Submit

Looking forward to the Superbowl?
  Yes!
  Nooo!
  You may never know...Lmao
View Results

Sixers87

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:32 pm
Who do you think is overall at their best this year?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:33 am
The AFC is going to win the superbowl again I just don't know who will go. The Chargers? Or the Colts?

Who knows!!!!

For the NFC i think that the bears are on pace but

WHO KNOWS!!!  

Shadows of Treason

kikayoaka

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:14 pm
Cowboys are gonna win the superbowl  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:00 pm
Patriots will win  

RedRoseWhite

potomac97

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:01 pm
COLTS WILL WIN ALL THE WAY  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:47 pm
Sixers87
Who do you think is overall at their best this year?

I can say honestly that I don't know. The Bears aren't the best overall team especially with Grossman as their QB. The Colts have an amazing offense, but lack in defense.

confused I just don't think there is an overall best team this season. confused

King Chrono

Bones29

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:06 pm
There really isnt an overall best team right now but my Preseason Super Bowl pick was Chargers-Bears.I see no reason to change that.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:11 pm
I really do feel if both the defence and the offence of the Raven's show up they are the best team in football. That doesn't happen consistantly but the side that does picks up for the other side and if neither do well the special teams make that last little bit sometimes. So on the right day, I would say the Ravens.  

beachbabe_always

rock lee 11

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:16 pm
potomac97
COLTS WILL WIN ALL THE WAY

rolleyes hay right pats will win next time the two of them play  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:00 pm
beachbabe_always
I really do feel if both the defence and the offence of the Raven's show up they are the best team in football.

I agree with that.  

Spirit of Heaven

Wild Heart

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:09 pm
If the Cowboys destroy the Giants this week, the Boys would be the most complete team. We have a very strong defense and our offense has awaken thanks to Romo.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:17 pm
I'd say the Chargers. They have an awsome offense with LT, Rivers, Gates, and McCardell. They also have a defense unlike the Colts, who most people say is the best team because of their offense but the Colts can't stop the run at all. The Bears offense hasn't been doing well, if I was Lovie Smith I'd put in Griese instead of Grossman. He was good in Tampa Bay he's probably going to be better than Grossman. So in the end I have to say the the Chargers is the best overall team right now.  

the steel stringbean

Corp_Forrest

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:17 pm
I'm not going to select a best team until I see the Superbowl. I'm not sure yet. The field is still open. It is still possible for the Packers to make the playoffs and even to win their division, however highly unlikely. I think that the Chargers or Colts may win it, but I don't feel that the winner is the best team. Just because a team is having an off day doesn't mean they're any worse or better.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:40 pm
In September I picked Bears/Chargers for the Superbowl and I am staying with that. I also think that the AFC will take it, they seem that they have stronger teams over the NFC. Patriots and Colts will be in the running but the Colts seem to blow it in the playoffs.  

donastoyo

Sixers87

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:54 pm
I agree with King. That's why I asked all of you. I couldn't decide myself who the Best Overall team was. At first thought it was Patriots then shifted nera the Cowboys side. I guess we'll see. neutral  
The NFL Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff