Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chopsoy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:17 am
i forgot to say hi..
so hi!!!!

you can find me either by chopsoy or chopsoi about anywere in the internet that i go to... :3

im taking biology at uni, is my second year now :3 i draw and try to do comics but still flailing :p

i love love love lov elooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove HS!
serisouly since it began that my wallpapers have been pages of it >.< its true realy...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:34 pm
hi! i'm noel and very new to this guild.

i'm 18 and love anything that is done creatively, so of course i love art( although i haven't drawn in like 2 months... i lack in motivation *sigh*) and literature. and hey if i love both of those it's no wonder i love comics(art and literature together? genius i tell u! pure genius!).

above all other comics i must say the boyxboy genre is my fav. just doesn't get any hotter than 2 guys swapping spit( the phrase "swapping spit" really grosses me out, but i'm using it anyway).

i have to say i really love Honeydew Syndrome. it is the best web comic out there(i've read a lot and trust me it is). anyways if there is anything else u'd like to know feel free to ask or demand an answer, either one is fine.

i hope to get to know plenty of new ppl^^  

ayame389

Akasora

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:25 pm
Hello! *bow* I am new to the guild but have been reading the comic for a while.

I usually go by the name akasora on the internet, (my darling best friend gave me the name) however close friends call me sora-chan!
I am a high school senior in Colorado.
I love drinking tea and baking scones.
I am fairly good at drawing but i am fairly mediocre with paint (I very much so prefer quills and ink... ^^; )

Besides reading and art I am a telemark freak and spend as much of my free time as I can on the mountain (;A; winter is almost over!) ((I do ski and snowboard as well but telemarking is by far the best!))
I speak a bit of French and Japanese....
I love 60's vintage clothes... and I hate American movies... (I am very fond of Italian cinema)
wait... what were other people writing for their introductions... =..= just random stuff right?... ok...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:54 pm
wow akasora ur so cool^^ u have such great interests(i really love tea and scones) i'm also trying to learn japanese . this may be a lame question, but what is telemarking?  

ayame389

Akasora

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:09 pm
ayame389
wow akasora ur so cool^^ u have such great interests(i really love tea and scones) i'm also trying to learn japanese . this may be a lame question, but what is telemarking?

ah.... telemarking is a type of skiing where your heel is free so you drop your knee when you turn. It is more challanging than normal skiing but much more fun... (I'm not sure if it is okay to post links but... this is pretty good footage of some famous tele riders. you can also look up nick devore if you want to see some crazy lines)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjjZoU_05P8  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:27 pm
that's pretty cool^^ i've never been skiing myself so i can't even imagine doing something like that.  

ayame389

Akasora

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:31 pm
ayame389
that's pretty cool^^ i've never been skiing myself so i can't even imagine doing something like that.

haha.. ^^ I can't imagine life without skiing. (at my school we are kind of like 'normal sports? what are those... you mean climbing and kayaking and skiing right? those are the normal sports')  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:28 pm
Yo, yo, yoooooo~!

Hello, my name is Sirita. Well, it is on here anyway. 8D I luv Honeydew Syn lots. heart

Umm.... I'll just say some boring random stuff. I'm finishing my first year at university, I love to draw, reading fanfiction... uh, musicals, karaoke, some anime, journals and looking at other people's photography/art. I love sad romantic movies too. I also love getting enough sleep, cleaning my room, making myself to-do lists and schedules, and rain. Open spaces full of light, lush forests, and foggy dawns are my favourite settings.

Just a little snapshot of me. THERES OH SO MUCH MOAR. scream LOLZ

It's funny how telling what you love says so much about you. And yet, it doesn't really say nothing at all, does it?

Sirita

Sparkly Entrepreneur

Haruhi Lewis

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:32 pm
I love the honeydew syndrome comic~

About me.. I like t.v and reading. I like my dog.. and drawing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:07 am
Hello, You can call me Yuu. I recently got into HoneySyn after promising myself that I would read it after I graduated from high school. And I'm VERY happy I did. heart

Like I said, I recently graduated and I plan to stay on the big rock in the middle of the Pacific to major in Pre-Med. Though, I have a passion for writing, so I randomly hope that even if I am studying to become an optometrist (my long-term goal) I can get something - a novel or even a bunch of poems even - published.

(OH MAN, I'M SO BORING.)

I am a band geek - I've been playing the flute for 6 years and the piano for 5, and I was in marching band for all four years of high school. I like quite a bit if different genres of music, though I lean towards Indie Rock (I think). Thus, I like making mixes - especially for fandoms I really like. :3

I used to spend a lot of time on Gaia and roleplay, but due to high school, I have stuck to blogging on LiveJournal - though, I still like logging in here to see what's going on once in a while.  

Yuumei Tenshi

Yutsubara

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:05 am
Hello!!! Ummm, I'm bad at introductions sooo....... How do you do, I am very happy to be a member of this guild. I started reading Honeydew Syndrome after a friend of mine recommended it and now I can't stop. I am a color guard member and I have been playing the clarinet for about nine years now. I act and have been in a few productions,um, And Then There Were None, Alice in Wonderland and Voices from the High School I am very random and have a thing for cute things. And now on a rondom impulse I wish to dance with my yummy chocolate cake .........................................................Wait.....NOOOO!! The cake was a lie!!!!! crying ninja  
Honeydew Syndrome

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff