Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Maplestory DS! - UPDATE! First screen of actual gamplay! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gonbe

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:57 am
Hmm.
I loathed Maplestory then, I don't see how I would suddenly like it now, playing on a teeny tiny screen.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:16 am
Other than the fact it'll be portable. I find it ridiculous that you oughta pay 35$ for a game you could otherwise play on the PC for free.  

Walamanchee

Invulnerable Enthusiasm

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:00 am
Draken [The.Spork.Ninja.]
I seriously doubt you'll get PvP =/ you can't do that in the current version so I don't see why they'd add that to the DS version either.
That isn't a very good reason to assume that..  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:51 am
Nter
I seriously doubt you'll get PvP =/ you can't do that in the current version so I don't see why they'd add that to the DS version either.

well considering EVERY other version of Maple through all the languages doesn't have PvP I think it's a -very- good reason to assume that o_O and if you consider it it's the Logical assumption based on what evidence I have.

x_Emerald Hearts_x

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:27 pm
My bro told me about this before. xd I didn't believe him until now. ^_^

I'm so gonna get it. 3nodding My DS needs a new game anyway. blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:43 pm
Haha Fish, I remember when me and you played that game.
Those were the days.
We will own. I'll pull up my old account... 14 Warrior. Hell yes.  

Denko

golden_ninja91

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:08 pm
Maplestory bored me in a matter of minutes, but hopefully, the DS version will probably keep things fresh.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:57 pm
I personally think MapleStory is awesome. I don't know what you guys are eating..

And recently I've been trying to get back into it. But I have to download the game again to get the new patch..  

Invulnerable Enthusiasm

`Austin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:09 pm
i used to play maplestory all the time. THIS WILL RULE!!! I WILL LOVE IT ALTHOUGH I DONT LIKE MAPLESTORY! BRING MORE DSMMORPGS!!!!!

next thing you know: GHOST ONLINE DS! DRAGON GEM DS! (other side scroll mmorpgs).....or....WoW DS!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:21 pm
qewlkid9
i used to play maplestory all the time. THIS WILL RULE!!! I WILL LOVE IT ALTHOUGH I DONT LIKE MAPLESTORY! BRING MORE DSMMORPGS!!!!!

next thing you know: GHOST ONLINE DS! DRAGON GEM DS! (

PSO DS.

MAKE IT HAPPEN SEGA...

Walamanchee

Axl93

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:24 pm
Maybe playing with you guys would be cool.
>_>
OK, it would be.....  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:56 pm

Incentive?
Seriously though, if they're going to get people to buy a game that they can play online free, and not a very exciting one at that, they're gonna have to have some sort of incentive. Plus, Nter's got the link and everything.

golden_ninja91

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:25 am
>_> ...

ooo nter's got "the" link... what teh fudge is that supposed to mean? XD

as for PvP anyone who's played maple story has wished for it at some point but it isn't very likely to me, Maple has enough problems with Ksers and Hackers without high level bastards killing you for kicks, because in Maple you lose exp when you die... how pissing irritating would it be to have a high level stalker determined to keep you down? lol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:05 am
Nter

well considering EVERY other version of Maple through all the languages doesn't have PvP I think it's a -very- good reason to assume that o_O and if you consider it it's the Logical assumption based on what evidence I have.
You have no evidence.

Nexon released info at Nintendo's DS Lite conference in South Korea..
What more evidence do I need to prove you wrong?  

Invulnerable Enthusiasm

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:14 am
When did I say that that was hard fact? o_O it's my assumption why is everyone on my case about it?

Based on previous games it's a logical assumption, so I'm within my rights to doubt something is going to happen and I doubt that Maple will have PvP.

'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff