Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Teen Sex, Pregnancy and Puberty Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for teenagers covering topics centering around teen sex, pregnancy, puberty, and other aspects of teen life. 

Tags: teens, puberty, sexuality, pregnancy, life issues 

Reply Puberty Subforum
Who sleeps in bed nude? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you sleep in nude?
  Yes
  Sometimes
  Been wanting/thinking about doing
  No
View Results

Hellzspartan69

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:46 pm
I know, this question may seem a bit odd and possibly a obvious one with a obious answer. Who sleeps in the bed nude, and I mean just when its by yourself? Whats your reason for it, pleasure, more comfortable than wearing clothes, etc? Me, I do it for comfortable, I fine it more comfortable wearing no clothes when going to bed. Sometimes for pleasure though as well. redface  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:06 am
I do not think that I have ever slept naked. The closest that I have come is sleeping in my bra and underwear the past two nights because I was so hot, and I can't sleep without a blanket. I never sleep in the nude because I hate the feeling of being without a bra; I always sleep in one. I am also afraid the house will catch on fire or something, and I will have to run outside naked in the middle of the night and knock on the neighbor's door or something.... I do often walk around the house naked earlier though. I often stay naked for an hour or two after getting out of the shower because one thing that I hate even more than going a little while without a bra is putting on clothes when I am still even a little bit wet. So I like to just walk around naked until my hair dries.  

LorienLlewellyn

Quotable Informer

Hellzspartan69

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:27 pm
About the house cathing on fire, I worry about that all the time, thinking about that if I go to sleep nude and that happens, it'll be very embarrassing, lol. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 12:31 pm
Thats really funny, because i don't go to bed nude because im scared the house will catch on fire too! I thought i was the only who was that parinoid lol.  

loveswhiterose

LorienLlewellyn

Quotable Informer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 12:40 pm
The worst part is that my soon to be former next door neightbor (I am in the middle of moving) is a 50 year old male firefighter. So I would have to run over and knock on his door. xp Ew.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:41 pm
I do occasionally, but usually just in my undies.

But know that I'm back home living with my parents, I at least wear a pair of undies and a singlet. I'm scared that if I sleep nude one night they will try to wake me up in the morning by pulling the sheets off me  

KaseyBaby

iPunkParty

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:11 pm
i do sometimes sleep in the bed nude, but only for pleasure because i have to share a room.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:18 am
I do it ocassionally. I find it rather comfortable. I guess I would do it more often if I had my own apartment.  

Edible Lingerie!

[L]ipstick[T]race

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:26 am
When I sleep I wear undies only, I dont know why, I have a thing about my crotch rubbing up on my bed. confused  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:07 pm
I only sleep in the nude[just like you other people], so i can pleasure myself ^^  

Kishiwa

Savina

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:37 am
Before getting married, it was always at least a t-shirt, bra (hate going without one) and undies, since my parents would wake me up some days.

Once I got married and moved out, my husband convinced me to sleep naked, which we did up until we had our baby, who sleeps in our bed. With him in bed, I wear jammies.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:57 am
i like to sleep nude. its more comfortable and i need to be cool, when im sleeping,i get hot too easily  

SUK MY SMALL BALLZ

myrthrilmercury

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:19 pm
I sleep naked sometimes if I'm hot. It can be very pleasurable, too. I guess it depends on my mindset.

Usually when I take my clothes off, I sleep in my panties. I don't always like stuff like the sheets or my thighs rubbing me down there. Sometimes that hits me the wrong way. Recently, though, I have been taking naps with panties and a shirt on, since my breasts can get cold.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:07 pm
Im 15 and have always wanted to sleep nude but have never done it and may not for a while because I have 2 brothers and my parents to worry about Also sometimes I sleep late so they might come in and see me laying on my bed nude.  

Raptorgirl89

Hellzspartan69

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:21 pm
Well, I got to worry about that to. I know that would stink if someone just walked in and ripped the covers right off me, but its a risk I am willing to take. You should try it sometime.  
Puberty Subforum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff