Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Gundam Heroes
Gundam Heroes RPG Thread CURRENT Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Duo Shinigami Maxwell
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:38 pm
Duo grumbled to himself as he climbed the hill. Why the Hell was Wufei being such an a**? Then again, why was he himself getting all worked up about it? He couldn't let it get to him. It was time to switch gears. Teasing or not, Duo had to let out his inner demons... he had to become Shinigami...

He pushed the teasing aside, crouching down in the trees. Luckily, the camo the terrorists were wearing made it all that much easier for him to wear the same thing and sneak up from the small forest. He checked his watch, counting down with it mentally as the two guards in front of him talked for a few seconds before switching places. The one that had been outside went in.

Duo checked his gun. He had two. One had blanks. That was his visibly main weapon. He had another stashed on him with real bullets... just in case things went a little haywire. He laid down on his stomach in the leaves, switched the silencer from his hidden pistol to his automatic rifle, and flipped the rifle to single shot. Using the blanks, he knocked the guard unconscious with a shot to the head. Then, he swapped the silencer back to his pistol before running the rest of the way up the hill. He dragged the stunned guard into a nearby flower bed. Securing him so he couldn't move or make noise once he woke up later, he emptied the guy's pockets for radios and weapons.

He waited a bit, having taken the guard's post, about fifteen minutes. Seeing that he was still out, he flagged down another terrorist.

"What are you doing?" Duo asked.

"Just patrolling... why?"

"Mind if we switch? This waiting is killing me here... I need to pee."

"Oh... yeah, sure..."

"Alright. I'll finish your patrol for ya, okay?"

"Right."

They switched places and Duo headed inside. Once alone, he pressed the button on his earpiece.

"I'm in," he whispered to the others.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:28 pm
"Take it easy on him, Wufei," Sally said once they were alone in the car. "Sometimes I think you don't give Duo enough credit." She drove away from the Pool House, listening to the updates from the others. She took her time, as they needed to give Duo time to get in and get to the front foyer before they could make their appearance with the 'ransom'.  

Sailor Gundam 06
Vice Captain

trowashoney

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:56 pm
Trowa just looked at the screen blankly. He thought with his monotoned voice that he didn't sound worked up. He was stating facts, he was the farthest from worked up. However that could change even for him, as he hates when others tell him what his moods are. He thought Quatre knew him better then that. He just shruged as now he was disappointed in him. "Um....Quatre...? Nevermind" not really speaking a word after that he just watched the screen and monitored Duo's movements. "Duo, you have two coming up infront of you. Armed but relaxed." Being an informant.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:16 pm
Wufei shook his head, "I give Maxwell more credit than you or the others might realize." He mentioned quietly as he stayed alert for their signal. "If I didn't think him capable I would have only asked for three instead of four other people." He reminded Sally. "I'd trust him to guard my back without hesitation and I have before and I will continue to do so when the need arises.... but I'm still never eating his cooking again."  

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

TheWindySea
Crew

Liberal Autobiographer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:04 am
Quatre mentally kicked himself. He had forgotten that Trowa didn't like other telling him how he felt. 'I've really forgotten alot about everyone...' the blonde thought as he walked down the stairs towards his meeting place with Wufei.

Cautiously, he reached out and touched the comm. "Trowa... I'm sorry..." he said before letting his hand fall back to his side.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:59 pm
He didn't respond to Quatre's apology. Not to be rude, but he was just too busy keeping his eye on his comrade. He looked at the different monitors trying to stay one ahead of the enemy. Seeing the two knocked out he thought he could easily pose as ine of them if he needed to. He's done it before he can do it again. His ever calm demour helps when he's in a tight jam. To be honest he didn't want to be here, he wanted to leave and see what peace looked and felt like. But how could he? He's a quiet emotionless circus clown and a soldier. How did he have a right to smile and be happy?  

trowashoney

Duo Shinigami Maxwell
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:06 pm
Duo acknowledged Trowa's information. He slowed to a casual walk, giving the others a short nod as he passed without speaking to them. He kept going, hoping they didn't decide to suddenly follow him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:48 pm
Mia landed in Luxembourg. She wasn't quite sure why she wanted to come here first. Would she need Omega? She hoped not. She didn't want people to know about it. In fact, when news reports about speculation on the destruction of the original five Gundams came out, she had even debated just destroying hers, too.

She sighed, making her way towards the hiding place.  

Mia Maxwell
Vice Captain

Sailor Gundam 06
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:22 pm
"Hm... perhaps," Sally said to Wufei. "But... I don't think the others are the ones who need to know how much credit you give him." She smiled a bit at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:43 pm
"And..your in the clear. Up two hallways and over 3 you should be good. I'll keep watch..Trowa out." sitting patiently.  

trowashoney

Duo Shinigami Maxwell
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:01 pm
"Roger that," Duo said quietly. Following Trowa's directions, he kept going towards the front foyer. Trowa would then give word to Sally and Wufei in the car that Duo had made it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:26 pm
Trowa kept typing away trying to make everything look normal finally after a bit of time Sally and Wu Fei heard "He's clear. He's in" then a soft click from the silent one.  

trowashoney

TheWindySea
Crew

Liberal Autobiographer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:44 pm
Quatre checked his watch and bit his lip. He wondered how the others where doing. He didn't want to risk being overheard, evne though he was in the basement.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:54 am
Duo paused at the edge of the foyer. There weren't that many here. Afraid he might get chased out, he stuck to the shadows for the time being. He had to be there when Sally and Wufei walked in.  

Duo Shinigami Maxwell
Captain

Sailor Gundam 06
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:37 am
"Right... let's go," Sally said. She pulled the car up the drive, parking in front of the castle's main entrance. Getting out of her side, she pulled two of the cases from the back seat, letting Wufei get the other two. They had to make it look like there was a need for two of them, so they'd gotten cases small enough that it would make sense to have four. Letting the guards at the door check them over, she carefully stepped inside.

She did her best not to look for Duo...  
Gundam Heroes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces