Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply General
Concerning SDGF Episode Availability (sdgf question)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bowchikabadders

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:37 am
batousi13
does anybody know if the remaining episodes will be aired or put on dvd in english and if not where can i find them subed ninja

Ybaso
As far as Bandai has let on, SD Gundam Force will not air again, and it will not become dubbed in America because the fanbase is not large enough (greedy bastards, basically).

However, thanks to the determination of great fans, the raw episodes of Season 2 and scripted translation of the subs are (hypothetically) available to anyone with an internet connection.

But, as you may imagine, that is a painful hypothetical. The links continue to go down due to copyright infringement (even on sharing sites- Bandai is extremely strict about distributing it's product, even when it's not planning on doing the distributing for us), so now it is a matter of two things.

1.) You need a High Speed Connection, above Dial-Up at the very least.
2.) You need Yahoo! Instant Messenger.

On top of that, currently there are only 2 fan distributors available through YIM, and we are not available 24/7--- nor are we able to leave a upload on our computers 24/7.

HOWEVER, those who can help, would be most appreciated! smile And the translated script of the sub is readily available to ANYONE via email. I will be posting them HERE once I have cleaned up the Engrish, so keep an eye out. wink

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:16 am
Unfortunately, nobody knows that. The second season DOES exist (talec has RAWs!), and it IS subbed (if you go to canada!), but it's doubtful it will ever make it to dvd.

Why? They don't think they can make money off of it.

If there are any subs out there, we don't know about them. All we can hope is that somehow some fansubbing whiz will get their hands on Talec's RAWs and sub it for us sweatdrop .

But just because it's unlikely doesn't mean it's impossible. And that's why...

SD GUNDAMANIACS FIGHT!!!!

xd  

SilverBellsAbove

Ybaso
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:32 am
You can get the Season 2 episodes currently for free online, but it's all Japanese. The link is here in the Useful SDGF Links Outside of Gaia+ Fanlisting topic.

And yes, as SBA had said- it IS in Canada and Australia in dub but, as far as we know, it will not be coming to America- a shame as it is.

Talec is working on convincing a fansubbing site, and they are considering it the last I heard a month or two ago.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:21 pm
Quote:
Talec is working on convincing a fansubbing site, and they are considering it the last I heard a month or two ago.

Heard any more news on that? :3  

optimusprimus001

Baku the Blazing Samurai
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:07 pm
Nopes. ^^;  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:32 pm
Awww. crying

Oh wells, I'm getting the whole series for $30 sometime in the next week or so, So I'm happy. mrgreen  

optimusprimus001

SilverBellsAbove

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:21 pm
?! How?! I have only the first 4 DvD disks, and that cost 30 bucks alone! Ugh! I HATE amazon!

crying If my parents let me on Ebay, then I'd have so much stuff for pocket change... They're just afraid of me selling the house on it.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:52 am
xD You both said the exact same things on devArt.  

Ybaso
Captain

optimusprimus001

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:19 pm
Ybaso
xD You both said the exact same things on devArt.

I KNOW, THIS IS HOW MUCH WE FAIL. DDDD:

Meanwhile, I have gotten the whole second season of SDGF with english subbing. mrgreen It's awesome.... <3  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:25 pm
WHAT OMG THAts DUMB I REALLY WANNA SEE THE OUTHER EPASODES  

Jak gundam

General

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas