Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Coughy's Coffee Shop*~ A Guild Devoted to Gekkou Hayate

Back to Guilds

a guild about coughing anime characters 

Reply ~*Coughy's Coffee Shop*~ A Guild Devoted to Gekkou Hayate (the coughing ninja)
Do you have a cough? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you?
  *cough*wheaze*cough* yes -_-;;;
  nope (at least not right now)
  ehh... no... I- I'm *wheaze* uhh .. fine... XD *cough*cough*hack*choke* (ok I lied)
View Results

t u b e r c u l o s i f y
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:11 pm
I've had a cough since 8th grade...I think I got really sick at the beginning of the year and the cough never went away. Or something.
It sucks...I can't play DDR too much...I spat blood onto the mat last time I played Paranoia on Heavy
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:52 pm
well, um, Paranoia on heavy is bound to do that to ya anyways sweatdrop

but that sucks...how long has it been since 8th grade?  

darkdark7
Vice Captain

MistressOfTheShadows
Vice Captain

Enduring Master

23,725 Points
  • Energy Squad 200
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:39 pm
Un-chan
I've had a cough since 8th grade...I think I got really sick at the beginning of the year and the cough never went away. Or something.
It sucks...I can't play DDR too much...I spat blood onto the mat last time I played Paranoia on Heavy
Wow, eek intresting... you ARE just like Ukitake from Bleach O_o;; ...I've only had mine since like uhh... late November *cough* of last year *hack*, but I've coughed up blood too a couple of times... I wasn't playing DDR though... I was just stressing over an argument with my mom one time, looking for something I lost another time, helping my parents move stuff the last time it happened I think... *cough* Hasn't happened since then though... (probably cuz I haven't been pushing my self as hard & don't seem to be as sick as I was then... was really bad then) but yeah... I may have to be careful at the anime con this year...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:54 pm
darkdark7

Yeah, but I normally do well on Challenge mode too. I just have coughing fits if I exert myself too much. (Sleepbleeding Adventures FTW! [inside joke])
I'm going into 10th grade in August. So...a while. Almost 2 years.
I actually felt good today. I slept until noon, and then drank some herbal tea and had a grilled cheese sandwich for lunch. Yum...  

Crew

Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:58 pm
xd
I sound like an old man.
'I remember back in the day when all we had to eat was rice and all we drank was watery tea! Now look at you youngsters with your Pocky doodads and your Coca-Cola!'
xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:50 am
lol rofl

the only things ive drank in the last two days r water and tea...wOOt for going out to eat! mrgreen  

darkdark7
Vice Captain

MistressOfTheShadows
Vice Captain

Enduring Master

23,725 Points
  • Energy Squad 200
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:20 pm
Un-chan
darkdark7

Yeah, but I normally do well on Challenge mode too. I just have coughing fits if I exert myself too much. (Sleepbleeding Adventures FTW! [inside joke])
I actually felt good today. I slept until noon, and then drank some herbal tea and had a grilled cheese sandwich for lunch. Yum...
I think I'll get some herbal tea before I go to Metro Con... I saw some "Wellness Tea" at the store that had Zinc, Eccinacia (not sure if I spelled that right) & Vitamin C rolleyes mmm... vitamins...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:17 pm
MistressOfTheShadows
Un-chan
darkdark7

I think I'll get some herbal tea before I go to Metro Con... I saw some "Wellness Tea" at the store that had Zinc, Eccinacia (not sure if I spelled that right) & Vitamin C rolleyes mmm... vitamins...

Yeah, it's got Echancea/Enchancea or something.
I have a wide variety of teas. I collect them, I guess.  

Crew

eclipsedemon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:56 pm
I have a cough that happens every time I get done eating cold things and directly eat hot things (vice versa too).

I find this to be really irritating because I love popicles and tend to eat them with Ramen mrgreen , then when we're eating, I have to wait about 2-4 minutes before drink after eating.

So I guess I cough all day. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:01 pm
ive started coughing every time i clean my cats litterbox...but its probably from all that vile toxic dust...evil dust *cough*  

darkdark7
Vice Captain

MistressOfTheShadows
Vice Captain

Enduring Master

23,725 Points
  • Energy Squad 200
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:26 pm
eclipsedemon
I have a cough that happens every time I get done eating cold things and directly eat hot things (vice versa too).

I find this to be really irritating because I love popicles and tend to eat them with Ramen mrgreen , then when we're eating, I have to wait about 2-4 minutes before drink after eating.

hmm... interesting... I have a similar problem with air temperactures. (I cough when I poke my head in the freezer to get something or when I go from an air-conditioned place to a hot car)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:02 pm
MistressOfTheShadows
eclipsedemon

hmm... interesting... I have a similar problem with air temperactures. (I cough when I poke my head in the freezer to get something or when I go from an air-conditioned place to a hot car)

Hmmm, that's interesting.

eclipsedemon

Naotoki-Chan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:17 am
Does anyone else have to use a vaporizor in his/her room at night? I got such a kick reading the bottle for the medicine that goes inside it. Did you know you're not supposed to put the bottle in open flames, drink the stuff, or microwave it? I'm so glad the bottle has a warning on it, because I was so getting ready to light a bonfire and toss a bottle full of menthol-based medication into it. Then I was gonna toss a few bottle rockets in it. blaugh Though the fact that all those warnings have to go on the bottle means someone's actually done those things before... crying

I've dealt with my cough since I moved to Florida, so about 15 years now. (Yeah, I'm 21. I'm old.) I'm allergic to practically everything in the air and then I have bronchial tube issues, so in the colder months, I get frequent colds. We've given up actually finding something to get rid of it. At this point, my doctors are like "here, this will help a little, deal with it". Hence the vaporizor.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:57 am
Naotoki-Chan
Does anyone else have to use a vaporizor in his/her room at night? I got such a kick reading the bottle for the medicine that goes inside it. Did you know you're not supposed to put the bottle in open flames, drink the stuff, or microwave it? I'm so glad the bottle has a warning on it, because I was so getting ready to light a bonfire and toss a bottle full of menthol-based medication into it. Then I was gonna toss a few bottle rockets in it. blaugh Though the fact that all those warnings have to go on the bottle means someone's actually done those things before... crying

I've dealt with my cough since I moved to Florida, so about 15 years now. (Yeah, I'm 21. I'm old.) I'm allergic to practically everything in the air and then I have bronchial tube issues, so in the colder months, I get frequent colds. We've given up actually finding something to get rid of it. At this point, my doctors are like "here, this will help a little, deal with it". Hence the vaporizor.
Yeah use a vaporizer in my room @ night too actually. 3nodding My room reeks of menthol. xd I liked it though. (breathes in some steam) ^__^ I've been dealing with my cough for half a year now. I got it last winter, smoke from fires & stuff in the air aggrivated it & can't seem to get rid of it now. I think I've pretty much given up too... *sighs & starts coughing again*  

MistressOfTheShadows
Vice Captain

Enduring Master

23,725 Points
  • Energy Squad 200
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Battery 500

darkdark7
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:29 pm
i dont think i even have a vaporizer in my possession...
every time i go somewhere extremely humid i start coughing because the moisture gets into my lungs...which is why i refuse to go outside in nebraska...
i had a cough for three months once...then i got serious with the robitussin and got rid of it in three days...  
~*Coughy's Coffee Shop*~ A Guild Devoted to Gekkou Hayate (the coughing ninja)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games