Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
Satan has some kinda good in him. I mean really taka a look! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dirtdevilgrunt13

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:17 am
With out the devils and satan,were would beliefe in god be?
Satan puts paths that dont belong to try and stir us away from God,but the truth is,it makes us stronger people!
So today think about it,and say,Satan whats next?
Show me,so I can shut you down and show my lord that I love him,and my faith is there here for him and only my lord and savior jesus christ!!
AMEN!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:51 am
so YOU can shut him down? I'm afraid there's something fallacious in your logic. We have no power to fight Satan on our own.  

Berezi

Act of Random Kindness

1,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:21 pm
Berezi
so YOU can shut him down? I'm afraid there's something fallacious in your logic. We have no power to fight Satan on our own.

Ouch.....denied.

Anywho, I'm with LRD here. Without Satan, we wouldn't have that many chances to prove our love and devotion to God so, I guess Satan does have some sort of good purpose. Man God is good at planning...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:20 pm
Ishmeal5489
Berezi

Ouch.....denied.

Anywho, I'm with LRD here. Without Satan, we wouldn't have that many chances to prove our love and devotion to God so, I guess Satan does have some sort of good purpose. Man God is good at planning...

Amen amen amen!  

dirtdevilgrunt13

Amanda_S_C

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:15 pm
I agree,in a way.
Satan does not have any good in him,but your right it gives us the chance to prove our love to God.
I guess there are just so many bad things but even more good things can come out of them.
Praise the Lord!!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:55 pm
This is really true for all faith testers out there. We wouldn't have much of a faith without Satan in out lives.  

LuckyMX

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • First step to fame 200

Elenielle

Shameless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:44 pm
But without Satan, we would be living in Paradise. We would be in perfect communion with our Father and Creator. We would feel no pain, no suffering. There would be no need to test faith, because we would live in it ever day. Our lives would be perfect in every sense of the word, and beyond our limited human comprehension.

Of course, that is all coming, with due time ^^ It's just, if Satan hadn't decided he wanted to be like God, it would have saved us a lot of trouble.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:51 pm
Just remember though..it wasnt the devil that made adam and eve eat from the tree of knowledge of good and evil. and as it goes if the tree wasnt there the tempation experienced by adam and eve wouldnt have exsisted. that was Gods plan. for us to chose. for this i do believe that both are right. the devil does good...by being able to show our lord our true motives and actions...and bad for tempting those weak in the faith.

love be to all.  

Macinacs for seths

dirtdevilgrunt13

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:28 pm
I get what some are saying..
Datans bad,but he does show us what we have,and how powerful our God is!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:42 pm
LRD_nick
Satan puts paths that dont belong to try and stir us away from God,but the truth is,it makes us stronger people!
Show me,so I can shut you down and show my lord that I love him,and my faith is there here for him and only my lord and savior jesus christ!!
AMEN!

Hun, that's Satan trying to make you believe he is good. a little thing like this, he can make it grow and spawn into something totally different to turn you away from God!
DON'T GIVE INTO HIS LIES!!! RESIST!!!!!!  

p a n syndrome

Dapper Dabbler

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100

dirtdevilgrunt13

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:37 pm
British_Crumpet
LRD_nick
AMEN!

Hun, that's Satan trying to make you believe he is good. a little thing like this, he can make it grow and spawn into something totally different to turn you away from God!
DON'T GIVE INTO HIS LIES!!! RESIST!!!!!!

Think about it!
I am stronger than that,I know how he works!
I used to be his!
Till I turned and became christian!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:47 pm
Of course there is something to be said about the testing of our faith. But come on, seriously? We should not be so focused on how we can show our love to God in trials, the main focus is God's work in us. Of course we show love to God, but it is nothing in comparison with the love God shows us. There is a certain danger in emphasizing what we get to do too much.  

Berezi

Spartan1989

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:55 am
Berezi

I think he is refering to sin. And yes we can resist sin on our own. It is just alot easier with the help of God.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:24 am
Satan did have some good in him.

He was the highest ranking angel, the dude had SIX wings, for gosh sakes.
The only problem, was that he got uppity to God, and, Ol' God was like "Nah, You ain't gettin' away with this" and threw him down to the ol' firepit.  

EdgelordX

ioioouiouiouio

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:28 am
x_Hikari_x
But without Satan, we would be living in Paradise. We would be in perfect communion with our Father and Creator. We would feel no pain, no suffering. There would be no need to test faith, because we would live in it ever day. Our lives would be perfect in every sense of the word, and beyond our limited human comprehension.

Of course, that is all coming, with due time ^^ It's just, if Satan hadn't decided he wanted to be like God, it would have saved us a lot of trouble.

QFT.
Saying that G-d needs The Satan to be experianced is wrong on several levels. Firstly, there was a time when The Satan had not Fallen, and was still a powerful Archangel in G-d's service.
Secondly, that's limiting G-d's glory. He doesn't need something to compare to to be experienced in his perfection.  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff