Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)
Introduce Yourselves! (Vote in the Poll!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did you hear about the guild?
  A friend/ current member
  someone's signature
  The GGN recruting page
  Suggested guilds page
  Random Guild search
  Twitter or Facebook
  Other non gaia site
  one of those out of guild contests
View Results

Hot Jackalope

Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:52 am
>Hey there! I'm Erranray, or Ray's good too. Newbie here to the forum, so still not quite found my legs yet (getting there, though).
Soooo.... Yep~ This is me say howdy and how do you do! emotion_yatta emotion_sweatdrop
[/runs off to do other forum newbie things]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 7:44 pm
Hello all! I'm a longtime member, and former crew member from years ago. I've been caught up in life for the past few years and I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things around here once again. smile  

ReinbachThe3rd

Dapper Sex Symbol

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Profitable 100

Natsume_Dragoon

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 7:37 pm
Hello, I am a new member here, but feel free to call me whatever you want once you get to know me more. I respond to Nat, Kitta, or Dragoon to those who don't know me very well.

I am an Otaku, from that is what my friends call our group, I have been a major fan of Digimon since I was a kid. I have watched up to Digimon Xros Wars. Right now I am trying to get my hands on Digimon games but, I got only Digimon World 1, 4, and Digimon World Dawn so far. And yes I'm a gamer, just not as hardcore as others. I am also an Artist 4laugh and proud of it! Nice to meet you all 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 9:53 am
Well hello I am new to this guild so I extend my greeting to you all smile well I will share a few things relating to digimon below:

1. I have been a digimon fan ever since I was kid and I've watched all the anime including the most recent ones.

2. I love the digimon games especially digimon world 1, digimon world DS, digimon world dawn and dusk.

3. My favourite digimon is seadramon.

4. My favourite digimon technique is terra force.

5. My favourite digimon anime character is Marcus Daimon with his badass punches XD!

That is all thank you for reading my post smile  

Animexorcist1993

Hilarious Gaian

5,200 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

OoxXArwenXxoO

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 8:29 am
i'm Arjey and i love watching anime biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:20 pm
hi im fireblaze865, and for all the time I have been on gaia I haven't joined a guild so I figured I would give it a try.

oh, and if anybody knows how to make a card deck for this guild pleases let me know, because I am pretty lost question  

fireblaze865

3,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

-Spectral MC---13th Grave

Obsessive Shopper

8,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:28 am
So what's going to happen in the Event... The guild had been... 'slow or paused'... as of lately, and after all those promises that people would go and post time to time after the break starts.

Figure I post here since this guild does not have a chat in OOC or something... or at least I have not found it yet...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:40 am
Hey the names Omega, Lookin forward to rping here and digimon...For some reason it feels as if this guild isnt moving or Progressing...judging by the new post I think my post right now is the newest one. Well what ever lets get to the digimon  

Xem de Croix

Thieving Consumer

4,250 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Trader 100
  • Millionaire 200

IBeSaban

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:35 pm
Hey guys im IBeSaban, i go by rocky in real or saban. I love digimon and my favorite season is the digimon tamers.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:31 am
Holy crap that's a lot of new people.

'Sup everybody, I'm Banryu, resident inactive hermit who still talks to people.
Hope you enjoy your stay here and stuff.  

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

FolkBeard

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:10 pm
Greetings. I am the newest member. I am Folk Beard. I am Awesome. That is all.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:14 am
"Hello all. New member. Call me Letum or Panda. Whichever is easier for you."

"Hope you'll take good care of me."

Alfechyld Nox

Invisible Misfit

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Intellectual Sage

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:42 pm
Hello I am Mist, and I enjoy biscuits... I am long time friend to the crew member Ulti<3  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:43 pm
Hey, I'm ENNEN, or En, or Airhead to some.
Fun Fact! Ennen means "before" in finnish. I however am not Finnish. That too is a Fun Fact!

ENNEN

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:21 am
DatRobinTho

You did a good job lol.

Intoxicated Apples

The pleasure is all ours, and I'm sure you will be a great addition! RP Event is also set to continue tomorrow actually lol =D ^-^

Yami Inkei

We don't mind if you go on. xD Just as long as it's in the right place. 3nodding xD Also the seasons of Digimon are now on Netflix I believe.

Hydric

We are really glad you chose to, and now we're ready for you too

Erranray

Welcome! If you need any assistance please feel free to PM me. 3nodding ^-^

ReinbachThe3rd

Welcome back! It has been quite sometime lol, if you have any questions about well possibly several new things that have been added since then, feel free to ask me as well. ^-^

Natsume_Dragoon

Hi Nat, it is very nice to meet you too. ^-^ Are you ready for Digimon Fusion coming out? =D Although it is Xros Wars, but still. xD ^-^

Animexorcist1993

You're welcome for reading that. 3nodding xD Also it's a good thing Marcus is your favourite~ he just might appear.

OoxXArwenXxoO

Hello Arjey. =D Sounds like you'll fit right in. cool ^-^

fireblaze865

Hi there. =D To make a Deck, see the Digimon Card Center? sweatdrop If you require any more help please feel free to PM me, and thank you for making our Guild your first, it was my first Guild too lol. =D

Omega Taiyouchou

Hey there Omega, welcome! Well, when you just post something, it is the latest activity. Our RP Event is about to commence, so be sure to miss out!

IBeSaban

Hi Saban, great name! It's the same name of the head of the company, and company name, that brought Digimon to the World. Tamers was a really great season lol. 3nodding

FolkBeard

Although you aren't the newest now, welcome, and stay awesome. cool

Letum Nex Omen

Hello Leturn. =D You can call me D. ^-^ We will do our very best. 3nodding

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

I'm glad ulti got you to join, and biscuits, are quite tasty. 3nodding

ENNEN

Those were fun facts! 8D Have we met ennen? I don't believe so. cool xD ^-^

I just wanted to welcome you all to Digimon: Tamer Island and hope you will all truly enjoy your stay. There was a bit of a slow period we had to go through previously due to life and all those other things, but now we are back on track and hope you will enjoy your time much more, with the Contests that are up and upcoming, Events that will surely pursue, and Tournaments that will let you experience a portion of the true unique fun that we have to offer.

Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games