Welcome to Gaia! ::

Michigaia: Gaians of Michigan

Back to Guilds

Tags: Michigan, Detroit, Grand Rapids, Warren, Sterling Heights 

Reply Michigaia: Gains of Michigan
Greetings and Salutations: Introduce Yourself Here Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InfernalExuro

Beloved Survivor

8,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:59 am
Name's Exuro. I come from the little backwoods cornfield that most of you know as Hillsdale County, in your typical 28-person graduating class type of farm town. Well, before I moved up to University Center to go to Saginaw Valley State. Been everywhere from Copper Harbor to Monroe, and plenty of times to Mackinac Island. But that's enough of that for now. ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:00 am
Call me Anju. I live in the transition zone in Ecorse. Those of us who live here call it the transition zone because we're in the center of a couple different cities. The wealthy, clean-looking Wyandotte. The Neutral Lincoln Park. And, literally right across the way, the ghetto part of Ecorse (or better known as the edge of Detroit). Since we're in the transition zone, we're known as the "better side" of Ecorse. It's actually funny to see the constand difference... Look across the poisonous creek behind my house, and you see the lovely Lincoln Park, with their lovely freakin' houses. Look across the street, and you see the crumbling buildings and stores with their trashed streets and constand fighting. Walk half a mile, and you see the large brick houses on the river front. Look around my house, and you see drug deals going on right across the street. No, I'm not being over dramatic. We have a a freakin' Drive through drug house across the street! People are fighting, no one leaves the house without a weapon. I even carry a knife with me where ever I go, seeing as you can trust no one. My husband grabs his swords whenever there's a knock at the door. That's how paranoid we are.

I hear people in Detroit aren't as paranoid as us. They don't feel they have to bring a gun to the door every time the door bell rings. How wonderful is that?

There are very few teens around here that still have a good head on their shoulders. Me, my husband (not legally, but we consider each other husband and wife), his best friend from across the street... Yeah, that's about it. The only one's who don't have a child at 16, who don't drink or smoke, who don't go around saying out life is complete s**t because we live "In the hood" ******** that. We say our life is s**t because I can't live with him, and my parents are douche bags. Not because of where we live. All three of us are going to college, all three of us are healthy and smart, all three of us are stronger than these people here. (Vyolent: Wonder if your mother would think of me as a 'bad influence' after she compared me to everyone else around here. Lol)

I'm attending HFCC in Dearborn. I enjoy writing and role playing. Reading is awesome. I hate people who say they live in "the hood" when they're in a large house with a good job and are getting by just fine. You're not in the hood. Shut up.

Now, away from the above attitude, I'm actually a very nice person to get to know. ^_^  

Suishou_Kitsune

8,625 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Phierce

Dangerous Lover

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:19 am
InfernalExuro
Name's Exuro. I come from the little backwoods cornfield that most of you know as Hillsdale County, in your typical 28-person graduating class type of farm town. Well, before I moved up to University Center to go to Saginaw Valley State. Been everywhere from Copper Harbor to Monroe, and plenty of times to Mackinac Island. But that's enough of that for now. ninja

<.<
>.>
Rivalllllllll.
SVSU...GVSU.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:56 pm
I'm Sunny, I'm from Tawas City. Just some tourist/hick town where the hot place to hang out is Wal-Mart. haha XD
It's right on the bay in Iosco County. Anyone hear of it? Anyone? Anyone? XP  

spidermoose

Hygienic Consumer

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Person of Interest 200

ariadne1031
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:09 pm
InfernalExuro
Suishou_Kitsune
spidermoose

Welcome!
Welcome!
Welcome!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:19 pm
Phierce
InfernalExuro

<.<
>.>
Rivalllllllll.
SVSU...GVSU.

Ironically, I'm wearing my Battle of the Valleys shirt today. It's a shame that our football program is terrible in comparison to... well, anybody. I applied for GVSU and got accepted, but SVSU offered me more scholarship money... and I have an older brother who goes to Central, so I needed all that I could get. <.<  

InfernalExuro

Beloved Survivor

8,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Maxia

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:03 pm
Hello all Michigaians! I've heard of all your towns (my dad does radio consulting work, so I hear of all sorts of town names). I've also noticed we all tend to use "I'm so many minutes/hours from such-and-such town" And from what I've learned it's only a regional thing... But that's what makes us awesome!

I'm Maxia, but you can call me Jesse if you want, 25 from Lansing, born and raised.

In April I'll be starting my third year working for the Lansing Lugnuts! (Go Lugs!) I don't go to school, and need a full-time job desperately. but I love shopping for shoes, putting my hair in pigtails, and snuggling my tiger plushies for warmth.

I'm open to chatting, role-playing, giving advice, and always good for a laugh. there's soooooo much more I could talk about, but I'm pretty sure most of it would end up being NSFW XD  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:43 pm
Welcome Maxia!  

ariadne1031
Captain

Azureron

Romantic Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:48 pm
Hello Everyone. Im tygero, born and raised in Saginaw. I swear i find it boring here since some of the good places are gone haha. Im a 3rd year student at Delta College and...if anyone want to know anything else, feel free to ask. I dont do well with intro's  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:03 am
Welcome Tygero!  

ariadne1031
Captain

Cyove

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:23 pm
Hello there, I was invited to join the guild by Ariadne.

I am originally from Petoskey, in Emmet County, in North Western Michigan, but I now live in Southgate, in Wayne County, in South Eastern Michigan.

I live here in Village Green Apartment Community on the third floor, which also happens to be the top. It's all we could afford at such an urgent time, so when our lease runs out we are definitely moving asap, since we hate the hoodlum neighbors, and the idiotic pet rules they have here.

I live with my fiance, Shawnderrick, who sadly does not play on Gaia, our 5 ferrets, Dominion, Nemesis, Merceles, Iorek, and Sanguine, our Chinese Crested Josci, and our hairless dumbo rat Gremlin.

We are antisocial homebodies and like to stay at home and spend time together by snuggling, playing with the animals, playing video games, and making the occasional trip to Gamestop or K-mart.

I am an avid hexer and member of the Petz Community and have been for years. I play Petz 5 and am an intermediate to slightly advanced hexer. I love to hex all sorts of creatures for my pals and am a member at many Petz Forums.

I also enjoy playing The Sims 3, Spore, Zoo Tycoon 2, Fable 2, Sacred 2, Black & White 2, Age of Empires 3, and many other games.

I always love to show a couple of pictures with my lame intros, so here you are. =3

Me and my man.
I'm the girl looking human. I'm a fatty, but oh well.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Josci.
Born October 29th, 2009. He's got one black eye and one blue eye, and he sports a crest, plume, and socks like most Cresteds have, with the addition of a mohawk going down his back. He's blue, white, and chocolate tri-color. He's of the slightly fuzzier variation so I must shave his face and legs periodically so they don't get too scruffy.
Dominion.
Born in June of 2009. He's a brute, for sure. Huge sized and not afraid to use it. He bowls over anyone in his path without a care in the world. He's a big snuggle muffin too though when it suits him.
Nemesis.
Born in August of 2009. He's sort of the unofficial leader of the bunch, with Dominion being his 'muscle'. He's always keeping the others in line if needed, and pretty much does everything on his own terms and at his convenience. The only thing that can break his concentration and focus would be that dastardly laser pointer red dot which he cannot seem to resist chasing.
Merceles.
Born in October of 2009. She's the smallest of our crew, but she's not afraid to put the others in their place if need be. She's more calm and collected usually, and plays with purpose. Despite her size, she usually comes out the victor in play wrestle tournaments.
Iorek.
Born February 15th, 2008. He's our deaf boy, and a bit slower than the rest. He isn't as hyper as many ferrets tend to be. He'd rather rest and snuggle than run around like a maniac. But he does get those little spurts of energy sometimes!
Sanguine.
Born November 25th, 2008. She's a happy go lucky girl, and watches after Iorek, our deaf guy. She's very cheerful and playful and is always ready for adventure. She also enjoys the laser pointer chasing excursions.
Gremlin.
He's actually a double rex berkshire dumbo, but he lost his baby fuzz as he got older so now he's hairless. Gotta' love those kinky whiskers!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:31 pm
Welcome Cyove  

ariadne1031
Captain

lost in hopes

4,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:56 pm
Yeah, I'm from Michigan. Grew up here, which i guess makes me a true Michigander. lol
In all technicality, I'm from Millington. And I doubt anyone knows where the hell that is!
If you do and you're in the area, send me a message. It would be kinda nice to have a friend on here and in the real world. ^^
Anyways, the name is Kadi. If you have any questions, check out my profile or send me a message and I'll answer.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:47 pm
Hi Everyone ^^

I'm Audri and I live in Owosso thats bout 30 minutes from Lansing.  

Blandishment

Michigaia: Gains of Michigan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces