Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)
Introduce Yourselves! (Vote in the Poll!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did you hear about the guild?
  A friend/ current member
  someone's signature
  The GGN recruting page
  Suggested guilds page
  Random Guild search
  Twitter or Facebook
  Other non gaia site
  one of those out of guild contests
View Results

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:26 pm
Hope the kind
Angel-Kami-Sama
Sup! Seems I the newest addition here. Name is Angel and you can call me as such. Big fan of digimon and can't wait to RP.

Hello :3
Hello! Not as quiet as I thought it was.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:28 pm
Angel-Kami-Sama
Hope the kind
Angel-Kami-Sama
Sup! Seems I the newest addition here. Name is Angel and you can call me as such. Big fan of digimon and can't wait to RP.

Oh, members tend to be quite chatty on Skype these days. Trust me, it isn't as quiet as you may think :3  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:34 pm
Hope the kind
Angel-Kami-Sama
Hope the kind
Angel-Kami-Sama

Oh, members tend to be quite chatty on Skype these days. Trust me, it isn't as quiet as you may think :3
Glad to hear. Wouldn't want such an interesting guild to go under.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:44 pm
Angel-Kami-Sama
Hope the kind
Angel-Kami-Sama
Hope the kind
Angel-Kami-Sama

It is indeed an interesting Guild. Right now, I believe most of the active members of the Guild are interlocked within a Guild Mission. It may be some time till we all complete the mission but it will be done ^^
If you are interested you can join the mission but I think you would need to double-check with Kiro, one of the VC  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:52 pm
Hope the kind
Angel-Kami-Sama
Hope the kind
Angel-Kami-Sama
Hope the kind
Angel-Kami-Sama

It is indeed an interesting Guild. Right now, I believe most of the active members of the Guild are interlocked within a Guild Mission. It may be some time till we all complete the mission but it will be done ^^
If you are interested you can join the mission but I think you would need to double-check with Kiro, one of the VC
I can wait. I'm tempted to go for Alphamon Ouryuken though.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:56 pm
Angel-Kami-Sama
Hope the kind
Angel-Kami-Sama
Hope the kind
Angel-Kami-Sama

I've been hearing that it isn't all that difficult to obtain an Alphamon but I don't know about the other Digimon. But since your starting out you can take your time and participate in upcoming activities of DTI biggrin  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:57 pm
Angel-Kami-Sama

Hey hows it going? Welcome to the guild and can't wait to see you in the RP! If you have any questions do ask!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:58 pm
Hope the kind
Angel-Kami-Sama
Hope the kind
Angel-Kami-Sama
Hope the kind
Angel-Kami-Sama

I've been hearing that it isn't all that difficult to obtain an Alphamon but I don't know about the other Digimon. But since your starting out you can take your time and participate in upcoming activities of DTI biggrin
Can't wait.  

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:12 pm
KiroMishima
Angel-Kami-Sama

Hey hows it going? Welcome to the guild and can't wait to see you in the RP! If you have any questions do ask!
I do have one! Is dorumon not a starter?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:02 pm
Angel-Kami-Sama

YES! Another friend! Hello! Welcome to the Guild! Other than you I think I was the newest member, but that was a month(or so) ago. I'm not sure.

You're gonna LOVE it here!

EDIT: You love Dorumon?! I love Guilmon. You shall be my Rival!

User Image  

Draconem

Hallowed Prophet

4,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:05 pm
Draconem
Angel-Kami-Sama

YES! Another friend! Hello! Welcome to the Guild! Other than you I think I was the newest member, but that was a month(or so) ago. I'm not sure.

You're gonna LOVE it here!
Hello! Glad to see everyone is so friendly! I'm actually off to do everything to get started right now ^.^ can't wait to RP!

User Image

Bring it on buddy!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:27 pm
Angel-Kami-Sama
KiroMishima
Angel-Kami-Sama

Yea unfortunetly he is not a starter but that doesn't mean he isn't a common prize when contets are made!  

KiroMishima
Crew

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:30 pm
KiroMishima
Angel-Kami-Sama
KiroMishima
Angel-Kami-Sama

Yea unfortunetly he is not a starter but that doesn't mean he isn't a common prize when contets are made!
Fair enough. Thank you though!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:16 pm
Hello, I just signed up. I am pretty excited to see how this site works. I do love digimon, more so than pokemon. I just think they have a cooler premise I guess... and it doesn't follow the same young boy for thirty seasons or have the same game come out with crazier renditions of monsters.
I have ever been writing for for a good bit. I enjoy role-playing it helps me relax from work and all the real life stress. I am twenty some odd years. We will say old, haha. I am married. I work three days a week. One day I shall be starting back to school again. And yeah, that is me most days, haha. Can't wait to get started.  

Corvus Serpens

Dangerous Survivor

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:18 pm
Corvus Serpens
Hello, I just signed up. I am pretty excited to see how this site works. I do love digimon, more so than pokemon. I just think they have a cooler premise I guess... and it doesn't follow the same young boy for thirty seasons or have the same game come out with crazier renditions of monsters.
I have ever been writing for for a good bit. I enjoy role-playing it helps me relax from work and all the real life stress. I am twenty some odd years. We will say old, haha. I am married. I work three days a week. One day I shall be starting back to school again. And yeah, that is me most days, haha. Can't wait to get started.

Hi there, it's nice to meet you, I'm Lief one of our VCs here. Good to have a fellow married DTI member around. There's plenty of fun things to do around although I must admit we are in the middle of still trying to get more daily activity. We also are working on reworking a few things so that should be exciting. I defiantly suggest checking out the rp thread but be aware it is one of the things currently being worked on to try and improve it.

Anyways, if you have any question feel free to ask me or anyone else you see around, we are all fairly helpful. Be sure to check out the registration thread if you haven't yet to get your first Digimon partner!!

See ya around  
Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces