DNAngel!!!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Choshi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 12:23 pm
Fantasy! Romance! Action! What more could you want in an anime? whee There are plenty of bishies, cute twins, love polligons and guys with angel wings...come ON! What's not to love? xd This series has been gaining in popularity ever since it was introduced on the Anime Network (I think..I don't have it, so I'm not 100% sure.. sweatdrop ). The manga is also very popular right now, and in my opinion it's even better than the anime. Feel free to talk about the show, manga, and your favorite characters in this topic. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:59 am
Cute twins?! - WTF's. - No! I hate them! They're not cute! scream

-Coughs. - Ahem, you're correct though, the DNAngel anime series is currently being shown on Anime Network. Or at least on the On Demand version for Comcast, I'm not entirely sure about the actual Anime Network channel, since I don't have that. ( But it has given DNAngel a huge popularity boost! heart )

Anyhow, DNAngel's always been one my favorite mangas, even since I first saw it way back when Aku Tenshi still had it fan subbed, before it even came to America. I've always loved it since then! Personally I prefer the manga over the anime, mainly because I disliked how the stories were different, plus Kevin Corn's voice really annoys me. Not what I imagined Daisuke sounding like..

Okay, my favorite character is Daisuke! 3nodding

-[ S n o o k i e ]-
Captain

Kaitou Daaku

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 1:16 pm
I wish i had Anime network. rolleyes

Yeah DNAngel is becoming very popular. I first heard about DNAngel back in october of 2003, it was in the "japan now" section of some newtype magazines that my friend brought to school, i read the article and was instantly hooked.

I always thought that DNAngel would turn out to be a bad dubb and it looks like i was right sweatdrop . I know though that some of the actors they cast are good honest hard working people, but i think in the end it was bad casting. sux for us who have to sit through and listen to the colective's high and squeaky voices, it litterally sounds like all the characters sat around sucking helium and decided to speak english. its sooooo sad. So we gotta stick to reading the subtitles on this one.

I agree that the manga is much better; it has more to offer storywise and no squeaky voices. ow if oly they would come out with more than just 10 books sweatdrop .

My favorite character is Daisuke. ^-^  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:14 pm
I first saw this series at a friends house. And once I picked the first one up I couldn't put it done. So I spent the whole time reading up to volume 3. She later got 4, 5, 6 and I read those too. It was so good!! My favorite character is also Daisuke. 3nodding  

Kiestra

-[ S n o o k i e ]-
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 5:19 pm
FireDemon90
I first saw this series at a friends house. And once I picked the first one up I couldn't put it done. So I spent the whole time reading up to volume 3. She later got 4, 5, 6 and I read those too. It was so good!! My favorite character is also Daisuke. 3nodding

You don't have your own copies? o_o;  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 5:37 pm
I have no idea what sparked me to first read DNAngel. o_o I had heard of it before, but didn't pay much attention to it. Then, a few months ago, I decided to order the 8 volumes that were out for no reason. o_o Then after I finished those I immediatly ran to the closest mall and bought the anime. XD I love this anime. Love triangles (and polygons, which are more fun!) have always been a favorite subject of mine. xd

My favorite character is Dark...because I'm cliche. o.o; And Krad! Although he scared me at first. n.n;  

Cheshire SmiIe

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Rene Miashi

8,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:27 pm
I found D.N. Angel when I was browsing for books by Yukiru. (Helloooo Borders! XD)

WHo thinks Krad is the best angel boy around?!!?!?!?!?!? FWEEEE!!!! 4laugh

Sorry... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 1:03 pm
RMED
WHo thinks Krad is the best angel boy around?!!?!?!?!?!? FWEEEE!!!! 4laugh

What's so special about Kard?! scream I don't understand it.

Kard's ugly, Keiji's better looking than that guy.
neutral  

-[ S n o o k i e ]-
Captain

Rene Miashi

8,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 1:36 pm
I like Krad... He's blonde... And slightly obsessive... ^_^U  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 1:45 pm
Dranc Sanura
FireDemon90

I got 6 and 7 on my birthday.  

Kiestra

Rene Miashi

8,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 1:48 pm
FireDemon90
Dranc Sanura
FireDemon90

O_O Can you tell me what happens after number 4? Please?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:58 pm
FireDemon90

'Heh, I got volume five on my birthday. 3nodding

RMED

So if he were bald you'd lose interest? xd

RMED

You've only read up until volume three?  

-[ S n o o k i e ]-
Captain

eku53ru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 7:23 pm
I began reading the manga first, and now I'm up to volume ten or so; I've just gotten to the first few chapters of volume eleven. ^-^; I was able to see episodes two and four of the anime, but I didn't find them to my liking, even though I knew about the seiyuu behind the anime. I haven't seen the dub/American release of it yet, though...and I don't think I plan on doing it anytime soon, despite what I've heard about the Ice and Dark story. XD ._.;

And yeah - I got into the series before it was licensed, when Aku-Tenshi was scanlating the manga (and also fansubbing the anime as a joint project with Shounen-Ai or something? @_@).

Anyhow, due to my own stupidity/strangeness/impulse-buying, I own volume one in English, and volumes three to ten in Japanese. I have volume two...floating somewhere in bits and pieces in my digital archives. xd

Ahh...yes...I don't really have a favorite character per se, but I guess Towa-chan's growing on me? xd I love the way she speaks in the Japanese version.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:15 pm
Dranc Sanura
FireDemon90

'Heh, I got volume five on my birthday. 3nodding

RMED

So if he were bald you'd lose interest? xd

RMED

You've only read up until volume three?

Actually I've only read 1-4... I'm still waiting for borders to run out of Dragon Knights, and Ranama 1/2 books before I start buying another series... so yeah...  

Rene Miashi

8,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Kaitou Daaku

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:29 pm
Eku53ru
I began reading the manga first, and now I'm up to volume ten or so; I've just gotten to the first few chapters of volume eleven. ^-^; I was able to see episodes two and four of the anime, but I didn't find them to my liking, even though I knew about the seiyuu behind the anime. I haven't seen the dub/American release of it yet, though...and I don't think I plan on doing it anytime soon, despite what I've heard about the Ice and Dark story. XD ._.;

And yeah - I got into the series before it was licensed, when Aku-Tenshi was scanlating the manga (and also fansubbing the anime as a joint project with Shounen-Ai or something? @_@).

Anyhow, due to my own stupidity/strangeness/impulse-buying, I own volume one in English, and volumes three to ten in Japanese. I have volume two...floating somewhere in bits and pieces in my digital archives. xd

Ahh...yes...I don't really have a favorite character per se, but I guess Towa-chan's growing on me? xd I love the way she speaks in the Japanese version.
Can you read japanese? I wish I could, one of these days I will learn the language. I have volumes 1-8 in english and 1-10 in japanese. (a bit stupid since i really cant read them i guess sweatdrop ) You say you have scans from volume 11... is there a website where i can find these scans?  
The Official Sugisaki Guild!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff