Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 4: The Three R's, (Lit) RP, Reviews, & Reports (Debate/Essays/Creative Writing)
Crimson Waters NEW RP! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are Vampires Real?
  Yes and they scare me!
  Yes... I vant to drink your blood *attacks*
  No. They are fantacy and science says...
  Yes! They are soooo cool I want you be just like them!
View Results

sara-ane

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:13 pm
James rolled his eyes skyward as he asended the stairs.
What a day! He had to laugh a little as he came back on deck and spotted Sara leaning over the rails.
Deciding to be sneaky, he crept up behind her stealthily then laid his hands on her shoulders.
"Boo!"
He then clapped his hand over her mouth so she wouldn't be too loud. Didn't want that awful man to hear her and come running, not after everything they all went through to get rid of him.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:48 pm
ATTENTION ALL PLAYERS!!!

THE VAMPIRE POSITION IS FILLED!
REPEAT.
THE VAMPIRE POSITION IS FILLED

I SUGGEST YOU START MAKING CHARACTERS THAT YOU DON'T MIND IF THEY GET KILLED OFF. THIS GOES FOR THE VAMPIRE ALSO. HALF THE FUN IS GOING TO BE FIGURING OUT WHO IT IS. I WILL TRY TO CONVINCE OUR VAMPIRE TO SPARE THE CURRENT MAIN CHARACTERS... FOR A WHILE. THEY WILL BE ATTACKED EVENTUALLY THOUGH... PROBABLY. XD

I WILL NOW BE TAKING OVER OUR "BLANK" CHARACTERS. (the ones in the roster that never showed up to take over the characters.)

Note to the vampire:
You may ONLY attack at night.
You can walk around in the day but you have the strength or an ordinary human.

Note to the players:
The vampire isn't nessecarilly one of our current characters. It could very well be that no one wanted to be the vampire and I ended up playing him/her as one of the characters that were never played.
ANYONE that pops up in the next... two weeks could be the vampire character. and YES a character could attack as the vampire without being played as a regular character.

Additional notes:
If your favorite character gets killed, DON'T stop playing! You can either make up another character, move one of your cannon fodders into the spotlight, or ask in ooc for that character to be turned.  

sara-ane

Dapper Dabbler

sara-ane

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:20 pm
"Can't you lugs move any faster? The ship's about to leave!" Arya stamped her foot and scowled at the slow servants as they tried to carry her extremely heavy baggage.
"Oh do hurry up!"
She flounced towards the ship, her head full of dreams of the new world.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:44 am
Wetherson and Craig strolled onboard the ship, trying to seem important. They were two gentlemen who could only be described as "bored toffs who want to waste daddy's money by becoming a magic act". They were brothers, highly immature and rather pampered. Wetherson was the more confident of the two, and was essentially a pretty boy, with wavy dark hair and a constant pout. He was 26 and had never done anything for himself. Craig usually lay about simply practicing his tricks. He was the younger of the two, at 23,and said little. He was shorter and skinnier, but had piercing eyes and an unfriendly nature.
Wetherson sniffed and looked around, decidedly down his nose. He tutted, and motioned for the large, ornately decorated crate of magic tricks to be brought on board.
"Well." He tutted. "I suppose you shall spend most of the journey confined to your cabin?" He sneered at his youger brother. Craig looked at him, but went back to making a coin disappear and reappear in his hand. He was getting rather good at it. Wetherson tutted again and strode off, in search of someone to boss around. Craig was led to his cabin.

Un beknownst to anyone, a stray mogrel;a small scruffy dog, with fur the colour of wet sand and a patch on one eye ran onto the ship, tongue hanging and tail wagging. It slipped between the ankles of the crew, and ran downstairs into the kitchen, where it could smell the delicious aroma of stewing beef.
"hullo!" said Todd, turning round and seeing the dog on board the ship. The dog barked and looked up at him affectionately, before rolling onto his back and looking at him affectionately agian, ut this time upside down. Todd laughed and scratched the dogs tummy, giving it a chunk of meat. The dog barked again, and started sniffing around the kitchen, before settling in the empty cupboard that sara had been hiding in not ten minutes earlier. Todd smiled. "I guess you're gonna be my friend then. I shall need to give you a name. I shall call you... Master Theodore, after that kindly gentleman in mams inn who helped me. Maybe you'll help me too, eh Ted?"  

Mad Madam Mimm

Josiphine C Pegasus

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:45 pm
Sara would've squealed had it not been for the hand over her mouth. She wiggled free and gave James a mock glare. "Didn't anyone ever tell you not to scare a lady?" she asked. Then she glanced down at the shirt and trousers she was still wearing and giggled. "Of course I guessy I can't blame you given my current appearance. Most people may mistake me as a boy with very nice hair." she giggled again.

A carriage stopped near the dock and a young man helped a beautifully dressed woman out. She looked up at the ship and frowned. "It looks terribly dirty." she complianed turning to her male companion. "Jack are you sure..." "Maria you wanted to leave for the New World as soon as possible and this is the only ship I could book passage on." "But it's so...." Maria didn't finish. She pushed her long dark hair out of her eyes. Then she took Jack's arm. Jack had brownish hair and he kept it cut rather short. Jack and Maria had gotten married only a few months before and were heading off to the New World to take advantage of the riches there. Jack was practical, but Maria had delusions of the New World already being full of glowing white mansions and people just like her rushing around. Jack hoped that this voyage would quickly teach her that the New World was not at all like that. They slowly walked up the gangplank and boarded the ship.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:09 pm
"todd and Ted" chuckled the ships cook, scratching the dogs chin. He went to his sack and took out a small, ragged old jumper that he had never particularly liked. "Here." he said, and assembled a bed for the dog. "Shh!" he said. "You'll be comfy there."

Craig sat in his cabin, rifling through his card tricks, and glaring at anyone that encroached his space. Wetherson entered, and glared at him.
"Honestly. You know you are altogether too unsociable." he strolled over to craig and snatched the deck of cards out of his hands, rifling through them himself. "You know there are many pretty women who are bound to be on this ship. And as brothers always look out for each other, i figured i'd give you the chance of being my "right hand man"."
Craig sneered.
"I know you've never cared much for intimacy, but neither have i." Wetherson looked at him. "that's the glory of going by sea. Its so easy to ...fall in love, then "tragically" lose all means of contacting the fair lady."
he smiled rogueishly. Craig glared.
"Filth." he muttered. He hated his brothers sinful ways. Admittedly, he was no saint, but Craig thought that the way his brother cared nothing for who he hurt to have a good time was disgusting. There was doubtless plenty of unpaid tavern bills in his brother's name, and far more newborn babes by that name also. The fact was, his brother knew he was rich, and that money was power. Craig crossed the room and held the door open
"If you'd be so kind." he growled at his patronizing older brother.
Wetherson threw the deck of cards back on the table, and left. He and his brother had never got on well. Craig had always been so unhappy. Like a monk, he would sit in his room and study or practice, denying himself all the finery he could have. Wetherson sneered. More fool him. Why waste the life god gave you? He stood by the helm and lit a pipe.  

Mad Madam Mimm

sara-ane

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:45 pm
((guys, so sorry. mom had surgery. she's ok but i'm awol for a while longer. who ever posts next, take over my character till i'm back. play it like i would. mimm, this goes for your rp too.))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:04 pm
((Glad to hear she's okay...hope she feels better soon and you return))  

Aubre Lark

Mad Madam Mimm

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 5:32 am
((aww best wishes!))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:48 pm
((hope everything is going well now.))  

Josiphine C Pegasus

Mad Madam Mimm

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:28 am
Todd left the meat stewing, and took ted the russel for a walk around the deck. He wanted to be on deck when the ship set sail. He wandered about, hoping to run into james or sara. Ted barked happily and explored the ship. Todd sat on a pile of rope and smiled as he watched the excited dog.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:28 pm
Sara saw Todd and rushed over. "Hey Todd. Who's your little friend?" she asked indicating the dog.  

Josiphine C Pegasus

Mad Madam Mimm

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:45 am
"Ah, sara!" Todd stood up and imitated a butlers voice. "Lady sara, may i introduce Master Theodore?" He grinned, then picked up the dog. "Ted, say hello to sara!" The dog barked approvingly, and todd laughed.
Meanwhile, Wetherson stubbed out his pipe and sneered. Honestly, he thought, They'll let anyone on board a ship these days. Kids ad animals. Filthy.
Wetherson had never liked children, even when he was one. He'd always seen himself as the more mature person, never bothering with child like fantasies. He sneered again at Todd, and returned to glancing around the deck looking for a woman who would no doubt love to spend the voyage with him.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:13 pm
Sara smiled. "Well if you aren't just the cutest thing." Sara cooed rubbing Ted's ears. "I don't remember him being in the kitchen before." she noted. "Either he wasn't or I just didn't notice him." She added.  

Josiphine C Pegasus

Mad Madam Mimm

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:13 am
"oh, he wasnt." Todd picked the russel up. "He ran on board about twenty minutes ago, i think he's a stray, cos hes got no collar and he looks like hes been on the streets for a while" He grinned. "He's gonna be my cook's companion. Gonna train him to sniff out rotten veg." Todd grinned. "Plus dogs are supposed to counter any bad luck. Unless they're black ones." He looked a sara. "sailors are very superstitious."  
4: The Three R's, (Lit) RP, Reviews, & Reports (Debate/Essays/Creative Writing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games