Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [10]~ Police Station ~
the names of Hackers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lanolderen

Invisible Browser

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:19 pm
I wonder if Gaia bans them by IP or they just use pirate Windows (can change IP anytime) I don't even report anymore because it's obvious that the same guys just keep coming back...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:48 pm
I received this PM randomly. I don't know if the guy was trying to hack me, because I never followed through on the site, but I thought I'd let you guys know about it.

To: Iradesca
Posted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:04 am
Subject: Gaia Instant Giveaway!

Hey, whats up. I found this awesome site that gives you random gifts..well unlimited random gifts and you get them instantly!!! I got some stuff worth up to 110k and I got like 4 other 50k items...you also get some cheap items but there is defiantly some good ones! You can get as many as you want..oh by the way its free. Okay, so I know you prolly think its some sort of scam cause a lot of those are going around lately, but this isnt. They dont even ask for your password so theres no way for them to steal your account. NO DOWNLOADS, NO PASSWORD�Just enter your username its that simple! Anyways, if you wanna check it out http://gaiagiftmachine.info/  

Iradesca

thedashing1

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:54 pm
i got hacked last year in january. my old username was dabibly i had an epic cosplay of genesis from ff7cc and like 3.5million gold. man i was irked but oh well the guy who did it to me got hacked back by my friend so its all good  
[10]~ Police Station ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff