Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Purunrun Island
The Island [Check First Post! Island Expansion is Underway!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aonice_Mitsoku
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:17 pm
ScorpioDragon
((Okay))

Zack followed after Aonice. "Well I thank you for letting me stay here for tonight. But umm...Why do you want me to look out for pearls and skunks?"

"Oh! And if you find a dead whale on the beach yoru really lucky!" she said with a completly innocent smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:23 pm
Aonice_Mitsoku
ScorpioDragon
((Okay))

Zack followed after Aonice. "Well I thank you for letting me stay here for tonight. But umm...Why do you want me to look out for pearls and skunks?"

"Oh! And if you find a dead whale on the beach yoru really lucky!" she said with a completly innocent smile.

"Okay, now I'm confused. What's this all about?" said Zack as he scratched his head with his left hand.  

Rocza

Thieving Rogue

1,800 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100

Aonice_Mitsoku
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:40 pm
ScorpioDragon
Aonice_Mitsoku
ScorpioDragon
((Okay))

"Okay, now I'm confused. What's this all about?" said Zack as he scratched his head with his left hand.

Aonice smiled.. "Well theres a scavenger hunt going on, i just want ya to be on your lookout" she nodded.. Then looked at her watch, realizing how late it was.. "Hmm, It's about time i gather Genna and we get to my room, eh?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:47 pm
Aonice_Mitsoku
ScorpioDragon
Aonice_Mitsoku
ScorpioDragon
((Okay))

Aonice smiled.. "Well theres a scavenger hunt going on, i just want ya to be on your lookout" she nodded.. Then looked at her watch, realizing how late it was.. "Hmm, It's about time i gather Genna and we get to my room, eh?"

Zack looked around and saw that it was dark out. "Yeah, time sure does fly. I guess this would count as my first absence from school I guess. But it was worth it to come to this new place."  

Rocza

Thieving Rogue

1,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100

Aonice_Mitsoku
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:51 pm
ScorpioDragon
Zack looked around and saw that it was dark out. "Yeah, time sure does fly. I guess this would count as my first absence from school I guess. But it was worth it to come to this new place."

"Oh my! Thats right, your still in school" She pressed her hand to her face in thought.. "We dont have a school here"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:53 pm
"It's okay. I don't think I missed anything important. It was the first day afterall, so I'm sure I don't have any assignments. But let's not worry about it," he said before bring his left hand to his mouth to muffle a yawn. "I'm a bit tired."  

Rocza

Thieving Rogue

1,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100

Aonice_Mitsoku
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:54 pm
ScorpioDragon
"It's okay. I don't think I missed anything important. It was the first day afterall, so I'm sure I don't have any assignments. But let's not worry about it," he said before bring his left hand to his mouth to muffle a yawn. "I'm a bit tired."

"yeah really, How old are you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:58 pm
Aonice_Mitsoku
ScorpioDragon

He rubbed his eyes slightly before answering. "Seventeen, why?"  

Rocza

Thieving Rogue

1,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100

Aonice_Mitsoku
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:59 pm
ScorpioDragon
Aonice_Mitsoku
ScorpioDragon

She smiled.. "Were the same Age." she then nodded.. "I think Genna might be staying with a friend of mine tonight anyways, so if you wanna just head over to my room right now?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:05 pm
Aonice_Mitsoku
ScorpioDragon
Aonice_Mitsoku
ScorpioDragon

She smiled.. "Were the same Age." she then nodded.. "I think Genna might be staying with a friend of mine tonight anyways, so if you wanna just head over to my room right now?"

"Okay, that would be best. I'm feeling very tired. Please lead the way," he said before stretching out his arms. He then looked at his right hand. "Oh...And we have to get that glove too."  

Rocza

Thieving Rogue

1,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100

Aonice_Mitsoku
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:22 pm
ScorpioDragon

"Okay, that would be best. I'm feeling very tired. Please lead the way," he said before stretching out his arms. He then looked at his right hand. "Oh...And we have to get that glove too."

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=33248&start=900

She smiled and guided him through the halls once more..  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:23 pm
Aonice laughed.. "Well, your gotta earn your size if you want to unnaturally get huge.. " she giggled..  

Aonice_Mitsoku
Captain

Rocza

Thieving Rogue

1,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:48 pm
Zack walked around as he waited for it to rain. "Hmm...I can't wait. It'll be so relaxing."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:11 pm
Mystery was laying on the beach, her skin was a bit tanned and she was at 7ft tall now, her bust, her butt, her stomach all A sized for the time. Her hair was always kept long and dark blue, with blue eyes covered by her glasses. She was also wearing a black two peice swimsuit, just the right size to cover her. "mmm...nothing like a tan..."  

Mystery Wolf

Rocza

Thieving Rogue

1,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:34 pm
Zack was enjoying himself. He walked down to the beach and stood infront of the water. "Hmm...Maybe I should stay here. It is very beautiful."  
Purunrun Island

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff