Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ybaso
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:13 am
The World Discussion Board is the most active of all the boards

Then the Noir Base, created by Talec, is a forum that also has links to SD Gundam Force Season2 free raw downloads.
Talec-dono's site has gone down, but in the meantime, FennFeatherDragon (Yahoo ID= Fleur Knight) and myself (Yahoo ID= RWMVG1DC) are willing to transfer the files directly to your computer through Yahoo Instant Messager.
Links for the downloads have been removed as well for copyright infringement, but, if requested, I will attempt to upload them onto a 4shared account.

The Mediaminer.Org fanfiction Archive

SD Gundam Club on DeviantArt

Blanc Base DeviantArt Chatroom

The Anti-Gundam Force Fan Forum

I'll add more later possibly.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:47 am
Cat~Grim~Reaper
~
a fanlist has been setup by none other than our own Talec Arashi! (if you havn't heard of her, you soon will )
this fanlisting is on the "Mana archive"(link) a fan created site primarily made for the SD gundam force series 3nodding here you can check out characters, screenshots, banners, and even download the RAW japanese season 2 episodes!
(if you wish to download them, we suggest you use this player here. )

Show your Gundam pride! find contacts for other gundam fans! click here to join the fanlisting!
~

Ybaso
Captain

Guiled_Dragon

13,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:47 pm
Is anyone considering doing a fandub of the series? I notice some people are doing that for some series for fun or because it is requested.

I wouldn't mind being a voice if anyone ever wanted to try to do it. I have done dubs before and am currently working on another. smile Let me know if anyone is up for the idea!

Air Fan Dub  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:55 pm
That sounds like an excellent idea, now that we're actually getting the subs in. blaugh I think our biggest problem is, though... there are a lot more male characters in SDGF than Air. sweatdrop

And I don't have one single guy who would do SDGF subbing for me. T___T

...I CALL DIBS ON SHUTE! XDDD  

Ybaso
Captain

General

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out