Reply The Gaian Coliseum
Fire Vs. Ice/Water~Winner: Epitome Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chrjo12

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:16 pm
Setting: 50' by 50' spherical arena with 30 foot in height walls composed of steel enclosing the arena. The arena itself is an island, and the floor is composed of hard dirt with a thin layer of sand atop it, so as not to restrict movement.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:37 pm
The man stood in the center of the arena. His arms were crossed in front of his chest, as the smoke that would resound about his form would hover in the air. His face was averted towards the ground. His red eyes were hardly seen due to the shadow casted upon his face from his hat. Merely a single red feather stuck from the top of his hat. His face was expressionless, and there was an audible cackling sound. Upon the underside of his metalic shoes were tiny firey red embers flickering from it.

His red bangs would fall to the bridge of his nose, as he would hold the cig in his mouth, inhaling smoke and exhaling it as well. He peered at the ground over his black sunglasses.

The Crimson Revolver

Chrjo12

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:57 pm
Rynn, seemingly from nowhere, would slowly wander to about 15 feet from this man before swinging his left arm out and crossing his right arm in front of his body, his upper body slightly bending forward as he did so.

"I'm Rynn, your opponent. Good luck."

With that said, and without waiting for a response, Rynn resumed his full height and brought his fists up, assuming a boxer-like stance that was actually Rynn's signature boxing/tai chi mix stance.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:39 am
The man stared at him.

His crimson eyes peering from behind his sunglasses, locked with his very own optics. It would shortly waver lower to his stance. ~Boxing mixed with Tai chi Ofcourse he recognized, since something like this had happened recently.His stance? The Crimson Revolver, would place his hands into his pockets. The heat around his form would be 'willed' to sillouhette about his form. His sphere of influence would be linked to it, and would gather more thermal energy encasing himself in a circular sphere of heat. The funny thing was this was his ability. Enhance effect. The smallest amount of heat could be enhanced into a scorching flame. He would bring his left hand from the fabric of his pockets to grasp the cig. He exhaled the smoke from his lungs," Same to you", He replied returning the mans words.

He made his quick analyzation.15ft apart. Timing of getting withing CQC range? maybe about seven or six seconds..Oh what the hell. He would merely continue to work his 'Enhance effect'.

The Crimson Revolver

Chrjo12

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:50 pm
Rynn grinned as he began a light, bouncy approach towards this man, being careful as hell for reasons unknown. Fear? No. He had his reasons, specifically, the building heat he noticed around this man. So, as a counter-effect, Rynn began sucking in(not literally) ambient heat energy around him and dropping the temperature around himself-Rynn's version of an aura. This "aura" would also feed off of any heat the opponent produced, but not quick enough to take enough heat away to be a pain to the opponent.

Rynn opened his right palm about 10 feet away and tested this opponent, firing two ice shards nigh simultaneously at the man, one aimed at the neck, the other at the gut.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:50 am
The man watched, as he would closed the distance. The moment this had happened, he thought about the possibility of the man using his element at close-range. Though, this also gave him a chance to use his moves, via close-range, himself. Watching the man, upon instinct he would quickly, leap the right. The Crimson revolver was no normal human, hell he wasn't a demon, well at least not by blood. As he jumped the right he landed upon one knee, as his hands were pressed to the ground. He sighed, ice shards. He didn't know what it was about shards, but there were alot of different kinds these days. ~Alright now~He thought, before suddenlly darting really quickly at this man. His right arm swung upwards, hovering five inches from his face. He would continue to enhance the effect to manipulate the heat of his flame, which would manifest itself into a crimson red flame engulfing his fist entirely. Now would be this man's test.

He raised his fist when he was 3ft away from the man's right, yet due to the sandy ground, he would slide back an additional 2ft. He crouched low once more, before slamming his right hand downwards crashing it towards the ground. His knuckles striking upon the sandy surface, the flame around his fist would shoot forth at tremendous speed. Ripping itself across the ground in a straight line, towards the man..

"Ground Runner!!"

Simultaneously the enhance effect would kick in, the fire would rise in lenght about 15 ft into air, sort of like the way ocean waves moved, however this was a fire. The radiation of the flame was not overwhelming, though the fire itself was hot enough to give more third degree burns. The stream itself was merely 7ft long, and if missed would continue until it reached the walls of the building. He would stand up, not having much of a stance. He wasn't a 'refined martial artist', merely a brawler, who loved to fight. Was this it?

The Crimson Revolver

Chrjo12

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:51 am
Keeping the man in his sights at all times and in front of him as well, Rynn grew slightly worried when the man's fist spontaneously combusted. Flame user, that meant. A bouncing Rynn would stray a little bit backwards, staying on his toes, as the Crimson Revolver would begin his extremely fast dash forward. Standard procedure for Rynn when opposed with an action like the current one was to move horizontally, and so he did.

Kicking off with his right foot and sending his body quickly to the left, he would make sure he was out of the way of the CR's charge, however, whenever CR((I hope you don't mind me calling you this)) would most likely either alter to his path to accomodate Rynn or merely just send the flame in the direction in which Rynn was heading, Rynn would kick off again, but this time in the opposite direction with enough force to relatively easily over-ride his current momentum and send him speeding in the opposite direction. Whatever CR did, Rynn wouldn't be in the flame's path, as he was a fast little bugger as well.

Wherever Rynn and CR were, Rynn would begin a charge towards CR, water forming on his fists and coating to about a half-inch in thickness.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:17 am
"Heh", He grunted, allowing a grin to trace itself across his face. This one was fast, and managed to escape his first assault pretty well. He as raising towards Crimson, but he wasn't too worried. Alert, but not worried. His crimson optics could see very well of the elemental energies forming around his fist. Water, which seemed to solidify itself, he assumed that ice was this man's element. Well it was time for action, not thought. Besides, he could feel the excitement building inside of him..

The crimson fire would engulf his right fist, as his enhance effect would now kick in. The heat would increase, and the radiation level would, in turn, increase as well. His fingertips would suddenlly eminate with a red light, he muttered,"Now for the fun part..." As Rynn would continue to grow close to him, the heat of his flame would increase. Thanks, to the fire linked to his sphere of influence, the the unatrual flame was damn near impossible to put out completely. The excitement within Crimson was getting to him, and he felt a need to let it out on the nearest thing, person, or whatever the hell was in sight. He arched his back, as the flame that engulfted his fist, would trail itself across his entire body, giving him the appearence of a living flame. His red hair flew wildly..

"With Havoc comes Mayhem..and with Mayhem comes Havoc.."

The radiation levels emitting from his body would shoot forth in waves..

"I'll crush you.."

The Crimson Revolver

Chrjo12

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:55 pm
Rynn's eyes flared a neon blue once and quickly faded back to reveal his ocean blue orbs. Once he neared approximately five feet of CR, he kicked off of the ground, and he kicked off hard, hard enough to send him over CR with a good bit of room to spare. The water on his fists swelled in under a second to a 2 inch thickness and as Rynn, whose body had turned so that he was looking down at CR when he was directly above him, shot out both hands, he superchilled the water around his hands, which would normally freeze the water. But, CR's aura would see to that.

The water would shoot off of Rynn's hands like bows from an arrow towards CR's head. They would form compacted orbs mid-flight and retaing their brutally cold temperature(even through the heat) as well as their liquid state. Upon connecting with CR's head, the orbs would converge upon his face and quickly travel to any openings(eyes, mouth, nostrils, ears) and find their way in.

Once the water entered CR, Rynn, who would now be on the ground facing the back of CR from his mid-flight twist, would focus on his water and to the best of his ability attempt to freeze it, clogging all important entry and exit points of gases. If Rynn couldn't manage to freeze the liquid, it would very likely be a thick sloshy liquid very much like a, well, slushy- which would prove quite detrimental to CR's innards.

"We'll see..."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:49 pm
[Okay...explanation comming up]

Q

Right...

It was a wonder indeed as to how Rynn's eyes could just illogically flow through the crimson revolver's eyes. Let alone the heat radiational wave, not to mention the fact that the fire was being enhanced effect repeated, meaning that his transfer rate would increase as the time passed. Then there was the heat transfer to take into effect as well as many other factors. The atoms that hovered within the fabric of existence were getting heated up. Which is where he focoused his heat upon, his sphere of influence was where 50% of the heat was gathered. The pupils of his eyes would begin to glow with a bright red light. The waves of the heat capacity, would force the air to expand. The molecules within Rynn's attack would vibrate before the components of it's chemical-make-up, not because it touched his aura. In all respect it didn't even get close... The radiation was already at unstable levels. In order for the ice to pass through it would have to get through not only the fire that was linked to his aura, but due to the heat capacity as well, there were. Though despite what Rynn had done, it was already too late. He had also missed one more factor. The Crimson Revolver was excited, for like many manipulators of fire, his emotions would spur on the increase of his efforts, and the gas particles from which could have only come from one place. The cig he had stomped upon earlier. There was still a lingering smog, that hovered within the atomosphere effected by the thermal radiation of heat that gathered about his form. The atoms within the frame of existence would become even more heated up, causing an eerie crimson glow to form around his entire form. His body was completely engulfed by a crimson light, as he would clench his fist tightly, his fingertips pressed against his palm almost enough to hurt him, yet at this point all that could be seen was his glowing red pupils..

"Welcome to hell boy..Feel the fires...of The Alpha...and Omega FLAME!!!"

With that the concentrated thermal heat energy, would be expelled from his form, in a violent conflagration , the powerful radiation would be expelled forth, enough to immediately solidify every grain of sand into glass.The heat capacity of the energy expelled, could resemble the heat of a powerful laser. Due to the chemical reaction of intense radiation, and atomic matter. The heat would engulf Rynn immediately, since his positioning wasn't to far from him. He was a mere...feet away? It was a painful end, yet an end none-the-less. When it was all over, the flames would disperse, and the pupils of his eyes would return to its normally white color. He dropped to one knee, bringing his left hand to the right side of his face, his crimson bangs shadowing it from view entirely as he kept his face averted towards the ground. His head had been pulsing from such a headpain. Clearly this was the aftermath of the technique known as the 'Omega Flame'. "Whoa..s**t.."He muttered, shaking his head slowly,he had never gotten that excited so quickly, well not in a while. Usually, it was a bad thing, though compared to the last person he had fought..He sighed, before standing up, trying to ignore the ache of his mind, and allowing the guilt to set in.[I do not really expect you to survive so I will do this for you.]He walked over to where his opponent had stood, the ground was charred black from the extreme heat..he managed to use. He stopped standing in the exact spot, before closing his eyes."Rynn, my opponent,It was an honor to do battle with you..I am sorry you had to suffer from my way of the warrior..However, if it wasn't my way, then you would have lived..for this I apologize..Farwell Rynn.. ".

With that The Crimson Revolver would begin to exit the area, walking briskly and returning his hands into the depths of his pockets. The temperature returned to normal, despite the the lingering increased humidity, and heat wave within the area.

[If you can come up with a logical reason of how you survived, then ignore the speaking.Or the end.]  

The Crimson Revolver

The Crimson Revolver

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:42 am
[Done.]  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:22 pm
((Fo' s**t, foo.))

Since his opponent had kindly announced that he intended to do something ridiculously hot, Rynn quite literally froze himself for about a second-

at 40 Kelvins.

The heat would just near the cold and find itself quite dead, the cold almost immediately stifling and destroying most of the heat energy upon contact. Now, because the flame was more of an explosion-ish type thing, the ice upon Rynn would be immediately melted, but the effect saved Rynn, at a steep energy cost, which wouldn't be apparent to CR until a while later.

Rynn would land several feet away, surprisingly dry because of the high temperatures, and eye his opponent, who would most likely not mourn over a living enemy.

"Well, now I know you can do s**t like that, maybe I'll keep my distance."

Rynn now began pouring his aura into the area around him, dropping the temperature at first to normal and then further, already making himself look quite frosty. He began strafing to the left in a circular fashion around CR, dropping the temperature at a constant and speedy rate. Rynn found the humidity to his liking.

((P.S- Rynn has a couple ways of dealing with extreme temperatures, and are currently being stacked. If you find "error" in my current way of dealing with it, I'll just direct you to some other more passive factors.))

Chrjo12

The Crimson Revolver

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:40 am
[Three things that screwed you up just now.

1.The timing of your last move.

2.The distance of your last move.

3.The actions of your last move.

Basically that was your "last" move. I know about what technique you ice-users try against others, especially fire users, like myself. Now what you just did, was 'up' and lower the temperature. The reason you lose, is because you are using your ice on a scientific scale, whereas, I am using it upon a spiritual/Ki/ Reki/ you get the idea, level. That is not a natrual fire.

Also there would be no way he could have enough time, to complete his actions.

Ontop of that your character is spoken to be weakened, yet he has enough to continue dropping the temperature. Adding the fact that he is weakened, yet he just poured his aura into the surroundings, and you just killed yourself anyway. Expanding energy, beyond the limits.

As for my attack...well you allowed me the time to gather the concentration, and thus, I was able to pull off my attack. If you want to try again, then go ahead, if not then accept defeat. ]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:24 am
((1. I did it while you spoke.
2. Ok.
3. You just included this one to sound cool.

Spiritual fire would still produce heat, which I'm fairly certain that any type of cold can counter. I'm not very big in how the spiritual type stuffs work, but I'm fairly certain if it has any physical affect, such as a temperature change, then my methods would work. Please explain further on the spiritual flame.

As mentioned earlier, I do have time.

Explain further, please.

Nah, I'm content. Don't feel like arguing much.

So much for quality of the fight....))

Chrjo12

The Crimson Revolver

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:40 pm
[Fire rule number one#

If there is a flame, there is heat.

However, since I managed to link my sphere of influence[aura] with elemental energies of fire, the fire becomes unatrual. As spoken before, I know that the average ice manipulator does nothing more then lower the temperature around them. So I planned ahead, the spiritual fire, as a defense, until I used it to my offense as well..Thanks to the enhance effect, which uses magical energies, to allow a small ember to become a roaring flame.

Now even if the fire would effect the atomsphere with heat , would it not be far from truth to deduce, that if the fire is unatrual, then so would its effects. What I am doing goes far beyond average fire elemental control. Indeed, I am using advanced s**t. Hopefully most of the ice users in gaia do not fight like this, otherwise , like yourself, they will die very quickly.

~Shrugs~Do not blame me for quality of the fight. Its alright, because I was expecting something new, yet here you talk about testing me and die in a few post..Ones you cannot bullshit your way out of. Though its not your fault. You had no clue what you were getting in to. Until then..

I guess I win.]

The Gaian Coliseum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces