Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 4: The Three R's, (Lit) RP, Reviews, & Reports (Debate/Essays/Creative Writing)
PLEASE PLACE ALL RP IDEAS HERE!!! (READ BEFORE POST RP!!!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sara-ane

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:16 am
exclaim DO NOT POST AN RP BEFORE I HAVE A CHANCE TO APPROVE IT!!! exclaim
3nodding We call this quality control! 3nodding

Odds are, I will aprove a RP and even help you advertize it. HOWEVER, if the plot looks, dumb, you can't spell worth beans, or the RP idea needs more development, I will either veto it or ask for a bit more development!

We can also use this thread to bounce ideas off eachother to help develop the plots of RPs.

I gave a pass to one RP already... I may not do so for the next. Reading the rules is a vital part of being a good Gaia, Reality, and Three R's citizen. Make it easy on us, please.
I would hate to knock a RP off this mini-guild due to rule breaking (or just bad quality) I really would.

ABOVE ALL ELSE. Keep it clean and follow the GAIA RULES! They have far more power than I.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:07 am
I have an RP idea here, and it might not be all that good, but I would like for it to be considered. So here goes.

A secret society of warriors called The Bonded who have left their homelands face persecution from all lands, whether they have AWOL warriors there or not. Oftentimes assassins are sent to wipe out The Bonded, which is why the warriors always need to move around, never staying in one place for more than a year and a half. The leader of The Bonded, Juilis, is the most skilled warrior of them all, and he always seems to be a step ahead of the assassins. However, something has changed: a female warrior, Wyn, has come along with a request to join The Bonded. What she hasn't told Juilis (yet) is that she is the only princess, Wyndolyn, of his homeland, Simatria, where witches are chased and persecuted almost as much as The Bonded. She is being chased because of her supposed witchly powers. Juilis takes her in, unaware of the danger in doing so. When he is told of her position, he has a choice to make: will he return her to Simatria to be tried and hanged, or will he allow her to stay with The Bonded and allow his fellow warriors to put themselves at risk for sheltering a known fugitive?  

Demon Captain

GS Sailor Saturn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:27 pm
I PM'ed you my idea, as the original rules post said to do. Will I be getting a reply on that at some point?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:40 pm
Lol nope.

.... Maybe.

Maybe I'll harass her for you. You may see a spurt of activity.  

Skarrina

The Other JayJ

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:07 am
;o;  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:59 am
kk  

The Other JayJ

4: The Three R's, (Lit) RP, Reviews, & Reports (Debate/Essays/Creative Writing)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games