Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 4: The Three R's, (Lit) RP, Reviews, & Reports (Debate/Essays/Creative Writing)
Crimson Waters NEW RP! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are Vampires Real?
  Yes and they scare me!
  Yes... I vant to drink your blood *attacks*
  No. They are fantacy and science says...
  Yes! They are soooo cool I want you be just like them!
View Results

Mad Madam Mimm

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:04 am
Todd stood there, staring at his feet, almost in total shutdown. The words became a buzz in his ears. He could see what would happen. The three of them (thats sara, james and himself) would be thrown off the ship, and sara's master would drag her back to the horrible mansion he probably owned, and James would never talk to him again. He would be thrown out, because his family wouldn't harbour someone like him. and if they did, the children of the town would throw rocks at their house, no one would talk to him... HIS FAULT!! he fought back tears.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:18 pm
Seeing the distress Todd was in and that Sara seemed to be handling herself alright, James stepped up to Todd and clapped a hand on his shoulder.
He didn't speak, but he tried very hard to convey his message through his eyes.
It wasn't your fault. She was just too smart for us and I don't blame you in the least. Even if things go badly, I won't blame you.
He gave the younger boy's shoulder a squeeze and nodded silently.  

sara-ane

Dapper Dabbler

Mad Madam Mimm

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:27 pm
Todd felt James' hand on his shoulder. He'd learnt, from living with his family, that if you want to show emtion (other than happy or spiteful) you need to be careful how much you show. He smiled at James, weakly, and scuffed his feet on the floor. He thanked the lord, like his mam did, for sending him a friend like james.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:37 pm
Sara stood with her head down and her hands clasped in front of her. More curls fell into her face. 'I'm sorry.' she thought. 'I'm so so sorry. I didn't mean to cause so much trouble. I'm so very sorry.' She didn't look at James or Todd. If they got in trouble she knew she'd hate herself.  

Josiphine C Pegasus

Aubre Lark

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:58 pm
Josiphine C Pegasus
Sara stood with her head down and her hands clasped in front of her. More curls fell into her face. 'I'm sorry.' she thought. 'I'm so so sorry. I didn't mean to cause so much trouble. I'm so very sorry.' She didn't look at James or Todd. If they got in trouble she knew she'd hate herself.

Senna blinked at the girl's vehemence and took a step back to survey her.
"Little scrap of a thing, probably not been fed too much just so she doesn't grow up fast. Speaking of food..."
She turned to Todd and gestured wth a hand.
"Why aren't you making preparations for dinner yet?"
Senna shook her head and turned back to the girl.
"Well it's too late to be thinking about sending you off, seeing as we're setting out to open sea. I'm afraid your horrid master wil onl have to get used to having one less slave to boss around."
She gave an emphatic sigh and gestured toward the other two.
"As for Todd and James, well I'll reserve comments on the first till after dinner; I don't intend to get salt dumped into my soup tonight. James will just have to learn the values of not using a superior officer for his own designs. Perhaps with two weeks off duty in the ship's head"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:23 pm
The ship's head? Ew. ((communal bathroom people))
James wasn't terribly excited about that but still, he couldn't help but grin. She could stay! He was also elated that he wasn't going to be whipped. This was his first time sailing with the first mate and he found himself starting to like her more than even the captain. She was much more lenient when it came to punishments.
He turned to her.
"Thank you for not turning her in ma'am. I messed up and I'm sorry for not reporting it to you. I was sure that..."
He smiled sheepishly. "I should have had more faith in you. Please don't punish Todd too harshly. I was the main instigator."  

sara-ane

Dapper Dabbler

Mad Madam Mimm

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:27 am
for a while, the fact didn't register with todd. He waited for the yelling, dragging flogging and so on, but it never came. He looked up. They were off the hook! He grinned, and almost hugged the first mate, but caught himself in time and saluted
"I'll get on with dinner right away ma'am!"
he instantly set about dancing around the kitchen. Nothing cooks like a happy chef, as his mother used to say...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:28 am
At hearing that she wasn't going to be forced off the ship Sara's head snapped up and her mouth dropped open. She opened and closed it several times trying to say something...God anything. All that finally came out was a very shaky. "Thank you ma'am." As soon as the first mate left Sara sunk to the floor in shock. She hugged her knees to her chest. "I thought for sure I was done for. I never thought that..." Sara smiled a far off look coming into her eyes. "I'm actually getting out. I'm finally free." She glanced up at her two friends. "I never have to be afraid of him again do I?" she would've smiled, but she was still reeling from the shock of her good fortune.  

Josiphine C Pegasus

sara-ane

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:46 am
James grinned at Sara so brightly he thought his face would crack.
"Nope! You're safe now!"
He bent down and hugged her.
"He can never hurt you again. You'll go to America, open your school and you'll be happy. Later on, you might want to talk to the first mate and see if you can do some odd jobs for some money around the ship."
He grinned again and squeezed her shoulder.
"You're free."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:53 am
ATTENTION ATTENTION!!!

The time has now come for me to choose the best players for the vampire role. I'm putting this here... because you're all good enough! It's nice to be in an RP where all the people are good players.

Sooo PM me if you are interested in playing the vampire.

Also, everyone can choose something cool (VERY slight elemental powers, empathy, a nice/deadly weapon (no techno) an interesting pet... etc) about your character. PM me with what you choose. Tell only me until you use the power for the first time.

Also... I would suggest that all of you make up cannon fodder characters. You're gonna need them! XD

(Reminder to the vampire: I POST FOR YOU!!! You PM me your posts and I post for you. Part of the fun for everyone will be guessing who the vampire is.)

sara-ane

Dapper Dabbler

Josiphine C Pegasus

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:48 pm
Sara looked at James as she stood up. Suddenly, she let out a squeal and jumped into his arms hugging him again. "I did it. I got away." Sara looked at James. "My mother would have thanked you from the bottom of her heart." Sara finally pulled out the small silver cross. "She gave me this when I was born." Sara tucked it into her collar again. "It's a art of her I always carry with me." Sara nodded. "I'm going to make her proud."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:30 pm
James was a little surprised when she hopped into his arms but quickly compensated and wrapped his arms around her and began spinning her around laughing.
"I know you will. You'll make her very proud."
He squeezed her once more for good measure.
"You'll make us all proud."  

sara-ane

Dapper Dabbler

Josiphine C Pegasus

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:51 pm
Sara looked at James and felt a strange feeling surge through her viens for a moment. She loosened her grip and let her arms slip off his shoulders. "I only hope I will not fail and dissapoint everyone." she said. She laced her hand over where the cross hung. "With mother to guide me and you two to keep pushing me to do my best I can't miss." Sara was shocked at her own sunny optimism returning. "I think this voyage may actually become wonderful fun."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:54 pm
Sara suddenly got an idea. "Hey since I've been discovered I don't have to hide anymore. I don't really have to stay hidden down here. Tood it's not that I don't enjoy your company, but I could use some fresh air. And then tonight I also won't be deprived the view of the stars I love so much." Sara turned without another word and raced up the stairs two at a time. She ran quickly to the front of the ship and leaned over as far as she could.  

Josiphine C Pegasus

Mad Madam Mimm

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:43 am
Todd grinned, then turned to James.
"Well, not that it hasn't ben a most interesting day, 'cos it has, but i need my space in a kitchen so..." he grabbed a tin pot and a ladle, bashing them together in a rhythmic fashion. "Gerrout! Go back on deck sir!"
He grinned again, his eyes twinkling beneath his scruffy hair. He set about cooking, whistling as he went. He decided on a warm, hearty stew, that would not only satisfy, but would mean enough rations for the rest of the trip and a content crew.  
4: The Three R's, (Lit) RP, Reviews, & Reports (Debate/Essays/Creative Writing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games