Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Pokemon Academy

Back to Guilds

This is a discussion guild for all aspects of Pokemon - games, anime, TCG, fan art, etc. We even have a roleplay and minigame forum. 

Tags: Pokemon, games, anime, discussion, roleplaying 

Reply Gaian Pokemon Academy
Welcome, newbie trainer! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Introduce yourself, newbie friend!
Yes lady!
100%
 100%  [ 45 ]
Total Votes : 45

Airelesanya
Captain

Dedicated Trainer

15,950 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 7:59 am
inmyroomreb
Airelesanya
I love your picture, reb, did you draw it yourself? ^^

yes i did. and i've said this before on the offical pokemon thread and i'll say it again:

if any of u would like a picture done i would be happy to do it for free. but only for my fellow pokemon loving (and this is the part i wanted to say 'peers' but most of u are a lot older than me like Aire and Twisted Angel of Darkness) peoples. just ask willow i'll have it done in less than 3 days (i did hers that very night she asked)

That's awesome. Would you do me one of the Eevee and it's evolutions? you may say 'free' but I do give tips ^^ or I can do a pencil sketch for you, I love sketching Pokemon. ^__^  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:18 am
Airelesanya
inmyroomreb
Airelesanya

yes i did. and i've said this before on the offical pokemon thread and i'll say it again:

if any of u would like a picture done i would be happy to do it for free. but only for my fellow pokemon loving (and this is the part i wanted to say 'peers' but most of u are a lot older than me like Aire and Twisted Angel of Darkness) peoples. just ask willow i'll have it done in less than 3 days (i did hers that very night she asked)

That's awesome. Would you do me one of the Eevee and it's evolutions? you may say 'free' but I do give tips ^^ or I can do a pencil sketch for you, I love sketching Pokemon. ^__^

hehe i like drawing them too (recently found that out when i did a picture of me with milotic after i got one) if u wanna sketch one of an entei that'd be awsome (u should start a fanart section)

ps to anybody else who wants a drawing just pm me  

Inmyroomreb

Original Lunatic

Airelesanya
Captain

Dedicated Trainer

15,950 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:22 am
inmyroomreb
Airelesanya
inmyroomreb
Airelesanya

hehe i like drawing them too (recently found that out when i did a picture of me with milotic after i got one) if u wanna sketch one of an entei that'd be awsome (u should start a fanart section)

Yeah, kinda like a mini Art Arena...and we can post links to our art and we can vote for in in the actual arena and stuff ^__^  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:24 am
Airelesanya
inmyroomreb
Airelesanya
inmyroomreb
Airelesanya

Yeah, kinda like a mini Art Arena...and we can post links to our art and we can vote for in in the actual arena and stuff ^__^

that'd be freakin' sweet cool  

Inmyroomreb

Original Lunatic

Airelesanya
Captain

Dedicated Trainer

15,950 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:29 am
inmyroomreb
Airelesanya
inmyroomreb
Airelesanya
inmyroomreb
Airelesanya

I made the topic, but I can't seem to sticky anything today =/  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:32 am
Airelesanya
inmyroomreb
Airelesanya
inmyroomreb
Airelesanya
inmyroomreb
Airelesanya

I made the topic, but I can't seem to sticky anything today =/

^_^ yay art  

Inmyroomreb

Original Lunatic

AnaChi

Unsealed Senshi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 3:59 pm
name: Cori Elizabeth A.
Been Playing: Blue and Red
Fav version: Definatly crystal
Fav type: water and psychic
Fav Pokemon: Espeon, Umbreon, Cyndaquil, and Mew  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 4:14 pm
Welcome to the GPA, AnaChi! Glad to have you with us! 3nodding  

Airelesanya
Captain

Dedicated Trainer

15,950 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lovelyboredom

4,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 10:33 pm
Name: LittleJaneway
beeen playing since: Airelesanya lent the game to another and they let me play it
Favourite version is: emRald ya! *giggles*
Favourite type: Grass? Green? Plant? you know the leafy ones
Favourite pokemon: uhm Charmander still.

Hey everyone!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 10:36 pm
Gotta love EmeRald! blaugh  

Airelesanya
Captain

Dedicated Trainer

15,950 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Shin Duelist Paris

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 7:04 pm
Airelesanya

I dunno. I don't want too many off topic threads in the guild sweatdrop But I did invite Willow and reb, and Twisted Angel too...don't know about other people though...

Glad you like the banner. Whipped it up in 10 minutes.

What about me? Youre cruel Anya-chan crying

Name: Paris
Been playing since: I borrowed blue from a friend and loved it too bad i lost contact with the guy I borrowed it from
Favourite version is: Totally Emerald, gotta love that battle frontier
Favourite type is: Dark & Figthing
Favourite Pokemon is/are: The Pokemon on my team are my favorites: Aggron, Gardevoir, Tyranitar, Blaziken, Sceptile and Swampert (In no particular order since I love them all the same)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 7:08 pm
Shin Duelist Paris

But I saw your post earlier and was like "Oh yeah! Paris would join!!"

I'm sowwy cry  

Airelesanya
Captain

Dedicated Trainer

15,950 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Shin Duelist Paris

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 7:22 pm
Airelesanya
Shin Duelist Paris

I'm sowwy cry
Its okay Anya-chan Just donated a little gold for the cause^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 7:25 pm
Shin Duelist Paris
Airelesanya
Shin Duelist Paris

I'm sowwy cry
Its okay Anya-chan Just donated a little gold for the cause^_^

Woot! I can't wait until they let us use the the guild funds for sake of contests and things.  

Airelesanya
Captain

Dedicated Trainer

15,950 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Simple as Ren

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 5:53 pm
Hello everyone! I just joined 2 minutes ago. Anyway here is my profile:

Name: Seth Hikara
Been playing since: Red/Blue first came out!
Favorite Version: Red version. Old School yo!
Favorite Type: Dragons and Fire
Favorite Pokemon: My one and only Dragonite!

Some stuff to let you know, ever since R/B came out, I haven't bought another pokemon game since FR/LG came out. And currently I am playing my LG.  
Gaian Pokemon Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff