the birth of this comic. A very bad one. But there were a lot of bad things about this first picture. Like the cat on my head had no body and I had no cape-generally-my character looked odd-but Kims looked fine (except her hair...). . . so I re-drew it and added a happy-happy sun as well as the body to the cat. This time I forgot Kims tail. And the water looked bad, very bad. Then Kim invited a psyco to the island. Then Kim invited Kat to the island. She made a comment that worried me, though;

Empress_Kat
On the deserted island? Not to sure how that would work out, I'd probably go stir crazy and kill someone.

But with all said and done she was added into the comic. But at this point it was just a picture-the first picture you can see of the strip down below.

And from this the comic was born! the story continues only from comments of those who support what I do! If everyone started disliking it I would stop-I can't do someting like this for my own enjoyment, and so I have created a world where others can laugh at and with me. I once had a dream on gaia. To becom good friends with people who I could accept and be accepted by-and as an artist I always wanted to draw a group of my friends-but little did I know it would have to be backwards. Rather than waiting for friends and then drawing them-I drew them and we became friends.
These strips are dedicated to Empress_Kat and KimCl who are great people-as well as the whole of the Harry Potter Guild-for I enjoy hearing what the have to say all of the time. Hopefully you can enjoy this, and tell me when to stop when it gets to old! Thank you for your time. heart

Up and running!

Red= new comic
Blue=archived comic
Black=Comic up

Characters-UP!
First comic
Second comic
Third comic
Fourth comic
Fifth comic
Sixth comic  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:10 pm
Characters

These are the three characters shown-so far-in this comic. Sorry the picture is blurry sweatdrop

User Image  

Sakura_kura
Vice Captain

Sakura_kura
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:12 pm
Alright-this is where I will store all the comics because I can't have all the images up or they would be on the later pages so just click the links!

First real comic:
This is the first part of the comic-the original

First 'comic strip'

Page one

Page two

Page three

Page four

Page five

Page six

Second strip:

Page one

Page two

Page three

Page four

Page five

Part three!

Page one[/img]

Page two[/img]

Page three[/img]

Page four[/img]

Page five[/img]

Page six[/img]

Page seven[/img]

Page eight  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:23 pm
PART FOUR!

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image  

Sakura_kura
Vice Captain

Sakura_kura
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:25 pm
Part five!
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:29 pm
Part six! NEW!

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
*She said: 'Is that what we were floating one?!?!'*

User Image
*Yes, this is her swimming*

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image  

Sakura_kura
Vice Captain

Sakura_kura
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:31 pm
Part Seven! NEW!

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:34 pm
Wow, that's flippin' funny.
So cute! mrgreen  

Emerwyn

KimCL
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:34 pm
I loved it! And we were able to continue to run around in circles! I laughed and laughed! blaugh heart 10 points to Hufflepuff!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:36 pm
KimCL
I loved it! And we were able to continue to run around in circles! I laughed and laughed! blaugh heart 10 points to Hufflepuff!

Yay me! Thank you for the comments!  

Sakura_kura
Vice Captain

Empress_Kat
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:38 pm
Love it! Love, love, love! I am full of complete adoration for your comic-drawing abilities!

I showed it to my little brother, who is twelve, and not-crazy. He didn't get it, but he did laugh at the stuck-in-a-tree part.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:41 pm
Empress_Kat
Love it! Love, love, love! I am full of complete adoration for your comic-drawing abilities!

I showed it to my little brother, who is twelve, and not-crazy. He didn't get it, but he did laugh at the stuck-in-a-tree part.

YAY! Only those with the . . . .gift . . . of crazy can contimplate this.  

Sakura_kura
Vice Captain

KimCL
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:45 pm
My favorite scene is where we are swimming under water, plotting our next move...lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:47 pm
KimCL
My favorite scene is where we are swimming under water, plotting our next move...lol.

Yes, mine as well. Well, you are, I am drowning. Anyway. I have some ideas for another comic . . . I just need to know what people want. I voted for the ice cream truck. heart  

Sakura_kura
Vice Captain

KimCL
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:50 pm
O: A flying ice cream truck? Or one that runs underwater? Yes yes icecream truck sounds good....  
Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff