Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)
Introduce Yourselves! (Vote in the Poll!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did you hear about the guild?
  A friend/ current member
  someone's signature
  The GGN recruting page
  Suggested guilds page
  Random Guild search
  Twitter or Facebook
  Other non gaia site
  one of those out of guild contests
View Results

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:42 am
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak

It's definitely got my vote for game of the year already, not that there's been much competition.
Yeah I reckon it would be better with a few people to play with, bit annoying how much it relies on the micro transactions.

Ya that's what i remember about it mostly. It took a long time to do anything for free.

btw I like the rotating sig you've got there

Yeah but most mmo's are like that anyway.
Cheers dude, felt like I would be leaving the other out if not. Cheers for Gatomon by the way, just got to decide what to do with her

That's fair, I just never got into paying in game to play the game. I prefer pay upfront then play through. Maybe DLC if it's an expansion or literally adds more to the game play. (Aka not partial games that you have to buy pieces to)

Ya i might have to do a rotating sig now with my main line or something haha

Yeah you're right, the season pass for FF15 has four parts and the last part will be a co-op story. Only costs £20 and all

co-op FF sounds fun, I would be down for that haha.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:45 am
lief_7
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak

It's definitely got my vote for game of the year already, not that there's been much competition.
Yeah I reckon it would be better with a few people to play with, bit annoying how much it relies on the micro transactions.

Ya that's what i remember about it mostly. It took a long time to do anything for free.

btw I like the rotating sig you've got there

Cheers dude, felt like I would be leaving the other out if not. Cheers for Gatomon by the way, just got to decide what to do with her

That's fair, I just never got into paying in game to play the game. I prefer pay upfront then play through. Maybe DLC if it's an expansion or literally adds more to the game play. (Aka not partial games that you have to buy pieces to)

Yeah you're right, the season pass for FF15 has four parts and the last part will be a co-op story. Only costs £20 and all

I know man, I can't wait. Shame it's the last dlc they're doing. But I guess they like to make you wait  

Doranak

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:46 am
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak

I know man, I can't wait. Shame it's the last dlc they're doing. But I guess they like to make you wait

Of course haha, wouldn't want to show their hand too early and make you bored the rest of the game  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:56 am
lief_7
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak

Of course haha, wouldn't want to show their hand too early and make you bored the rest of the game

True that, I played Digimon story cyber sleuth on my PSVita and that was a pretty decent game.
Really tempted to get pokemon, but I wouldn't have the time  

Doranak

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:04 pm
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak

True that, I played Digimon story cyber sleuth on my PSVita and that was a pretty decent game.

I would like to play some digimon or pokemon games sad havent been able to play since white 2 which i played on an emulator haha  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:28 am
lief_7
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak

I would like to play some digimon or pokemon games sad havent been able to play since white 2 which i played on an emulator haha

That sucks dude. I think black and white were okay they got more hat than they deserved. The sapphire and ruby remakes were pretty good, apparently the new ones are meant to be pretty good.  

Doranak

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:43 am
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak

That sucks dude. I think black and white were okay they got more hat than they deserved. The sapphire and ruby remakes were pretty good, apparently the new ones are meant to be pretty good.

Ya unfortunatly part of growing up and having a family for me meant I didn't have the money or time to get a 3ds sad but I do have a wiiu!! so that's good. I try to only buy things my wife and I can do together so that i'm not ignoring her while playing games at home haha. (Although she probably wouldn't care, i just know i get sucked down rabbit holes easy)

So anyways, I've been talking about getting a 2ds, so i might do that at some point so i can at least play everything but for now it's been mostly emulators haha. Alpha and Omega looked great. The little bit of X and Y i played was fun and I really want to play sun and moon so hopefully i can make that happen haha.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:55 pm
lief_7
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak

Ya unfortunatly part of growing up and having a family for me meant I didn't have the money or time to get a 3ds sad but I do have a wiiu!! so that's good. I try to only buy things my wife and I can do together so that i'm not ignoring her while playing games at home haha. (Although she probably wouldn't care, i just know i get sucked down rabbit holes easy)

So anyways, I've been talking about getting a 2ds, so i might do that at some point so i can at least play everything but for now it's been mostly emulators haha. Alpha and Omega looked great. The little bit of X and Y i played was fun and I really want to play sun and moon so hopefully i can make that happen haha.

I can understand that, I'm all alone so I can spend every penny on me, lol.
I've got a wii u as well, not that I play it much now a days. Just waiting for the new Zelda really.
I hear the 2ds is actually pretty decent, especially for the price.
I'd say get them all, but ORAS if you have to pick between it and X-Y.  

Doranak

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:57 am
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak

I've got a wii u as well, not that I play it much now a days. Just waiting for the new Zelda really.

That's a fair point (and if i want to play x and y my brother has it anyways haha) ORAS looks great.

I mostly play mario kart and Yoshi's Wooly World (which is great old-school style side-scrolling game!!) I also have a few lego games and Smash oh and of course Super Mario U or whatever it's called.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:55 am
lief_7
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak

That's a fair point (and if i want to play x and y my brother has it anyways haha) ORAS looks great.

I mostly play mario kart and Yoshi's Wooly World (which is great old-school style side-scrolling game!!) I also have a few lego games and Smash oh and of course Super Mario U or whatever it's called.

I've not been on mario kart or smash in ages, probs two of my favorite games ever. I'd get Yoshi or a few other titles, but the problem is Wii U games never really go down that much in price. Still about thirty pounds I think.  

Doranak

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:57 am
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak

I've not been on mario kart or smash in ages, probs two of my favorite games ever. I'd get Yoshi or a few other titles, but the problem is Wii U games never really go down that much in price. Still about thirty pounds I think.

Ya that's true, it's rare for them to drop in price, but that means resale is real good most of the time. The Mario Kart games usually increase in price haha.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:03 am
lief_7
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak

Ya that's true, it's rare for them to drop in price, but that means resale is real good most of the time. The Mario Kart games usually increase in price haha.

I know, but it's just a little annoying. I don't really sell any games, so resale means nothing to me anyway.
There's quite a few games I'd get if they were cheaper. The Toad game and the new star fox are at the top of that list.  

Doranak

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:16 am
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak

I know, but it's just a little annoying. I don't really sell any games, so resale means nothing to me anyway.
There's quite a few games I'd get if they were cheaper. The Toad game and the new star fox are at the top of that list.

Oh ya, both look pretty good, I wonder if you could find a good deal on resale like on ebay or something  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:26 am
lief_7
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak

Oh ya, both look pretty good, I wonder if you could find a good deal on resale like on ebay or something

Yeah you're probably right, second hand shops would be best. I have enough to play at the min anyway, maybe get one in the new year  

Doranak

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:37 am
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak

Yeah you're probably right, second hand shops would be best. I have enough to play at the min anyway, maybe get one in the new year

Fair enough. I need to finish playing though the ones I have right now too. IT use to be so much easier haha. I think when my kids are older it'll be easier again because I can play with them! So that'll be fun  
Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff