Reply The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]
Craft Name Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukiko Mori

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:25 pm
Um...I have a question about this craft name thing. How would I go about finding my craft name?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:18 pm
Mine came to me in parts. My last name is in remembrance to the teacher that showed me the path, My first name is one I liked, my middle is secret, the name only I know, yet I use it as my middle initial. whee I have been practicing for awhile, yet feel as if I am just starting out. The name will come, do not force it, one day you will just know that is it.  

elrokian

Anise_is_my_replica

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:30 am
My name, it just sort of hit me. One day I was sitting on the floor of my room just flipping through a book or a journal, something of that sort, and then I just sort of had this odd feeling of understanding or something right after the name came to me.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:08 pm
i have two names. the name that i let some people know which my first name is a color that i like same with my middle and my last came from a movie that i love to watch over and over again. and it kindof just stuck with me. and my secret name is well a secret but my first is a color and my middle is a name from a book and my last name is also from a book

and i know it seems kindof weird to have two but my secret name came first.  

DehShadow-ness

fallen_angel_216

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:44 pm
my public name is twilight star. i can't remeber how i came up with it... i just always liked it i guess  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:44 pm
Me, I was reading through a bunch of names for Aphrodite, and I found a name she used. Nymphia, her courtesan name. And, i've used it ever since. As soon as I saw it, I just new I was meant to use it. It's the name i'll tell others. But, I don't know what my secret name is yet. =/ It's weird, I just haven't been able to find it..  

Choir-Angel

riverflow692

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:09 pm
i just thought about what described me most in nature and thats what i took  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:06 am
An' ye harm none, do what ye will...
My Wiccan name is Wind Fox.

I found it out Through numerology.

W
I
N
D

F
O
X

The letters all add up to 5.

5 is my Birth number, therefore the name is unchangeable and is set in stone mine.
~Blessed Be~

Wraith_92

NeonHellcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:48 pm
My first craft name is "Eowyne" (Sound familiar?). I'm still looking/waiting for my "last" craft name (It used to be Shadowcat, then Shadowpaw... then Shadowclaw... I need to have more variation in my choices!! gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:18 am
hmmm, when i put mine together it was Pheonix Ash Blossom^_^  

Bridget_Cross

maduza9

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:45 pm
uhh... stupid question, but i'm still new into this and haven't really read much so yeah... what's scrying?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:16 pm
I actually kinda found mine thorugh a combination of Numerology and blind hope. I got a book on Wiccan practices one year for Christmas (kinda funny, I know), and started looking at numerology. I poked around with a few names for a bit, and found one I liked, and it matched. I've been using it ever since, even though I'm a non-practitioner. It kinda feels like... a name you think you SHOULD have, you know?

It's Daemon, by the way, and in case you're wondering, the last name you see in my screen name is one I came up with to go along, as a publishing name. It's to celebrate the Irish in me.  

Jhonas Monroe

J. Dragonhater

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:49 pm
My wiccan name I decided on after much debating. Finally it was my friend who suggusted it however I used that name for a character in a novel that I am writing and I don't know if I can still use it without feeling werid. I never had much use for a craft name anyways since I always practice in solituide.

Mediation is the best way to get the name. Or going out on a walk and thinking about it. Nature has a way of showing you what you need.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:53 pm
I'm debating restlessly on my caft name. so far I've got "Celeste" and that's about it.  

Tari_Leralonde

The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces