Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ruin Feri

3,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:47 pm
How can we tell whether we might go to Heaven or Hell? Because it seems that many places in the bible contradict each other in this regard. Unfortunately, I don't have the verses, so it may just be my interpretation. My pastor emphasizes that our belief in Christ will bring us to Heaven.

So, another question: does that mean that my best friend who doesn't believe in a God (I forgot what the term was, I'm sorry...) will be sent to Hell?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:36 pm
Hikari_Saito
How can we tell whether we might go to Heaven or Hell? Because it seems that many places in the bible contradict each other in this regard. Unfortunately, I don't have the verses, so it may just be my interpretation. My pastor emphasizes that our belief in Christ will bring us to Heaven.

We as in the believers of Christ? We're going to heaven ( the new Jerusalem, depending on when the tribulation occours).

Quote:
So, another question: does that mean that my best friend who doesn't believe in a God (I forgot what the term was, I'm sorry...) will be sent to Hell?

Atheist is the term, and yes. No matter how much it might suck as a reality, on those who are blameless in God's sight (those who have asked for forgiveness) can go to heaven.  

ioioouiouiouio

lordstar

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:34 pm
well seeing as your not a jew you have a much better chance than i do  
Advice

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out