The Inevitable Michigan Weather Discussion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ariadne1031
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:08 am
You know what? If it's hot in the summer - I complain, if it's raining in the fall - I complain, if it's slightly chilly in the spring - I complain, then winter rolls around and I realize that I'd trade it for any of those seasons. It's like the weather's way of saying, "Suck it!!!"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:24 pm
I hope the weather clears up 4 spring break. I plan on running around town and go to the mall in K-zoo as Ezio. 4laugh Can't afford to travel down to Cancoun like everyone else.  

Reyukai

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

ariadne1031
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:45 pm
I know what you mean. I'm taking a week off of work right now and the weather sucks. If I want to go anywhere I have to freeze my butt off at the bus stop for at least half an hour.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:34 am
Funny thing about that. My town in particular had a way of making almost every storm system in every season split around it and rejoin after going around. We were usually the only ones without snow days...  

InfernalExuro

Beloved Survivor

8,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Suishou_Kitsune

8,625 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:04 am
I know what you mean. Here in Ecorse, It would be so cold it would freeze your eyeballs one day. Then warm enough to go out in a t-shirt the next day, then it's below freezing for half the day before it warms up. This is just in Winter! So stupid...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:26 pm
ariadne1031
I know what you mean. I'm taking a week off of work right now and the weather sucks. If I want to go anywhere I have to freeze my butt off at the bus stop for at least half an hour.

So, it's Friday and, as my vacation draws to a close, the weather gets nice sad I don't know about you guys, but it was gorgeous in K-Zoo today. There were even people grilling out. I think we're all ready for winter to be over!  

ariadne1031
Captain

wxgirl

7,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:52 pm
InfernalExuro
Funny thing about that. My town in particular had a way of making almost every storm system in every season split around it and rejoin after going around. We were usually the only ones without snow days...

Ahhh the bubble effect nice in the winter ... icky in the summer. But then again I love thunderstorms.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:40 pm
In Grand Rapids, we had a nice, wet snow fall. Perfect for building snowballs...and also not stopping while driving. Be careful out there!

I love the snow, but after March, it should melt...  

Areashine

Interesting Lunatic

ariadne1031
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:24 am
Nice, wet snow here too. Also nice and heavy. Shoveling sucks!  
Michigaia: Gains of Michigan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff