Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)
Introduce Yourselves! (Vote in the Poll!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did you hear about the guild?
  A friend/ current member
  someone's signature
  The GGN recruting page
  Suggested guilds page
  Random Guild search
  Twitter or Facebook
  Other non gaia site
  one of those out of guild contests
View Results

Doranak

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:49 am
lief_7
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak

I've not been on mario kart or smash in ages, probs two of my favorite games ever. I'd get Yoshi or a few other titles, but the problem is Wii U games never really go down that much in price. Still about thirty pounds I think.

Ya that's true, it's rare for them to drop in price, but that means resale is real good most of the time. The Mario Kart games usually increase in price haha.

I know, but it's just a little annoying. I don't really sell any games, so resale means nothing to me anyway.
There's quite a few games I'd get if they were cheaper. The Toad game and the new star fox are at the top of that list.

Oh ya, both look pretty good, I wonder if you could find a good deal on resale like on ebay or something

Yeah you're probably right, second hand shops would be best. I have enough to play at the min anyway, maybe get one in the new year

Fair enough. I need to finish playing though the ones I have right now too. IT use to be so much easier haha. I think when my kids are older it'll be easier again because I can play with them! So that'll be fun

Yeah that'll be cool, I always think that the kids of today are well lucky. The games that are out now are so much more than they were when I was young. Not that they're better. Think I still must have grown up in the golden age of games.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:10 am
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak

I know, but it's just a little annoying. I don't really sell any games, so resale means nothing to me anyway.
There's quite a few games I'd get if they were cheaper. The Toad game and the new star fox are at the top of that list.

Oh ya, both look pretty good, I wonder if you could find a good deal on resale like on ebay or something

Yeah you're probably right, second hand shops would be best. I have enough to play at the min anyway, maybe get one in the new year

Fair enough. I need to finish playing though the ones I have right now too. IT use to be so much easier haha. I think when my kids are older it'll be easier again because I can play with them! So that'll be fun

Yeah that'll be cool, I always think that the kids of today are well lucky. The games that are out now are so much more than they were when I was young. Not that they're better. Think I still must have grown up in the golden age of games.

I would agree, it was great to live though games back in the day. I just don't feel like you get lost in most of them like you use to anymore. Lots of surface bling with no real depth. I know that's not true across the board but back in the day every game felt like an adventure.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Kaazi_Harvey

Alien Hunter

10,665 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:39 pm
Wassup, my name is Guilherme, im from Brazil, actually i have 21 yr hehe mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:05 pm
Kaazi_Harvey
Wassup, my name is Guilherme, im from Brazil, actually i have 21 yr hehe mrgreen

Hey there, nice to meet you! I'm Lief, welcome to the Island. Glad to have you, hope you enjoy your time. Let me know if you have any questions or anything.

See ya on the Island!!  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:02 am
Kaazi_Harvey

Welcome to the Guild ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:25 pm
Hope the kind
Kaazi_Harvey

Welcome to the Guild ^^

Thanks!  

Kaazi_Harvey

Alien Hunter

10,665 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Dragon Master 50

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:32 pm
Kaazi_Harvey
Hope the kind
Kaazi_Harvey

Welcome to the Guild ^^

Thanks!

My pleasure ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:57 am
lief_7
Kaazi_Harvey

Hey there, nice to meet you! I'm Lief, welcome to the Island. Glad to have you, hope you enjoy your time. Let me know if you have any questions or anything.

See ya on the Island!!

Thanks!!  

Kaazi_Harvey

Alien Hunter

10,665 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Dragon Master 50

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:14 am
Kaazi_Harvey
lief_7
Kaazi_Harvey

See ya on the Island!!

Thanks!!

You bet, cngratz on your first didgumon, cool pick!!

Oh and be sure to make a profile Here to put the art I gave you in!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:45 pm
i clicked the poll, but i guess i forgot to say hi. lol. my bad.  

Artemis Mcloud

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:28 pm
Artemis Mcloud

Haha it's all good, hey there first ever digimon rper. Welcome to DTI, if you have anyvquestions just let me know.

See ya on the island!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:31 pm
lief_7
Artemis Mcloud

Haha it's all good, hey there first ever digimon rper. Welcome to DTI, if you have anyvquestions just let me know.

See ya on the island!!

cheers. i guess it will just take time for the rp to get rolling. the joy of post christmas chaos.  

Artemis Mcloud

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:36 pm
Artemis Mcloud
lief_7
Artemis Mcloud

See ya on the island!!

cheers. i guess it will just take time for the rp to get rolling. the joy of post christmas chaos.

Yep it probably will but i keep having people tell me they are joining in soon (they are trying to figure out where to start after the skip)

Some of them are doing quick rps in the current contest the DTI Race Weekend, you should check it out, you could win some stuff too. There are digimon prizes on page 50, 80 and 100 and point gifts (that can be used to buy digimon, items and some other stuff) every 5th page. Also its a good way for you to get tp to evolve renamon and stuff if you want  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:49 pm
lief_7
Artemis Mcloud
lief_7
Artemis Mcloud

See ya on the island!!

Yep it probably will but i keep having people tell me they are joining in soon (they are trying to figure out where to start after the skip)

Some of them are doing quick rps in the current contest the DTI Race Weekend, you should check it out, you could win some stuff too. There are digimon prizes on page 50, 80 and 100 and point gifts (that can be used to buy digimon, items and some other stuff) every 5th page. Also its a good way for you to get tp to evolve renamon and stuff if you want

nice. if i can find the time, i shall try.  

Artemis Mcloud

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Artemis Mcloud

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:55 pm
hoi, so quiet here the past few months.. mind you ive been psychotically busy too.  
Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff