The Event Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aprilroses
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:18 pm
Ok so I haven't started a new thread in a while so I hope this is okay. I just wanted to know what you guys think of the event, the various aspects of it, the items from it and all that.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:22 pm
i kinda miss the old plotlines @_@ when will ian regain control of his shop and rufus can go back to being a kitty!?!?  

Escalla
Vice Captain

13,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Object of Affection 150

Eliza_Valentina
Captain

Dapper Trendsetter

17,175 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:53 pm
yeah the aliens and the robot santa stuff are all well and good but yeah the old stuff was better  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:57 pm
yeah and i'm really annoyed that a big part of it is just clicking on different ufos and having forums about basically nothing in them rolleyes then the whole code breaking thing is basically rewarding people for being hackers  

aprilroses
Crew

Escalla
Vice Captain

13,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:06 am
i thought i read somewhere that the 'code' was just wingdings. and people type stuff behind 'gaiaonline.com' all the time to find random things.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:24 am
huh?  

aprilroses
Crew

R4nd0m-H3r0
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:31 pm
Yeah I'm not sure that this whole alien thing will yield anything that's long standing. I liked the Gambino storyline they ran not too far ago. Why can't things just be simple anymore??  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:14 pm
people like a complicated mess? or maybe they believe that aliens are just that awesome.  

Escalla
Vice Captain

13,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

~Ty~

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:31 am
R4nd0m-H3r0
Yeah I'm not sure that this whole alien thing will yield anything that's long standing. I liked the Gambino storyline they ran not too far ago. Why can't things just be simple anymore??

The site like any good anime, the longer it runs the more complicated it gets.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:49 am
i think the aliens are just kinda thrown in though >,< there was no real foreshadowing there. like a good anime, there usually is some of that ~_^  

Escalla
Vice Captain

13,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

aprilroses
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:20 am
~Ty~
R4nd0m-H3r0

The site like any good anime, the longer it runs the more complicated it gets.
thats one reason i hated anime for a long time is because of how complicated it is. things should be a little complicated but not extremely so or it just gets annoying  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:12 am
They never finished the plot about Gambino though. What happened to the Van Helson sisters? I doubt they died since they wouldn't kill them off.  

Etotekuro
Crew

Escalla
Vice Captain

13,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:06 pm
according to what i've read in the gcd, the van helsons are actually known to be dead. thats what the admins have said at least according to the gcd >,< and i dunno what gambino is doing.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:32 pm
i love the items from the caroling this year but the damn computer isn't working but they are cute  

aprilroses
Crew

Escalla
Vice Captain

13,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:43 pm
i love the hat @_@ the hat rocks out loud.  
Insane Ramblings

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff