Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Purunrun Island
The Island [Check First Post! Island Expansion is Underway!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow Mandy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:30 pm
Again, as if from nowhere, a pair of delicate fingers gripped the back of Rio's shirt, and lifted him eye high, to the grim features Mandy was so pro at yielding. "Allright, what are you idiots up to?" She asked with her dull tone, somehow stumbling onto the party with sheer intention of ruining it.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:40 pm
Gatz TdaMax

"Now it's an all girl beach party! heart " she announced cheerfully.

Laughing, Quint nuzzled into the newest bust on the island. Feeling less like puking, and more like partying, Quint got up from her used spot.

Quickly she shot out before forgetting, "Seat check!" That linked her butt to the chair, it unable to be touched by another, lest they face her wrath. Yet another bottle was raised from the cooler, and before she sipped on the first bits, Quint spoke loudly, so everyone could hear.

"One for friends, and how lucky I am to have them." She smiled before taking back a bit of the wine.  

Quint B.
Vice Captain

Gatz TdaMax
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:57 pm
"Here here!" Gatz said happily, grabbing a bottle of his own. He tilted the bottle back and chugged it down, imitating Bleu. The catgirl's shirt stretched a bit as she filled out to a D.

"Ah, that wasn't sooooo..." The entity trailed off, her face quickly turning red. The ears on her head twitched as she swayed, falling over against Quint's back.

"Nyaaaaah... I ish kind of a lightweight," she slurred, giggling.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:13 pm
Mandy raised one of her eyebrows as she realized that nearly every character here was... "Are you all drunk?" She asked with a sound of disgust to her voice, furrowing her brows as she turned around, taking in the sights of breasts larger than she had ever imagined. Her eyes narrowed and twitched as she began to think of where to go with this.  

Shadow Mandy
Vice Captain

Rioushu

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:28 pm
Rioushu watched the antics of the girls all around him and Mandy, and wished he could join into the fun, in his mind of course, with no way of Bleu knowing. He then looked to Mandy and smiled at her. "No, this is non-alcoholic wine, they just don't know it. Have some and you'll know what I'm talking about." Rioushu said, hopeful she'd believe him and that he would get to watch her knockers grow.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:34 pm
Rioushu
Rioushu watched the antics of the girls all around him and Mandy, and wished he could join into the fun, in his mind of course, with no way of Bleu knowing. He then looked to Mandy and smiled at her. "No, this is non-alcoholic wine, they just don't know it. Have some and you'll know what I'm talking about." Rioushu said, hopeful she'd believe him and that he would get to watch her knockers grow.

Mandy's dark eyes narrowed at the boy in her fingers, especially as Gatz right next to them was swelling, "Your in no position to influence anybody" with that, she flicked Rio off into the bushes, not needing him..  

Shadow Mandy
Vice Captain

Rioushu

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:40 pm
Rioushu watched as her fingers formed a flicking formation, then angled himself to be flicked at one of the girls, their current busts almost impossible to miss. When he was flicked however, he found himself dizzy, but was able to feel the familiar feeling of someone's cleavage, though when he looked up he raised an eyebrow. "Hey, it's that blondie that made me small, how about you make me normal size again so I can beat you so bad you never think of doing it again." Rioushu said in the general direction of Bleu's face, though not bothering to stand up.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:08 am
Gatz TdaMax
"Here here!" Gatz said happily, grabbing a bottle of his own. He tilted the bottle back and chugged it down, imitating Bleu. The catgirl's shirt stretched a bit as she filled out to a D.

"Ah, that wasn't sooooo..." The entity trailed off, her face quickly turning red. The ears on her head twitched as she swayed, falling over against Quint's back.

"Nyaaaaah... I ish kind of a lightweight," she slurred, giggling.

With Gatz on her back, Quint adjusted herself, then realizing what the tipsy, now-catgirl meant: A pretty boring date. How to get out of it would have to wait until later however, as she was having fun with the entity.

Pushing aside her thoughts, Quint spoke to Gatz, laughing. It was dangerously contagious between drunk people. "What matters is that you're having a great time, because I really want us all to." Placing her bottle down on the cooler's top, Quint held onto Gatz while facing them both towards the group. "How long has it been since we all just hung out? We, or at least I have been too pressing lately, and it really feels nice to let loose!" Quint was happily honest about *most* of her feelings when hammered.  

Quint B.
Vice Captain

Aonice_Mitsoku
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:44 am
(( arent i still stuck in someone's clevage? ))
*squiggles* :"|  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:52 am
Aonice_Mitsoku
((Yep, in Bleu's. wink Considering that Bleu spilled some bloodberry wine down there, though, Anoice might have jumped up a few cup sizes... and maybe gotten licked by Kurai in the process. xd ))  

Bleu Kat
Crew

Kage Tsukuyomi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:07 pm
Bleu Kat
Aonice_Mitsoku
((Yep, in Bleu's. wink Considering that Bleu spilled some bloodberry wine down there, though, Anoice might have jumped up a few cup sizes... and maybe gotten licked by Kurai in the process. xd ))

((Oh crap, you're right.......sorry for the bath Aonice....xD ))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:03 pm
Mandy's brows furrowed even further, she hated being ignored, secondly, she hated being ignored by a crowd of drunks. She then eyed the ice chest, and raised that furrowed brow. She walked towards it with her usual smooth glide, and reached for the lid, where her hand cozily gripped around the edge. She coudn't stand to see any more breasts growing any larger, especially those attatched to women who coudn't controll their appetite for their beverage. She nudged forward, and the lid Shut just before Bleu could reach over for a second round of drinks. After words, she carefully slinked the chest backwards against the send, pulling it just inches from Blue's reach, seeing as how her current chest size made her rather difficult to move.. "I think you've had enough. You woudn't want to make an idiot out of yourselves.."  

Shadow Mandy
Vice Captain

Rioushu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:17 pm
((Well, that's not good, say goodbye to your current body Mandy rofl ))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:19 pm
"Oi.....we're not done, I've a contest to win." with that said and done, another of Tsuin's crimson tendrils drifted over and clipped open the chest again. Pressing another bottle to her lips, she eyed the new girl irritably. Finishing, her breasts jumped up another cup size to Double V, and her tendril was guarding the treasure chest of bloodberry wine with perfect intent to follow its orders.

Kurai however was busy lapping away at Bleu's cleavage, soon touching a foriegner between her massive globes of flesh. Unfortunately anything she said was muffled by the delicious chest flesh, though the only word that could be translated into the english language was, "Aonice?"  

Kage Tsukuyomi

Shadow Mandy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:34 pm
Mandy blinked as the chest opened once more, and narrowed her eyes as the bottle was carried away, "Oh right, sorry. Of course, i'd hate to see what'd happen if we were to suddenly have to face off a certain daemon later tonight, or even tomarrow morning. Surely that woudn't be very healthy." She rolled her eyes, then sat back down atop of the chest, closing it firmly once more. Her eyes through a cold stare at the now offended tendril, anticipating any useless scenario it might be readying to perform...  
Purunrun Island

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games