WitchyBoy

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:01 am
skullgrl
eek I do NOT have the patience to carve Amethyst, I salute you! 3nodding

ive never tried amythest before but i have tried soapstone and that takes bloody ages so i cant even imagine what amythest would be like.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:33 am
I just realized something... the initials of my Witch name spell S.A.L.T. and my dog's name is Pepper. So it's like Salt and Pepper... biggrin  

dark_angel_32189

[Helmorana]

7,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:16 am
heart  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:16 am
Heey...I've looked at all youre craft names and well i've a long name

Amarantha Anastacia Vavina Valeria(my favourite flower) Vera(my own name)Mairdread(it means pearl, my favourite stone)

But this is not my real name this is my public name.  

Lady Mairdread Phanton

[Helmorana]

7,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:11 pm
Vera means "faith" in my language. Or "religion".  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:30 pm
Cool, Veronica means truth so I thought that was it cool.  

Lady Mairdread Phanton

WitchyBoy

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:22 am
i prefer my simple first and last name craft name, Lagaz Ravenskinn  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:28 pm
I've a rather simple name... But I would rather not say what it is (if you are really interested it shouldn't be hard to figure out) But the way I came across it was actually experimenting with 1st and last names.. things that fit me, my morals...
When you find the right one, or something close to it you keep going back to it I have noticed. and then... it clicks. You will relax. and you will know.  

PurestEmotion

Fiona Rokkar

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 2:44 am
User Image

Is it possible to think you've found your craft name and then later have it not feel right? I had someone suggest a craft name for me and I thought it was perfect but lately I've been feeling that it isn't.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 6:58 am
Chibi Aara Chan
User Image

Is it possible to think you've found your craft name and then later have it not feel right? I had someone suggest a craft name for me and I thought it was perfect but lately I've been feeling that it isn't.

User Image

Things change. It's very possible.

I don't have a craft name, nor do I want one. The person who talks to you about DDR or something equally normal is the same person who plays with energy and crystals and such, so they have the same name.  

Funa Spectrum

kasai_angel

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 2:02 pm
mine came from a dream. i don't really have a full name just a name: Nayamah. (thats it, nothing else has ever been reallu included and i don't know where it came from.)  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 5:05 pm
I'm not comfortable sharing mine either as my public craft name, but I use it very often as an alias, on things such as Gaia, perhaps... sweatdrop

It's simply a name that's firmilliar to me, that just popped into my head one day. I don't intend to keep it as a craft name, but it suffices for now.  

wolfsbanemoon

LadySorcha

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 9:33 pm
kasai_angel
mine came from a dream. i don't really have a full name just a name: Nayamah. (thats it, nothing else has ever been reallu included and i don't know where it came from.)

I had a similar experience, but it was not for my own name. When I accepted a friend of mine into my coven, we had to go through the initiation process, and therefore, needed a Craft name. We meditated on it together, but got nothing. Then, as we were walking back inside from the circle in my backyard, a word flashed across my consciousness, immediately I understood that this was her name. I researched it and discovered that it was the old Irish word for "Mother". Sure enough, my friend, a Cancer, is the most motherly person I know. Strange how things like that just come to you.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 8:37 am
Before I started studying Wicca, I gave myself what I thought of as a "soul" name. Basically, since I didn't feel that my real name expressed who I was, I looked for a word or name that I felt truly embodies me and my nature. I summed up mentally who and what I was at the most primitive level, and then looked for something with similar qualities that I felt close to. For me, growing up on the coast of California, I had a close relationship with the Ocean. And actually, there is a city that I lived near, named Oceano. So, I took Oceano and feminized it: Oceana. Then I shortened it: Shana or Ceana. And Shana was the Craft name I used for the first couple of years, but it's not fitting me quite as well anymore, so I'm probably going to change it. (I know this was a little long-winded, but I'm hoping if I explain it out, something might click for someone.)  

Ceannara

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250

Miss Lune Soleil

Fluffy Bunny

22,650 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 10:08 am
Mine means "peace" and "silence"... but naturally I wont be posting it on a public forum razz

I can certainly identify with the "silence" part, since I rarely speak of my path to anyone (other Witches included), and I closely guard the Craft that I learn. My path is a hidden one.

The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff