Welcome! Introductions here! (Come introduce yourself) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SonicHearts
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:04 pm
Here is where all members can introduce themselves. You can introduce yourself in anyway you like.

I believe I get to start, huh?

Well,
My name is KHearts4ever, and I am one of the Vice Captains of this awesome guild. You can also call me KH, KHearts, or Hearts; but just call me Heather ^^ lol! About everyone else does, since I will always use that name for my RP(roleplay) characters. Plus, its my real name =D
I'm 15 years old and I like the color blue. My job in this guild will mostly be in the Roleplay section. Where I set up the rules and make sure everything is going okay.

Your intro does not have to be lie mine, but it can if you want to. Weather only saying your name or telling us about yourself of your time on gaia or anything. Juts come say 'Hi' and we will greet you as our new friend. So let me be the first to say: Welcome! biggrin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:39 pm
Hi! I am RikusGirl-Rika. I'm also one of the vice captains of this guild - and this guild is da BOMB!. I'll soon be 14 and I hope I don't mess anything up since this is my first time working with a guild 3nodding . Other than that, I hope you enjoy the guild and have an AWESOME time! blaugh User Image  

ShadowtheHedgey
Vice Captain

Kim567

4,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:34 am
HI my name is kim and i joined this guild because i like to read animes and my favorite one is imadokie nowadays. My second favorite one is from far away!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just can't wait until the next one comes out! xp  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:19 pm
hey im Xlll_Blades_IIIX call me blades,bladez,or moony!i love to rp and i like video games tv shows manga internet burning_eyes and other stuff i joind because of my friend(KHearts4ever)and thaks KH for telling me about this guild so thats me in a nutshell................i like tacoes  

Bokanovsky Baby
Crew

Shadow4everandaDay
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 8:49 pm
I am Lindsey!
I likey this guild! At first I had no fregin idea what the heck a guild was! Now I am smarter, so... yeah! blaugh
I love roleplaying as My charecter, Lindsey the Hedgehog, and I'm good at role-playing for Sonic!(So says Heather.)
I love Shadow! He is the coolest dude, amn! I'm always up for the misunderstood, strong, dependable, tough, shy, guys that have secrets in their pasts. Like outcasts. I totlaly love those guys!
(Moony, hi! wink )
JK!  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 12:06 pm
Shadow4everandaDay
I am Lindsey!
I likey this guild! At first I had no fregin idea what the heck a guild was! Now I am smarter, so... yeah! blaugh
I love roleplaying as My charecter, Lindsey the Hedgehog, and I'm good at role-playing for Sonic!(So says Heather.)
I love Shadow! He is the coolest dude, amn! I'm always up for the misunderstood, strong, dependable, tough, shy, guys that have secrets in their pasts. Like outcasts. I totlaly love those guys!
(Moony, hi! wink )
JK!
i dont get the joke  

Bokanovsky Baby
Crew

anime_freak_4life

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 5:45 pm
hi im anime im 17 till the 17th of may then i turn 18 i like almost any anime i can get my hands on n i love to read manga im not very good at roleplaying ro spelling so no being mean  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 11:03 am
Hi im a anime lover ... i make amvs i love bleach naruto hajime no ippo and fma....

http://www.livevideo.com/video/DaFreshPrince/EDBEEC4380524E79B73D41AE24395167/naruto-thanks-for-nothing.aspx?m_tkc=2494558

heres one of my amvs check it out

and yea hi everyone lol  

FreshPrince2

Solaris the Hedgehog

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:08 pm
Mm-hum...

Hi, I'm RubyValentine or Rikugume in the animated world.
I love anime so I joined this guild.
I'm just a member now and a moderator of one guild ONLY but I'm okay.
I'd like to be moderator of this guild. PM me and ask me why.
Also I love anime and Japan!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:35 pm
Hello all! You can call me Wisp! I'm 18, and just finished high school. Not many people know that my avi is actually Rainbow Brite, a late 80s cartoon. My favorite anime is probally either Full Metyal Alchemist, or Fruits bastet, but I love all kinds.  

Little-Wisp

FreshPrince2

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:49 pm
Cool Welcome Wisp , never heard of Rainbow Brite  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:53 pm
Xlll_Blades_IIIX
Shadow4everandaDay
I am Lindsey!
(Moony, hi! wink )
JK!
i dont get the joke

me either...  

Shadow4everandaDay
Vice Captain

Anime Lovers Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers