Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

want some gold?
  W00T G0ld!!
View Results

Gaylord Mule 3

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:48 am
One sunny sunday afternoon a church was just gettign settled for service when two men walked in clad head to to in black and wearing ski masks. They both held automatic weapons at the ready. One remained by the exit in the back of the church and the other went up to the pulpit. "Anyone willing to take a bullet for Christ kindly remain seated," he yelled at the congregation, "the rest of you will be free to go."

there was an imense scraping of chairs and all but about a dozen people filed out of the church. The man at the front gestured to those who remained. "All of you come up to the front please." when they were seated at the front pew directly in front of the black clad man. he took off his mask. "Aright Father," the man said, turning to the priest. "i've cleared out the hipocrites please continue with the service." the two men with the guns sat down to listen.

ok i know the ending is kinda lame but it gets the point accross. I got this in an email and i was wondering if any one else thinks this is actualy a good idea.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:05 am
Bad idea. You'd get all these cases for harrasment or whatever. People will sue your a** off; welcome to America!  

elmon

Gaylord Mule 3

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:18 am
elmon
Bad idea. You'd get all these cases for harrasment or whatever. People will sue your a** off; welcome to America!

LOL good point. but then i live in canada. i'll just go to jail.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:56 pm
lol its pretty funny, i actually like that idea 3nodding  

[Jesus~Freak]

Sir BlackHeart

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:14 pm
[Jesus~Freak]
I have an immensely serious question, and that is....say if someone told you to foresake Christ right now(in words) or else I'll shoot your parent, but you didn't mean it, would GOD really take you seriously and be all pissed; and be like on judgement day, you forsook me, go to hell.....or would he even be upset in the first place.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:04 pm
NewFoundLight
[Jesus~Freak]
I have an immensely serious question, and that is....say if someone told you to foresake Christ right now(in words) or else I'll shoot your parent, but you didn't mean it, would GOD really take you seriously and be all pissed; and be like on judgement day, you forsook me, go to hell.....or would he even be upset in the first place.

Peter forsaked (or is it forsoke, or what??? help!!) Jesus three times. You can find the story in Matthew 26:69-75 NASB. I don't think God would send you to hell, but I think he'd be upset just because you didn't stand up for him.

LOL, that story's hilarious. A little overboard though. But it proves a really good point.  

Sarcastic_Angel

Autumn_the_angel

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:25 pm
[Jesus~Freak]

yea i might have to give that one a shot  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:24 pm
lol very funny. I can imagine that happening in my church.  

Guardian - Angel

tfklovr

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:37 pm
It's forsook I think, that's just a side note though =) Haha yeah that's kinda funny...just one thing though, could you guys please try not to cuss? I come to the Christian guilds to get away from that. Whether or not you find it offensive, some people do, and all I ask is that you respect that. wink  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:40 pm
I tried it once. Got beat up by everyone at Church and had to go to the hospital for 3 months.

Not really, but with my luck that would happen.  

xkid0

[Jesus~Freak]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:43 am
NewFoundLight
[Jesus~Freak]

hmm thats a hard question. if i were to forsake Christ but not mean it in order to save my mom or dad, ide hope that God would be understanding of my decision and forgive me. i dont think he would send me to hell for it though  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:42 am
[Jesus~Freak]
NewFoundLight
[Jesus~Freak]

hmm thats a hard question. if i were to forsake Christ but not mean it in order to save my mom or dad, ide hope that God would be understanding of my decision and forgive me. i dont think he would send me to hell for it though

personaly i'd let my parents get shot. they'd die martyrs of sorts wouldn't they?besides while the perp is busy shooting my parent's i could try and get the gun and get him. or just take the bullet instead.

also i'd like to point out quickly that i do not condone acts of terrorism uppon churches.  

Gaylord Mule 3

The_Mortician
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:29 pm
IT'S FORSAKEN DAMMIT! Sorry, that just got on my nerves.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:12 pm
uh...the whole hypocrite thing is always going to be around because all christians are sinners ALL of them as for the whole them not wanting to die for God kind of thing....just know that you would...that's all you could do

but I want to do that same thing to my church! mrgreen  

kiljoyb4u

ashley duke

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:26 pm
i gotta say, it would work. lol good story, not meant to be taken seriously or an idea to carry out. just a funny story meant to prove a point.  
Bits and Pieces

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff