Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Gundam Heroes
Gundam Heroes RPG Thread CURRENT Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Duo Shinigami Maxwell
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:05 pm
Storyline

This is based on the manga at the back of Episode Zero. It was unfinished, and I'd like to finish it.

"Preventor 5"

AC 197...

Several months after the fall of the Mariemeia Army, the Earth Sphere Unified Nation still rests in relative peace. It is not an easy situation to deal with. Even in a world weary of war, there are those who desire what war can bring... financial gain, power, and fame.

As April approaches, a group begins to form, calling themselves Epyon de Telos. They seek to free those they feel are being held against their rights for warcrimes of the past. Looking to free them, they make a desperate plan to crash the birthday party of the Vice Foreign Minister, Relena Dorlan, at the former Sanc Kingdom Palace.

As the date approaches, Epyon de Telos moves into place.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:43 pm
My writing of the manga here is a little speculated on because it is a manga... not a story... but the dialog and visual descriptions are exact. Emotional and vocal tone interpretations are my own.

=====

AC 197, April 8th...

Festivities for the birthday of Relena Dorlan were in full swing at the Sanc Kingdom Palace, restored once again after the War of 195. Lady Une was there with Mariemeia, the young girl having recovered finally from her injuries four months ago. Dorothy Catalonia, now a PR representative for the Preventors, as well as the Earth Sphere Unified Nation President were also there. Quite a few very public figures had attended, as was the norm for a birthday party in the Dorlan family.

"Everyone..." The quiet murmur of the crowd slowly stopped as attention shifted to the doorway of the ballroom. Relena stood at the door. "Thank you so much for coming here today." She smiled.

There was a loud slam as a group of people in camouflage, sunglasses, and with scarves covering their faces stormed the building. Several people screaming, hurrying for cover.

"Who are you people?" Relena demanded. She made eye contact with one of the invaders. Despite the scarf and sunglasses, he seemed familiar to her... platinum blonde hair hung about his face... and he stared at her for a moment before looking away. Someone else stepped forward then.

"We, 'Epyon de Telos', have occupied the Sanc Kingdom Castle. Our demands are as follows..." The leader looked over the crowd. "The right to bear arms. The release of our imprisoned comrades. One third of the Earth Sphere Unified Nation budget as ransom." His gaze fell on Relena, who had been joined by Lady Une and the Earth Sphere President. "If these demands are not met within 24 hours, we will detonate a nuclear warhead..." There was a collective gasp in the room. "That is all."

-----

"The Sanc Kingdom was captured?!" Sally exclaimed at the com screen.

"Yes," Wufei replied. "Shall we seize this chance to take over the world?"

Sally frowned at him. "Yeah, real funny..." She sighed. "So... how many of them are there?"

"Just 20. If we forget about the hostages, I can go finish this right now..." he suggested.

"No!" Sally snapped at him. He still hadn't learned after four months... "That's not acceptable! Think of another way."

Wufei seemed nonchalant about her scolding. "Alright," he said simply. "Then can you call for backup?" he asked her.

"How many do you need?" she asked. "I can get 200 people together within 20 hours..."

"No, by then the Sanc Kingdom will be a mushroom cloud," Wufei said, shaking his head.

"Then I'll get a hundred in 18 hours!"

Wufei chuckled. "We hardly need that many..." he said quietly. "Five, including myself, will be enough."

Sally sweatdropped. "Five?" she asked, surprised. "Only five people?"

"I'll tell you where to find them."

-----

"He's... not here..." Hilde said quietly, looking at Sally. "He wandered off, as usual..." She sighed. "He won't be back for a while."

-----

"Thought you'd be here," Sally said into the small spacesuit com.

The figure before her on the colony's outer hull turned. Duo blinked. "Hey, long time no see!" he said, his questioning look turning into a grin.

"I have a job for you," she said to him.

He smirked. "Not if it's going to be a pain," he shot back, looking back at the large moon that hung above them.

"You'll... like the reward..." Sally baited him.

-----

Quatre was shuffling through stacks upon stacks of paperwork for the Winner Resource Foundation. Added to that were the responsibilities he had taken on when the people of his colony had called for him to be their respresentative to the Earth Sphere Senate. As a result, he had been forced to miss Relena's birthday party.

And he actually had wanted to go.

The door opened, bringing in a breeze and blowing some of the papers off his desk. Quatre sighed in annoyance, catching them quickly and trying to prevent them from getting out of order.

"Excuse me," he said, sounding slightly frustrated, but trying to be polite, "Could you close the door?" He didn't bother looking up. "It's taken me three days just to read these files!"

"Got a lot of work?"

Quatre looked up at the familiar voice. "W-Wufei!" He stood quickly.

"Something's happened," the 05 pilot told his friend. "I was going to ask for your help."

"Something's...?" Quatre looked confused and then concerned all at once.

"But, I won't force you," Wufei continued. "And... I have no time for persuasion."

"You need me?" Quatre asked, sounding hopeful then.

"You more than anyone..." Wufei admitted. Quatre was a very good strategist.

"I'll go!" Quatre said quickly. "I'll do anything!" He sighed, pulling back slightly in embarassment at his reaction. "I was just thinking that this isn't really me."

A few moments later, Quatre's door opened again, the breeze sending papers scattering.

"Master Quatre, here are the latest accounts," his assistant said, and then he paused. "Master Quatre?" The office was empty.

-----

"It's almost time for Trowa's act! Pay attention!" Cathy turned and Trowa wasn't there. She growled slightly and stalked outside. Trowa was talking to...

Those pilots again!

"Alright... Let's go," Trowa said to them, ready to leave with them.

"T-Trowa!" The group paused as Cathrine stood there in annoyance.

Quatre sweatdropped slightly.

Wufei gave her a small, but slightly sarcastic bow. "And thank you for that... unpalatable soup," he said, reminding her of his last visit.

"Hey!" she snapped. "If anything happens to Trowa, I'll feed you that soup again!" she yelled at him as the three pilots walked away.

"Only 10 hours to their deadline," Quatre said in a worried tone. "Let's hurry."

"Are you sure about this?" Wufei asked Trowa quietly.

"Don't worry," the acrobat said. "She's only my guardian." He then gave Wufei a small smile.

-----

"The basement of this pool connects to that of the Sanc Kingdom Castle," Quatre said, pointing out the room on the diagram to Wufei. He had changed in a Preventor uniform that was similar to Wufei's and Sally's.

"Isn't that where he hid Wing Gundam once?" he asked.

"Yes." The door thumped open.

"I couldn't find Heero anywhere," Sally said, sounding upset.

Quatre chuckled. "Oh, Heero wouldn't sit still at a time like this..." he said, sounding amused.

"Huh?" Sally looked at the two pilots, wondering at their slightly conspiratorial looks.

"He's already here," Wufei said, as if it was common knowledge.

The door opened again. Heero walked in, also wearing a Preventor uniform. "Let's hear it," he said to Quatre.

"Duo and Trowa are surveying the castle interior," he said.

Heero sat down at the table with Wufei.

"I've made a little toy," he said, pulling a small device from his pocket. "It should come in useful." He pressed a button.

"Point D here, no problems."

"A voice coder."

"I see," said Wufei. "It'll answer for the guards that we take out."

"Perfect. Thanks!" Quatre smiled.

"Wow." Duo and Trowa returned. "That castle's been turned into a fortress!" the long haired pilot stated. He and Trowa had also put on Preventor gear now. "Video cameras everywhere, armed soldiers keeping watching one-hour shifts..."

"The problem is, we don't know where they're keeping the hostages," Trowa said, ever the pessimist. "We'll have to give up. Unless we come driving tanks."

"Nope," Quatre said, again with that 'I know something you don't' smile. "Just the one mobile suit."

"A mobile suit...?" Heero asked, surprised.

"It's a fake," Wufei explained, "but we made it look like the Wing Zero."

"Fake?" Duo eeked out as his voice cracked slightly.

"Yes," Sally said. "All it can do is walk."

"Hey, you sure that's gonna work?" Duo said, sweatdropping slightly and clasping his hands behind his head.

"We'll prioritize human life in this mission- there will be no casualties," Quatre said. "Of course, we won't them use the nuke either."

"I have no objections," Heero said. "But is that possible if we don't use force?"

"Just listen to me..." Quatre began to outline his plan.

"First Trowa gets into the monitor room and sends a dummy image to the monitor screens." Quatre looked at the other pilot. "It's dangerous, but only you can do it."

"I don't mind," Trowa responded to his unspoken question. "I'm good with tight-ropes."

Quatre nodded. "Meanwhile... Wufei and Sally take the ransom money over."

"And I get killed by Duo," Sally said. "Who's pretending to be a berserk soldier."

"Sure," Duo said. "That'll cause a RIOT."

"The timing will be crucial," Quatre stressed. "Wufei must get away."

"I know that," Wufei said, somewhat defensively. He looked at Duo, who winked.

"Want me to use real bullets?" the long-haired pilot teased. "Heh..."

"Hmph... I might end up killing you first," Wufei shot back.

"Wufei will remain in the castle," Quatre continued, ignoring the banter, "and meet me as I get through the basement. "We'll wait in the underground shelter." Quatre looked at Duo. "Duo will be confined as a rebel... so we'll hope that Relena and the others will be there, too."

"And if not?" Heero asked, a small sound of concern creeping into his voice.

"That's why we've prepared the fake Wing Zero," Quatre said, clearly having thought this through. "You'll pilot it, and say you've come to bring them under control."

Duo got a mental image...

-----

"W-Wait!" The leader panicked. "We have a nuclear weapon! You'll be killed, too!"

"So what?" Heero said. "That was my girl. It's not worth living anymore."

-----

...and he looked dubious, knowing Heero too well.

"When they hear that," Quatre continued, ignoring the looks, "they'll run to the nuclear shelter."

"They might not take the hostages to the shelter," Wufei said.

"Then we can lock them up in the shelter, and save the hostages at our leisure," Quatre said.

"Okay, perfect!"

"Alright, let's go!"

"Mission commenced!"  

Mia Maxwell
Vice Captain

Duo Shinigami Maxwell
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:23 am
Duo loosely tied the bandana around his neck so he could pull it up over his face later. With the camo fatigues, cap, and sunglasses, he'd be pretty well unrecognizable. He'd kept his braid tucked in, since that was really noticeable. As long as it stayed put... but he wasn't worried about that. He knew how much changing that changed his appearance... from tucking it in, to wearing it loose, to keeping it in a regular ponytail instead of a braid. This way, though, it couldn't be used as a handle if someone tried to catch him on the run.

He tucked the sunglasses into the front of his jacket for the time being and walked over to where he was supposed to meet Quatre, Sally, and Wufei. They were going to head over to the palace's pool house together and then split from there once Trowa managed to knock out the video surveillance.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:31 am
Mia frowned at the news report.

"Hostage crisis at Sanc Kingdom Palace," she said quietly. "That's not good." She sighed. "I wonder how far this will go." She also wondered just what the Preventers were going to be able to do this time around. A nuclear bomb, after all, was not something to be taken lightly.

Then again, neither were the Preventers. They'd demonstrated that time and again.

However, there were some very important people in that palace... including the woman that usually ran the Preventers. Mia was curious to see what would happen. She debated moving in to get a 'better look'. Grabbing her keys, she headed out the door, deciding she would.  

Mia Maxwell
Vice Captain

TheWindySea
Crew

Liberal Autobiographer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:53 am
Quatre was worried. Okay, scratch that, he was very worried. If anything went wrong several very important people would die. He bit his lip and tried to not start pacing. Scratch that, he was already pacing. It was a good strategy, the people where top-notch. So why was he so worried?

Relena, Lady Une and various other important people where in there. Not to mention they were sending in their own to try and stop the terrorist group. He swallowed nervously and continued pacing. He was a nervous wreck.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:26 pm
Duo watched Quatre pace about three laps before he got annoyed.

"Q... stop," he said, walking over to the blonde. "It's gonna be fine. Once me an' Wuffers over there are on the inside, we won't let'em do anything to the hostages, okay?"  

Duo Shinigami Maxwell
Captain

TheWindySea
Crew

Liberal Autobiographer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:51 pm
Quatre looked at Duo. "Duo... I know, but... I'm still worried, what if something goes wrong? There are countless things I didn't consider." The blonde wrung his hands together. "If we fail and the hostages die..." He squeezed his eyes hut, not wanting to think about it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:10 pm
"They wouldn't have trusted you with the plan if they didn't think you could handle it," Duo said, giving his friend's shoulder a quick squeeze. "It'll be fine. What is you're always telling me? To have faith?" Duo gave the blonde a quick wink. "Don't worry."  

Duo Shinigami Maxwell
Captain

TheWindySea
Crew

Liberal Autobiographer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:29 am
The blonde pilot favored Duo with a smile and then nodded. "You're right, I just have to have faith. Everyone here is the best at what they do. We can handle this, we've handled worse odds before." Quatre said with determination. He nodded to Duo and smiled brightly. They where going to save the hostages and stop the enemy. It... It was another mission.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:32 pm
Duo grinned at Quatre and patted him on the back. "Just like old times," he said.  

Duo Shinigami Maxwell
Captain

TheWindySea
Crew

Liberal Autobiographer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:24 pm
The blonde nodded and nudged Duo playfully. "Yes, just like old times." He was beaming at the taller pilot.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:05 pm
WuFei smirked slightly as he joined the other pilots. "That mean you're going to get captured again Maxwell?" He asked caustically, one eyebrow raised. "I recall you spent a good deal of the war trying to get your skinny butt out of prison." His dark eyes gleamed with good humor at the prospect of a new cause to fight fo,r so the words weren't meant to do anything but tease and rile up the braided pilot.

((Lookit I posted! >_< Yay!!!))  

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

Duo Shinigami Maxwell
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:23 am
(( yay! ))

Duo made a face at Wufei. "Well, that is in the plan," he said jokingly back. "But, I wasn't the only one that ever got caught. I seem to remember being dumped into a cell that already had you."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:39 am
"I beg your pardon?" WuFei's eyebrow remained arched slightly. "I wasn't captured. I invited myself over for tea after I blew up some of their MS." He nodded to Quatre politely, "It's good to see you doing so well, Winner." He smiled slightly.  

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

Sailor Gundam 06
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:42 pm
"Is that the story now?" Sally chuckled as she walked up to the group. "Come on... we don't have much time left." She headed for the car.

=====

Meanwhile, Trowa had already gone ahead of them. He made his way into the palace using his own special methods of access, namely balancing his way across a rope towards a window. Silently going through the window, he stole along the corridors towards the monitor room. As expected, there was an Epyon de Telos member standing at the door. With a swift attack, he took him down and went inside. He took out the guard inside and began working at the system to change the feed.  
Gundam Heroes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff