Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
honestly just asking Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pollyxena

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:50 pm
i am sorry if this offends anyone. but why exactly are you all sorta against gay people or acting upon homosexual tendacies or whatever you want to call it. If god made you all that you are then how can he say that what you feel is wrong? If a man falls in love with another man then telling them that they are going to go to hell if they are togethar is like saying that they cannot be happy or they will go to hell. how is that fair? god just decides that certain people will have harder lives so he makes them gay but then says fight your desires or you are sinning? that isnt very nice. i am honestly curious to see your point of view on this and how you manage to make yourselves bleieve that it is fair.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:08 pm
anybody?  

pollyxena

pollyxena

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:10 pm
is there nobody on????  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:28 pm
This forum is a bit slow.

I think God made man for woman. Adam and Eve? A guy has a p***s and a girl has a v****a, and they fit together to make children...
God wants us to fill the earth. And being gay or homosexual would not work.
God said so, and i'm not going to argue against His words.

That's what i think.  

ryoushinn

Elenielle

Shameless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:40 pm
Well, first of all, I would like to state that I know a few homosexual people, and I think they are very nice. They are friends of mine. They know that I am a Christian, and they know how I feel about homosexuality. However, I am not 'hating on them' and telling them their going to Hell. I like the people, I just do not agree with what they are doing. It's just like my stance on other things; premaritial sex, drugs, drinking, lying, stealing, cheating, murder....you get the picture. I don't hate the people that do these things, merely the things that they do.

God created man and woman to be with each other. They complete each other. God did not create homosexuality. What has happened, is that Satan has come in and perverted what God has intended for good. The Bible clearly states that homosexuality is a sin, much like murder and lying. That is why we, as Christians, do not condone such actions.

I think a lot of people misunderstand that there is also a devil at work in this world. God doesn't create bad things. Satan does. When bad things happen, people blame God, when it isn't His doing. Honosexuality was brought into the world by Satan. God would not do such a thing to His children, and then condemn them. If He truly wished for us to engage in such behaviour, He would have clearly stated that it is okay. Instead, He says it's bad.

That's where we get our way of thinking.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:11 pm
I'm feeling lucky, old lady! Fortune tapping at my elbow!

All people are born sinners, right? And homosexuality is a sin, right?

We all have trouble with certain sins, right? For me, I have a hard time with doing my devotions on a regular basis.
For some people, the temptation to sin one way is greater than the temptation of another. I have a hard time with devotions (as I said) but it is really easy for me to not lie.

For some people, homosexuality is something they struggle to not give in to.

I do have a few bisexual/homosexual friends, they are very nice but it irks me that they... Like girls that way.

Umm... I guess that you have to see it as a sin before anything I just said makes any sense...
sweatdrop
Sorry!

That was me telling you not to be stupid.

Azarhael Morganti

yzz_90 rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 1 Total: 8 (2-16)

yzz_90

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:05 am
I like the saying, "it was Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve." Not only does it not work sexually speaking, but if a homosexual couple was to adopt children, who knows what those kids would have to endure, especially at school (they'd probably get made fun of).  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:31 pm
pollyxena
i am sorry if this offends anyone. but why exactly are you all sorta against gay people or acting upon homosexual tendacies or whatever you want to call it. If god made you all that you are then how can he say that what you feel is wrong? If a man falls in love with another man then telling them that they are going to go to hell if they are togethar is like saying that they cannot be happy or they will go to hell. how is that fair? god just decides that certain people will have harder lives so he makes them gay but then says fight your desires or you are sinning? that isnt very nice. i am honestly curious to see your point of view on this and how you manage to make yourselves bleieve that it is fair.
I have said it a few hundred time. It is not my job to judge. I refuse to judge any one or offer a opionion.  

rftkfan

dirtdevilgrunt13

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:04 pm
Well...
No its not fair..
Theres two types of Christians...

First we have the Fundalmentlists.
They dont believ nothing but whats in the bible...
There wrong,and how they treat people is wrong,THERE going to hell...

Than,you have christians like me..
Where I believ that,God makes everything happen for a reaon,and he wants two men to love eachother..
Than why not??

Its called questioning the Word of God..
And its wrong..  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:33 pm
LRD_nick

Than,you have christians like me..
who make sweeping, blatantly offensive generalizations about other people.

**FIXED**  

ioioouiouiouio

beadyone

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:40 pm
Sorry but God did not make the sin, Satan did. We all make choices and if you choose to have a same sex relationship then you are going against what God has for you. YOU are SINNING, period. The Bible is God's Word and He said it is wrong. Now, I do not hate homosexuals, I have friends that are homosexuals, but I do not agree with their lifestyle choice. I love them and pray for them. God Bless Everyone.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:25 pm
I'm sorry for you but the Bible clearly states that homosexuals, and those who say that homosexuality is not a sin, are going to hell. Read 'Romans 1' (I think thats the english name for the Bible book) and there are also a few places in the Old Testament concerning this topic, one piece in Exodus if I'm correct, but I just can't remember exactly where.  

ReddNaxx

[.ZaKid.]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:26 am
ReddNaxx
I'm sorry for you but the Bible clearly states that homosexuals, and those who say that homosexuality is not a sin, are going to hell. Read 'Romans 1' (I think thats the english name for the Bible book) and there are also a few places in the Old Testament concerning this topic, one piece in Exodus if I'm correct, but I just can't remember exactly where.
The Old Testament doesn't really count, unless they're Jewish.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:46 am
There is a thread in the debate subforum on this topic biggrin  

MrsMica

Metanoeo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:30 pm
[.ZaKid.]
ReddNaxx
The Old Testament doesn't really count, unless they're Jewish.

Erhm... The Old Testament is still authoritative and its part of Christianity.  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff