Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Purunrun Island
The Island [Check First Post! Island Expansion is Underway!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gatz TdaMax
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:49 pm
"You forget that I can hover," Gatz replied, his feet a few inches off the ground as they 'walked' away.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:49 pm
((Right, so in the Arena right?))  

Rioushu

Gatz TdaMax
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:52 pm
((Yep. But it's about time for me to get off-- sweatdrop I have a big paper due tomorrow, too.))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:19 pm
Bleu sighed and shook her head as the two men walked off.

"Well, they're finally gone." She turned back to Aonice with a suggestive smile. "Well, looks like we'll be stuck here for awhile. Now what can we do to pass the time, I wonder..? heart "  

Bleu Kat
Crew

MyRO sinX

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:56 am
gunyo sighed, as his small voice hadnt been heard by the bigger people. ah well he thought to himslef. noticing that gatz and rio had gone, that left him with bleu and aonice. watching the smile on bleus face, gunyo thought about makeing an exit...

" well, miss mitsoku, miss bleu, i will leave you to it i guess...good day!" as gunyo turned around and started to walk away...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:38 pm
"Bye, Gunyo!" Bleu replied, waving as she left. After the hobbit was gone Bleu siddled up behind Aonice, slidding her hands around the other girl's waist.

"Well then, let's get you pointed out to sea so that we can watch the 'fun ships' make an appearance... heart "  

Bleu Kat
Crew

Bleu Kat
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:12 pm

Sometime later the damage from the "wishing party" had been repaired and the harbor was no longer blocked by a mountain of cleavage. In this peaceful setting Bleu sat alone on the beach, fiddling around with her laptop. Currently she was messing just messing around on a pet project of hers, one that she never meant to bring into being, but had started up out of curiosity instead. She glanced up from the keyboard and smiled at the rotating figure on the screen.

"She's a pretty cute girl," she told herself with an affectionate smile. "But I wonder if that's how she'd really turn out..."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:43 pm
Bleu seemed distracted by her laptop, and didn't notice the small dingy that was making it's way to the beach. With a sail full of wind, it hastily clashed against sand, throwing water aside, ropes leading the edges of the mass into a small, curvy, and yet familiar girl. Aonice's hair, long and unkept, billowed in the wind behind her, canvasing her pear shaped figure, but it was different. It showed signs of wear and dirt, firm and fit. She bit her lip as the boat fell against sand, ungracefully falling a bit forward, off the side of the vessel, and into the muddy grain..  

Aonice_Mitsoku
Captain

Bleu Kat
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:29 pm
Bleu was startled out of her daydreaming by the heavy impact of the boat on the shoreline. Looking up she saw no one other than her dear friend Aonice standing on the beach, looking much more dishelved than usual. The blonde gave a yelp of surprise and stood up, running over to her friend with the laptop tucked under her arm.

"Aonice! Where've you been, luv?" Bleu threw her arms around the island mistress's neck and embraced her in one of their famous face-full-of-cleavage hugs. As she did so there was a soft click from the computer, as if one of the keys had been pressed by accident...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:00 pm
Aonice grunted as Bleu hoisted her small body up against her chest, the air of satisfaction not even present, but rather the small girl seemed to be drained of all energy, nothing but mumbles of slurred words could be heard from her lips as she attempted to gain her thoughts.. Her pale skin was sunburned ontop of being tanned, and it seemed that she had lost quit a bit of weight, her firm muscles standing out a bit more than her usual streamlined curves, it'd take her a second to build up her energy to explain herself and her disappearance, that is, if she was even healthy enough to talk..  

Aonice_Mitsoku
Captain

Bleu Kat
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:44 pm
Bleu looked Aonice over and frown, noting her friend's decrepid state.

"Hang on a sec, hun," she said, gently laying Aonice on the sand for a moment. The blonde whipped out her computer again and minimized the window she had been using, then brought up Anoice's profile. A red bar labelled HP near the top of the screen was less than half full. Bleu touched the mouse pad and clicked it, moving the bar all the way to the far end. Aonice's sunburn slowly faded away, a healthy glow returning to her skin as a newfound vigor poured into her veins. Having moved the bar back up to 100%, the laptop-wielding beach bunny leaned over her friend and smiled.

"Feel better now?" she asked gently.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:37 pm
Aonice blinked, and sat up for a few seconds.. She looked over her figure, though a bit scrawnier than usual, she was happy to have a bit of energy again.. "Ya know, bleu, sometimes a girl just needs rest" She smirked, looking back at her old friend, her voice a bit more scratchy than usual.. Her smile faded though, and she glanced at the ground, figuring where to start as she crossed her arms.. "I don't really know what, or rather why i left, Bleu" She gave a shrug.. "I got tired of things, i had to get out of here, find something new" She thought, "I kinda left in a rush though, dissapearing.. And i didn't realize i had left with nothing in my hands untill a few days later" she admitted, a blush across her cheeks.. "I was just so frustrated, i don't know why.. I had to get out of here, i ended up getting a small job and helping out in a couple cities" She shrugged, "Nothing big, but eventually i managed to get a crappy little boat and get back out here" She smiled innocently, turning back to look up at Bleu's eyes..  

Aonice_Mitsoku
Captain

Bleu Kat
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:09 pm
"Well it's certainly nice to see you back, lover," Bleu said, reaching down to tease the brunette's hair a little. She sat down across from her friend, looking at her thoughtfully.

"Hmm... I don't suppose your leaving had anything to do with a certain malevolent daemon dominating the island? Speaking of which, how come you never told me about that???" She gave a faked pout. "I had to hear the story second-hand from Gatz, and that was only because he happened to spill the beans to Morrigan... And I only just heard she was back as well!"

The blonde sighed deeply and shook her head. "I know I can be kind of oblivious to things at times, especially when there's fighting... My 'brother' is a bit overprotective, and somehow manages to shield me from the worst of it. But I feel so left out at times..." Bleu gave her friend a slight smirk.

"You know, I almost wish that something would happen to me for once, if only so that I could have the upper hand on you guys for a bit."

--------------

As the two women continued their talk, the laptop had finally finished sorting out the commands that had accidentally been entered into it some minutes ago. It gave a single, quiet beep before launching the program, which Bleu never noticed in her distraction. A small point of shimmering light started to form overhead, though it was obscured by the bright tropical sunlight and went unnoticed for some time. The speck of radiance was steadily growing in size, however, and along with it a high-pitch, unearthly hum that echoed through the very fabric of space and time...

Given Aonice's sorry state and Bleu's self-admitted tendency towards being oblivious about things, it was a tossup as to which of them would notice it first.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:40 pm
Aonice gave a sigh and nodded at Bleu's statement, "I'm sorry, Bleu" She mewed, "It has been about that daemon, i just havn't been able to help with the whole thing at all, and things were just getting worse.. It wasn't so much me keeping it a secret as it was me leaving it in Gat'z hands" She gave a shrug. She then just picked up the fact of Morrigan being back, "Wait, Morries back?" She asked curiously a slight hint of energy in her statement, just before dissapearing, "Wait.. Why would she be back? She must've left for som-..." Her sentace was interrupted by an audible, high pitched hissing, which caused her to turn her head at the ripping tear in space. "uhm.. I'm not dead yet" She scratched her head, mistaking the tear as Bleu interfering with Death's own plans, or perhaps just passing a joke, but her tired tone was unclear..  

Aonice_Mitsoku
Captain

Bleu Kat
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:58 am
"Yep, she's back," Bleu replied with a smirk. "And her mansion's already been utterly destroyed again. Looks like she's keeping busy." She suddenly noticed how distracted her friend looked, and following her line of sight, looked up. The blonde cocked her head to the side, as if studying the expanding globe of light for a moment.

"Nah, don't worry about it," she said with a dismissive wave. "What you're thinking about is much brighter and has a comforting warmth to..." Bleu thought about her words for a moment, then scratched her head, puzzled. "... Wait. Why am I so sure of that?"

The scintillating glow had continued its expansion, becoming the size of a beach ball in a few moments. Suddenly the sphere bulged outwards, as if something was pushing from the inside. A humanoid silhouette appeared against the brilliant light, surrounding by oddly shaped shadows. The form became more solid with every passing second. The hum suddenly gave way to a more human sound as the light suddenly disappeared--

"--Aaaaaaaaaaaaah!"

--And a screaming, voluptuous teenage girl dropped out the sky, arms flailing wildly. Accompanying her seemed to be a small treasure chest and a shower of gold coins.
Bleu got only a brief look before she had to throw up her arms as several small, hard objects (and a large, soft one) landed on her, spilling her into the sand. When the dust finally settled both blondes were in a tangled pile of limbs, dazed from the impact.

"Ow..." they whined in unison.  
Purunrun Island

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces