Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Coughy's Coffee Shop*~ A Guild Devoted to Gekkou Hayate

Back to Guilds

a guild about coughing anime characters 

Reply ~*Coughy's Coffee Shop*~ A Guild Devoted to Gekkou Hayate (the coughing ninja)
Do you have a cough? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you?
  *cough*wheaze*cough* yes -_-;;;
  nope (at least not right now)
  ehh... no... I- I'm *wheaze* uhh .. fine... XD *cough*cough*hack*choke* (ok I lied)
View Results

MistressOfTheShadows
Vice Captain

Enduring Master

23,725 Points
  • Energy Squad 200
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:01 am
darkdark7
i dont think i even have a vaporizer in my possession...
every time i go somewhere extremely humid i start coughing because the moisture gets into my lungs...which is why i refuse to go outside in nebraska...
i had a cough for three months once...then i got serious with the robitussin and got rid of it in three days...
well if humidy makes you worse it probably wouldn't help you.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:24 am
well the sad thing is, it did help when i was congested when i was younger...  

darkdark7
Vice Captain

darkdark7
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:25 pm
ACK IVE GOT A COUGH AGAIN!!
...and with my luck itll last for the next month...evil school...*cough cough hack*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:36 pm
I've got a horrible case of asthma(shoulda taken my inhaler more often) so I am diagnosed with some type of chrinoc coughing thingy or something what of another. XD I dunno. I normally just hack up gooey globs of FEH!!....

So, yeah, I cough all the time. XD  

Katze Wachter

MistressOfTheShadows
Vice Captain

Enduring Master

23,725 Points
  • Energy Squad 200
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:38 am
Kuroi_Aisu_
I've got a horrible case of asthma(shoulda taken my inhaler more often) so I am diagnosed with some type of chrinoc coughing thingy or something what of another. XD I dunno. I normally just hack up gooey globs of FEH!!....

So, yeah, I cough all the time. XD
Mucinex helps with that  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:35 pm
I think I might have a slight touch of asthma myself 3nodding but mine isn't real bad & there only about 3 time I recall that I'd consider an actual attack really (& they were while I was under high levels of stress uncommon to my laid-back life) so I never really bothered to talk to doctor about it or get an inhaler. (guess I just kinda relied on will power) The 1st time it happened, there was an arguement with someone & the scared me have to death by threatening to kill me (then dissapearing from the room without another word) I found myself sitting on the floor gasping for breathe & hardly able to speak (it felt like something was squeazing my throat) but I willed my self to stand up, take a deep breathe, & start breathing normally. (cuz there was a dance I wanted to go to & had realized she wasn't comming back to get me at that point) the 2nd time I was taking swiming leassons & the water was too cold. When I got in it my breathing sped up, but I tried to ajust to it by sitting in it afew minutes. I thought I was okay, but after I reached the other side of the I was really out of breath. I tried to make it back to the steps, but I couldn't swim all the way & had to stand up in the shallow end & walk. (it took me about 10 minutes resting on the steps to catch my breath) & the 3rd time I had thought I left my Nintendo DS in a resturant & paniced really bad. I ran in there freaked out & was gasping so bad I could hardly talk & felt like I was gonna passout from lack of air. (they walked me back out to the car where my mom was & I calmed down when I found out my games had been out there all along) I wonder if I should be more conerened about myself... (also has alergies & tends to cough alot)  

MistressOfTheShadows
Vice Captain

Enduring Master

23,725 Points
  • Energy Squad 200
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Battery 500

Aya Nagatashi

Dapper Werewolf

5,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:35 pm
Ive been pretty sick lately *coughhackcoughdie*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:32 pm
I actually have tuberculosis. So ...yes? *cough*  

iSouji Okita

~*Coughy's Coffee Shop*~ A Guild Devoted to Gekkou Hayate (the coughing ninja)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games