Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 4: The Three R's, (Lit) RP, Reviews, & Reports (Debate/Essays/Creative Writing)
Crimson Waters NEW RP! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are Vampires Real?
  Yes and they scare me!
  Yes... I vant to drink your blood *attacks*
  No. They are fantacy and science says...
  Yes! They are soooo cool I want you be just like them!
View Results

Josiphine C Pegasus

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:05 pm
"Really?" Sara asked. She leaned against a mast. "Well, like about what kind of stuff?" she asked interested. "I mean dogs are clearly on the list, but what other things do sailors take stock in?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:55 pm
Maria stood on the dock the wind lightly lifting her hair up to tease her cheeks. Would she miss this place? She'd been rich here. The daughter of a rich businessman. Of course she'd miss it, but Jack loved her and wanted her to experience adventure and Maria knew she'd do anything for him. She glanced around. He'd taken thier luggage to thier room. Maria let a faraway look come into her eyes. She was so happy and knew that any hardship Jack would take care of her and protect her from all the ugliness that up to now she didn't even know exsisted in this world. "I do wish he'd hurry up." she glanced back at the crowd. "I'd hate for him to miss this."  

Josiphine C Pegasus

Mad Madam Mimm

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:21 am
Todd sucked air in through his teeth.
"Well... theres an old superstition about having female crew. They say its bad luck, but thats not as big a deal now. Then theres the idea that talk of pirates while facing the open sea is bad, so is singing at the helm, cos it could bring sirens or something... i don't know all of them, but it all goes back to people being afraid of god and so on." he shrugged. "its all a bunch of superstition, don't take any stock in it."

Wtherson loked across the deck, his glance falling on a pretty young maiden. She looked troubled.
"Don't even bother."
Wetherson whipped round.
"For sake of christ! Craig, you imbecile, you walk like a ghost."
Craig didnt respond to his ranting.
"I saw her board with a man. They kissed. And she has a ring on her third finger. Married."
"Oh well done sherlock." sniped wetherson. "Whats your next deduction?"
Craig shrugged and leant against the rigging. Wetherson raised an eyebrow and returned to gazing around the ship.
"There are other lady passengers aboard, never you worry."
Ted, the russel, jumped out of Todds arms and ran around the ship, barking loudly. Most stopped and smiled at the cheery dog, attempting to help drag large ropes across deck, but Wetherson stepped back and pulled a face.
"Boy!" he yelled to Todd. "Keep your flea bitten mongrel away from me, or i may have to punish him."
Todd ran and picked the dog up, looking up at Wetherson.
"My brother and i are an esteemed magic act, and we wouldn't want to make your dog... dissappear." he growled. Craig Sneered at the boy, hugging the dog so tightly.

Tod gazed up at the horrible man, and took a deep breath. The passenger has power, keep calm. He told himself.
"Yes sir" he forced a bow. "It won't happen again sir."
He walked off, muttering to the russel "Don't worry ted, the only magic trick he can do is making people dissappear- running in the other direction..."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:46 pm
((I'm back!!! Vampire, gear up. Once night falls in the RP you strike... er... bite.

I would vastly appreciate it if someone would PM telling me what has been happening. Thanks!

Happy easter!))  

sara-ane

Dapper Dabbler

Josiphine C Pegasus

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:38 pm
Sara flipped her hair and decided to find the helmsmen to see if she could do any work. As she moved from the mast a young man past next to her. "Oh excuse me." she said. The man stepped back. "So you're a girl then?" Sara frowned. "And you have a probelm with girls?" "Not at all." the man bowed. "Name's Jack. And you?" "Sara Anne. If I may be of service to you don't hesitate to ask." Sara stood straight. The man nodded. "I'll keep that in mind. Now if you'll excuse me my wife is waiting for me over there." The man took off and Sara watched to see the lady. "Well," she muttered to herself. "Pretty little thing. Sure hope she can adapt to the hardships of the high seas." Sara shrugged and looked around again for something to do.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:46 am
((May I please join?))  

MeChAnIcAl_GuMmYwOrM

Dark Rider 414

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:56 pm
sara-ane
Crimson Waters

Hundreds of years ago, the only way to cross this world's vast oceans was by ship. Most saliors knew that the journey would be filled with many dangers. However, most did not know that every now and then, one of the undead would sneak onto a ship and feed off both passengers and crew on the way to the New World. The unlucky crew and passengers of the Lady Willow have an unwelcomed guest. Who will survive?

4: The Three R's, (Lit) RP, Reviews, & Reports (Debate/Essays/Creative Writing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games