Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Gundam Heroes
Gundam Heroes RPG Thread CURRENT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

trowashoney

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:24 pm
"calm and quiet in here" Trowa said flatly as he sat down in the cockpit. He was ready to fly them to safety. THis mission was getting more and more dangerous by the minute. The longer they stayed here the more time the enemy had time to think up a plan. Keeping his thoughts to himself so he didn't get snapped at again for 'getting emotional' Trowa just sat there, looking like there was something on his mind.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:55 pm
"We found the bomb... it's not a nuclear weapon, but it's going to be difficult to disarm," Heero responded. If it had just been him... but he didn't want to harm Wufei. "I suggest getting the shuttle with the hostages out of the area in case this goes off. They're still too close."  

Codename Heero Yuy
Vice Captain

Duo Shinigami Maxwell
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:02 pm
Duo listened to the exchange on the radio channel for a moment, then glanced back at Quatre. There were five in the room total, and Duo remembered which one was the leader. He motioned for Quatre to come take a look.

He paced. Another group had failed to respond. Twirling the detonator in his hand, he didn't want to have to call his own bluff. Granted, they'd be scrambling for days, testing the area for radiation and fallout, but that bomb would kill them all inside the palace. He did not want to fail.

"Sir...!" It was the guard Duo had knocked out when he came in. Duo frowned when he recognized him. He was being supported by another. "I found him outside..."

"That confirms it... that idiot who shot the girl was an inside job. We've been compromised." The leader glared.

"You're not really gonna blow that thing, are you?"

He looked at the detonator in his hand.

"We still have an hour on the deadline we gave them!"

"I know that! But the plan is dead," the leader snapped. "We failed..."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:27 pm
Panic struck Quatre. He looked at Duo, his eyes wide. 'We need to act NOW!' he mouthed to the taller pilot. Their enemies didn't know that they knew it wasn't a nuclear bomb. 'Duo!' he mouthed more urgently.

Zechs glanced at Trowa. "Barton, are you alright?"  

TheWindySea
Crew

Liberal Autobiographer

Duo Shinigami Maxwell
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:53 pm
Duo nodded. He produced another small black square from behind his ear. When Quatre was ready, he tossed it into the room. They were going to have to stay low and move fast to get that detonator once the smoke covered the room.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:18 pm
Moving carefully, and quietly, Quatre moved into the smoke filled room. The five terrorists where coughing, the blonde easily knocked out two of them. He then moved to the leader and pressed his gun to the small of the man's back.

"Sir, I suggest you surrender. Your group is gone and the bomb is disarmed. Please, we want to avoid any killing, so Sir, surrender please." Quatre said calmly.  

TheWindySea
Crew

Liberal Autobiographer

Duo Shinigami Maxwell
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:16 am
Duo took down one of the other two, but the fifth had disappeared. He cursed under his breath and went looking.

"Do you really think you can beat me to the punch?" the man challenged. "What if I call your bluff? If I hit this switch, is that bomb really disarmed?" He smiled a bit cooly at the blonde.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:22 am
Quatre smiled innocently at the man. "Sir, the Preventers are the best of the best. Our best is out there and our best was in your group. We have already won." he challenged back.  

TheWindySea
Crew

Liberal Autobiographer

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:43 am
Wufei turned to Heero, dark eyes thoughtful. "If we can't disarm the bomb than maybe we should try and find a location where it would do relatively no damage as a percaution? I'm not sure how long Quatre and Du..Maxwell can keep them going." The dark haired man looked thoughtful, "Though there has to be a way to release the bomb without the danger of it being detonated." He bent down to examine the case closer, "I must admit whoever made this certainly knew what he was doing."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:00 am
"No" he said simply. Leaning back crossing both his arms and legs he closed his eyes and lowered his head lightly. "I'm gone for a little bit of time and actually try to work on what Heero told me, now I was snapped at that I was too emotional and to calm down. I was just being frank is the odd part." he just shook his head "After this mission there is something I must do, that's why I want this mission to end, it is dragging on too long and I warned them it would go bad. Just don't worry about it." Finally just falling quiet he looked away, putting his elbow on the arm rest he cupped his hand lightly over his mouth resting his head. He had alot to think about and wondered a bit worried how Heero and Wu Fei were doing with the bomb. He knows Duo will be fine. He swears that guy can charm a snake out of his dinner and skin.  

trowashoney

Conductor Of Discord

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:17 pm
Relena couldn't help but smile to the young girl, lightly petting her hair in comfort. After a bit of a moment, Relena would rise to her feet, eying Dorothy, unamused.

"I am not his keeper, Dorothy. He comes and goes as the tides. That is his way until he finds how to live this earth unlike the past as he has to."

She'd take her seat and hear the murmuring of talking from the pilots but she really couldn't tell what was said. Closing her eyes, a hand moves to her chest.

"If I do not see him now, that is ok. As long as I know he is alive and trying to live in a peaceful world---I am content."

Her expression was calm as she gives a bit of a smile. Opening her eyes, she felt Mariemaia's eyes on her with maybe interest?

"He is not an animal I can cage or a man I can force to settle. He is not that type. When I am in trouble, he comes. Its always been that way. You saw that. And now? It has happened again. "

"And--you're really ok with that?"

Relena couldn't help but hesitate for a moment before she leans over to the young girl.

"I am Human. Of course there is so much more I would like to have. especially with Heero, but now? its not possible and if it never is..I'm alright with that, As much as I can be. We all have our moments of selfishness, but there's a time and a place. If there is never a good time? then it must stay silent."

She then eyes Dorothy

"Who knows how much Miss Catalonia might have within ready to burst out. You were never good at your emotions a times, Dorothy."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:33 pm
Heero nodded. "If we try to open it here, it might be too close," he said. "Moving it might be the best option." He shifted, nodding for Wufei to take the other side so they could move it. He didn't bother saying for him to be careful, since he knew the other former pilot would be.  

Codename Heero Yuy
Vice Captain

Duo Shinigami Maxwell
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:02 pm
"I think you wanna drop that detonator now," Duo said.

"I wouldn't have thought a Winner to be a Preventer..." the man said. He watched them both carefully.

Duo glanced at Quatre, then at the detonator in the leader's hand. He debated just making a run for it and grabbing it.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:14 pm
Quatre glanced at Duo and then back at the leader. "I suggest you drop the detonator, now." He replied not even answering the leader's semi-rhetorical question.

'Heero.... Wufei... Hurry, please.' the blonde thought desperately to himself.

Zechs noddd and studied Trowa. "Alright, we need to move these people to safety, incase the bomb is detonated.  

TheWindySea
Crew

Liberal Autobiographer

trowashoney

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:08 pm
"If I know Duo, he can find a ship for the rest of them, or already has one." Flatly as he buckled in. "Lets just get them to safety." Starting up the ship his fingers flew over the switches and knobs as he fired up the shuttle ready to get out of there.  
Gundam Heroes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff