Reply Archived
=Owners' Corner= Underconstruction/HIRING Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soquili

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:15 am
I want to get this owner's corner going again but need someone to help me count votes every month and create the awards. I have the files on my computer and all you do is edit the text with the winner's name. Two prizes that are the letters of the month will be given to each winner that I will also supply. Maybe you could color a plushie for them too if you wanted. Please respond to this thread if interested in applying. It's an unpaid position but you can make your own NPC for the shop that will be placed on the front page under "NPC" of the main thread. I'll tell you the NPC name to make if you are hired.
User Image
Pet & Teepee Spotlight
The first couple months of the shop we had Soquili/Teepee Spotlight awards. The winner would get letters/gold and a trophy to place in their teepee or signature. I would like to bring this back!

Please post nominations for January!

What I look for..
Teepee Spotlight
1. is the teepee kept tidy?
2. does it look "lived in" despite its tidiness?
3. is the RP in it interesting?

Pet Spotlight
1. is this soquili a role model to other soquili?
2. are they active and RP alot?
3. is the owner kind and friendly to others?

-----past winners-----

Pet Spotlight for March
User Image

Teepee Spotlight for March
User Image

for feb
-pet-
Delphia owned by: Talencia

-teepee-
KasaiLoki/Lethrossen

Pet Spotlight for October
User Image

Teepee Spotlight for October
User Image

Pet Spotlight for August...
award goes to Lakota!
User Image

Teepee Spotlight for August...
award goes to Presca & Faerierain!
User Image

Both get increased stats for thier Soquili!!

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:04 am
Teepee Spotlight
    I would like to vote for Cajmera!

1. is the teepee kept tidy?
    The front page is very tidy and well organised, introducing the characters as well as linking to appropriate RPs. The RPs are even colour co-ordinated based on the character!

2. does it look "lived in" despite its tidiness?
    Very much so

3. is the RP in it interesting?
    The RP is always interesting, especially in Guillian's at this particular moment in time.

Pet Spotlight
    I'd like to vote for Aruna please. 3nodding

1. is this soquili a role model to other soquili?
    She could be, but right now her mind is awry with her pregnancy. =O

2. are they active and RP alot?
    Most definately, especially right now as the plot for her gets interesting!

3. is the owner kind and friendly to others?
    Always.

Epine de Rose

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:36 pm
Heh... leave it to my procrastination to forget to submit my nomination until after January >___<; I hope it's still "submittable", if not, please disregard it or could it be possibly added for the February edition (if there is one?) D:

Thank you so much! <3333

Teepee Spotlight - Nominating Infinities (Link to Teepee )

1. Is the teepee kept tidy?
No doubt! I've always been impressed how tidy Infi has been able to keep her teepeee, especially with the number of Soquilis that live in it (Man, that teepee has to be a mansion-teepee by now xD; ). She's fancied it up with cute borders that not only make the teepee attractive to onlookers, but she's made it easy to understand and read, with not tons of details there to clutter things up ^^

2. Does it look "lived in" despite its tidiness?

Definitely! Despite the unfortunate incident that occurred with her username, she's continued to keep it accurate and up-to-date, despite no longer having access to her main account. Nothing seems to have stopped her, and I've noticed nearly daily additions to her teepee.

3. Is the RP in it interesting?
Yes! I've always loved wandering in to her teepee and reading her new and current RPs. Her Soquilis are interesting and each have their own special unique personalities, and it's fun to see them interact with other Soquilis, and she always remembers to add a link in her teepee thread so we won't be left out in the cold without some new Infi RPs to read. <3

(( I wasn't sure if we ourselves are supposed to answer the questions, I've never nominated before, so I went ahead and did it. Sorry if I wasn't supposed to! ^^; ))

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:16 am
Pet Spotlight My vote is Ariston

1. Is this soquili a role model to other soquili? Yes, he's roleplayed beautifully, even though he's an 'evil' stallion, he interacts with everyone.

2. Are they active and RP alot? Yes, he is by far the most active Sin Soquili and he roleplays with many people. It seems like no matter what race he's involved with, he can make a fun or interesting roleplay happen. That itself can prove difficult for a Kalona. I don't know anyone that doesn't enjoy her presence or roleplaying with one of her pets. Ariston, by far, is brought to life in a wonderful way by her.

3. Is the owner kind and friendly to others? He is co-owned by CelestialMoonBirth and Tweekend but Tweekend is the one that is getting props here. She roleplays Ariston and is really one of the most friendly and welcoming Soquili owners I have ever seen. I have never met a more kind person in the shop, let along on Gaia.  

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Lorako

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:32 am
I hope it's not to late sweatdrop

Teepee Spotlight Infinities
1. is the teepee kept tidy? Yeh, his teepee is clear and really cute i think. Well organise and all.
2. does it look "lived in" despite its tidiness? Yeh she always update it, and she rps a lot.
3. is the RP in it interesting? Yes always, they are funny or really interresting. I love to read her rps.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:23 am
*holds hand up* I would be interested in the position. I spend at least 5-6 hours a day on the net and all of them on Gaia. I keep wonderful records and well...I have no life so I am always here ^_^;;  

Keantha

Soquili

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:26 am
Do you have photoshop so you can edit the awards and color plushies if needed?

I'll leave this open for a day or two and then pick someone  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:28 am
I am interested as well <3 I can handle psd files, and getting better at coloring and have no life. <33

Umi Nee Chan

Nyralia

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:29 am
I would totally be open for the hiring position biggrin

I only co-own one Us, -pets Squishy-

but yes i have photoshop and I can color ^_^

and on... everyday on gaia cause i have no life *shot* XD heart

deviantart: nyralia.deviantart.com  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:31 am
lol yes I have PS.  

Keantha

Sylent Nyte

Obsessive Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:34 am
I'd be interested in the position. ^_^ I'm a new Soquili owner but I'm a long-time lurker. I have a ton of free time and I have Photoshop + can color. Actually, I'm addicted to coloring, and co-own a B/C shop (with the person I co-own my Soq with). XDDD  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:35 am
EviLXmasBaby
Do you have to have a Soquili to be interested? I wouldn't mind since it would give me something to do while lurking. xp

*pulled that from the main thread*

I'm on Gaia quite often (mainly along with homework and no life.)
xd

I do have Photoshop, and I can color...Pretty decently. I must ask though, do the plushies have a shading template? I can shade, but it's not the best...[Example - My coloring and shading, lines by Rococo, shop owned by ~Latonia de la Courtel~]

EviLXmasBaby

Questionable Noob

Nyralia

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:41 am
-edit- found it :3  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:46 am
I will be interested in position, I have adobe photoshop that can handle PSD files and I am on virtually all of the time after work 3nodding

edited to fix a mistake  

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

EchoLimaFoxtrot

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:07 am
+ Official, Unofficial Application +

+ Applicant: EchoLimaFoxtrot (or just ELF)
+Manages the Owners' Corner thread: I can definitely do that; update and organize the thread in a manner so that rules, procedures, past winners, etc, can be navigated and easily found.
+Edits provided award template (.psd file so must have Photoshop or program that supports .psd): As already known, I have Photoshop and edit files for the awards. I know how to manipulate the files and photoshop to the desired results.
+Counts votes each month to determine the winner for Teepee and Pet Spotlight: I believe I can do this in an efficient and manageable fashion as well.
+Awards prizes provided by the shop to the winners: This sounds pretty straight-forward, and like the others, I feel I can keep up with awarding prizes as well
+Can color plushies if desired as another prize for the winners: I already have the plushie files and can color them as additional prizes without too much heartache.
+Can make a shop NPC that will be featured on the front page: I do have a soquili (events) account already, and can change him to an NPC as well. This wouldn’t be too difficult, and if people would like to RP an award ceremony or action with the NPC, I will happily work that out.  
Archived

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff