Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
The Original Trilogy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:15 pm
Ramping up the fight with Obi-Wan would require changing the score, at least slightly because then the music doesn't fit with what we see on screen, but the score changes were probably the least fitting changes in Revisited.

The editor caught some flak for the use of ROTS music and the Imperial March in it so he's said he's not going to change the score nearly as much in Empire Strikes Back.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:53 pm
I liked RotJ the most of the three
Mostly because of all the battles
I really liked the big space battle

ll Vellin ll

CoverMeInYourBlood

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:03 pm
MedicalMechanica
I think that the best of the first three was The Empire Strikes Back (I know i culd have abbreviated it but i didn't for emphasis). I think that A New Hope was good, but how often does the bad guy win. Though A New Hope does have nostalgia going for it.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:10 am
Haha, the other day I had a huge essay to do on one of my tests. I had stayed up all night sick and didn't end up studying, so instead of writing about the scientific topic I knew nothing about, I just went into full detail explaining the OT. My teacher loved it, she ended up giving me half credit on it! hahaha!  

Tilla The Hun

Emperor Zekk

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:01 am
Wow. That takes some talent. heart  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items