Reply The NFL Guild
RAVENS Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bishop21216

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:42 pm
rofl ninja ..............RAVENS exclaim ............RAVENS exclaim .....RAVENS exclaim ..... xd ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:46 pm
question

Boston_24

Austin Shipp

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:58 pm
the oldest thread on the guild  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:19 am
Ravens were pretty beast this season.  

Argus Plexus

Dude-LAP

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:15 am
Yeah, the Ravens played really well this season. They should also do well next season.

...There are some things that they need to take care of in the offseason, though. Lewis, Scott, and Suggs all become free agents, so re-signing this great LB crew may be tough. They also need another WR, another offensive tackle, a defensive end, and a cornerback. But other than that, they're in very good shape.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:11 pm
Dude-LAP
Yeah, the Ravens played really well this season. They should also do well next season.

...There are some things that they need to take care of in the offseason, though. Lewis, Scott, and Suggs all become free agents, so re-signing this great LB crew may be tough. They also need another WR, another offensive tackle, a defensive end, and a cornerback. But other than that, they're in very good shape.
eek Dang, that's a lot of players that need to be resigned.  

Argus Plexus

Dude-LAP

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:45 pm
Argus Plexus
Dude-LAP

They play a 3-4, but all three key linebackers say that they would like to return, and may even take a pay cut to keep all themselves together on the Ravens.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:08 pm
Dude-LAP
Argus Plexus
Dude-LAP

They play a 3-4, but all three key linebackers say that they would like to return, and may even take a pay cut to keep all themselves together on the Ravens.
Now THAT'S dedication to your team.  

Argus Plexus

Dude-LAP

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:33 pm
Argus Plexus
Dude-LAP
Argus Plexus
Dude-LAP

Nope...Recently, Ray Lewis demanded that he got payed tops. I don't know why he'd do this. He's getting much older, he already made a ton of money, he has only played for Baltimore in his long career, and he should stay with the good team he has there. Honestly, it's pretty d**k of him...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:48 pm
Dude-LAP
Argus Plexus
Dude-LAP
Argus Plexus
Dude-LAP

Nope...Recently, Ray Lewis demanded that he got payed tops. I don't know why he'd do this. He's getting much older, he already made a ton of money, he has only played for Baltimore in his long career, and he should stay with the good team he has there. Honestly, it's pretty d**k of him...
Man, if I got on Carolina, I would take the lowest pay on the team just to stay on that team.  

Argus Plexus

Dude-LAP

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:43 pm
Argus Plexus
Dude-LAP
Argus Plexus
Dude-LAP
Argus Plexus
Dude-LAP

Man, if I got on Carolina, I would take the lowest pay on the team just to stay on that team.

Umm...no. Maybe a pay cut, but if you're good, and among the best, you need to get payed big time. Maybe take less from a team you like, but that's it.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:06 am
Dude-LAP
Argus Plexus
Dude-LAP
Argus Plexus
Dude-LAP

Umm...no. Maybe a pay cut, but if you're good, and among the best, you need to get payed big time. Maybe take less from a team you like, but that's it.
Whatever man. I'd do anything I had to to stay on that team. I would take a raise or two, but I wouldn't be a punk and spend them into a salary crisis.  

Argus Plexus

Dude-LAP

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:06 pm
Argus Plexus
Dude-LAP
Argus Plexus
Dude-LAP
Argus Plexus
Dude-LAP

Whatever man. I'd do anything I had to to stay on that team. I would take a raise or two, but I wouldn't be a punk and spend them into a salary crisis.

Well yeah, of course. If you spend you career with one team, in a great city, with good fans, and a good team, then you're bound to try and do whatever it takes to stay, without being too generous.

Anyways, it seems like Ray Lewis and the Ravens will be in serious contract talks, starting next week. Coach Jim Harbaugh said that he'd do whatever it takes to keep him there.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:05 pm
Dude-LAP
Argus Plexus
Dude-LAP
Argus Plexus
Dude-LAP

Well yeah, of course. If you spend you career with one team, in a great city, with good fans, and a good team, then you're bound to try and do whatever it takes to stay, without being too generous.

Anyways, it seems like Ray Lewis and the Ravens will be in serious contract talks, starting next week. Coach Jim Harbaugh said that he'd do whatever it takes to keep him there.
Same as Fitz with Boldin, huh?  

Argus Plexus

Dude-LAP

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:17 pm
Argus Plexus
Dude-LAP
Argus Plexus
Dude-LAP
Argus Plexus
Dude-LAP

Same as Fitz with Boldin, huh?

Fitzgerald already got his big contract last year. And the whole Boldin thing between the Cardinals, is a huge mess.  
The NFL Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff