Reply SMAS: School of Martial Arts and Swordsmanship
teri kasi class Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Run-Away-Reality

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:50 am
welcome to class im renee' uva ur teacher, i will be teaching the rare style of teri kasi, only 1 out of 100 know it, i only allow the few that can pass my test to learn it, i may be human but this style will blow ur mind, wether u mortal or not, let me noif u wanna take the test  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:22 am
"Teras Ksai, eh. I'll consider it. Oh, I'm sorry, where are my manners? I'm Xaiamut, teacher of the Lunar Arts. But that doesn't mean I won't learn anything new. Anyway, I'll think about it."  

Xaiamut

Run-Away-Reality

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:41 pm
Xaiamut
"Teras Ksai, eh. I'll consider it. Oh, I'm sorry, where are my manners? I'm Xaiamut, teacher of the Lunar Arts. But that doesn't mean I won't learn anything new. Anyway, I'll think about it."
"u sure the test involves beating me"she said with an arrogant twinkle in her eye  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:31 pm
Ashley_Trigger
Xaiamut
"u sure the test involves beating me"she said with an arrogant twinkle in her eye
"I got nothin bettr to do..." He walks in as he says this. His eyes lock on her, knowing that she just made a challenge and he was up for a fight. He assumes a casual standing position across the room from her. "oh...i conmpletely forgot!...it would be a shame if you didn't know who you were fighting against!...my name's Cerus!" He smiles warmly and stays in his position, knowing perfectly what he's going to do, but not knowing if she's willing to attack first.  

lover_boy859

Run-Away-Reality

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:08 am
cerus_fighter
Ashley_Trigger
Xaiamut
"I got nothin bettr to do..." He walks in as he says this. His eyes lock on her, knowing that she just made a challenge and he was up for a fight. He assumes a casual standing position across the room from her. "oh...i conmpletely forgot!...it would be a shame if you didn't know who you were fighting against!...my name's Cerus!" He smiles warmly and stays in his position, knowing perfectly what he's going to do, but not knowing if she's willing to attack first.
"ok..your point.." she stood her ground and could tell by his body signs that he was waiting for an attack, i believe ur waiting for somthing liek..." she dash forward and grabed his arm, she used it as an anchor and she hoisted herself in the air , she landed behind him still holding his arm, she held it behind his band and pulled up, she was dislocating his arm more and more "test one, how to get out of a lock"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:05 pm
Ashley_Trigger
cerus_fighter
Ashley_Trigger
Xaiamut
"ok..your point.." she stood her ground and could tell by his body signs that he was waiting for an attack, i believe ur waiting for somthing liek..." she dash forward and grabed his arm, she used it as an anchor and she hoisted herself in the air , she landed behind him still holding his arm, she held it behind his band and pulled up, she was dislocating his arm more and more "test one, how to get out of a lock"
Cerus willingly allows her to grab his arm, so that he can see into her body and slightly gauge her potential. He grins and then yanks his arm back from her, hoping she'll either fly with his arm or let go. He knew that this might be fun, not hard, but fun. (oy, lemme figure out my own fate..that move you just did said that you grabbed me and threw me...actually fighting posts are basically what you motion to do or what you're coming at your opponent to do, i'll know when i'm beat....or able to be grabbed)  

lover_boy859

Run-Away-Reality

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:52 am
cerus_fighter
Ashley_Trigger
cerus_fighter
Ashley_Trigger
Xaiamut
Cerus willingly allows her to grab his arm, so that he can see into her body and slightly gauge her potential. He grins and then yanks his arm back from her, hoping she'll either fly with his arm or let go. He knew that this might be fun, not hard, but fun. (oy, lemme figure out my own fate..that move you just did said that you grabbed me and threw me...actually fighting posts are basically what you motion to do or what you're coming at your opponent to do, i'll know when i'm beat....or able to be grabbed)

[ive been rping for 4 years on here i dont need u to lecture me] instead of pulling out or falling into his trap renee' jerked his arm the left towards his body and locked her leg around his leg and pulled his feet out from under him and held him down"im a teacher your a student i have more experince then u, i dont focus all my energy into each individual attack so it makes me seem weaker then i seem to be" she said haughtly"now do wat ur told and break free"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:07 pm
Ashley_Trigger
Xaiamut

*With a light smile* "Amusing..."  

Xaiamut

lover_boy859

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:10 am
Ashley_Trigger
cerus_fighter
Ashley_Trigger
cerus_fighter
Ashley_Trigger
Xaiamut

[ive been rping for 4 years on here i dont need u to lecture me] instead of pulling out or falling into his trap renee' jerked his arm the left towards his body and locked her leg around his leg and pulled his feet out from under him and held him down"im a teacher your a student i have more experince then u, i dont focus all my energy into each individual attack so it makes me seem weaker then i seem to be" she said haughtly"now do wat ur told and break free"
{well, i've been RPing for a little more than eight years..} He grinned and held his stance as she tugged, his feet being braced kept him in his spot. Her legs did come at him in an apparent attemptive grapple, his eyes just watched her legs. "you're no teacher! And i focus a minnimum amout of energy into my attacks." He gets tripped {even though she moded} and catches the ground with his right hand and kicks at her stomach with the toe of his steel toed boots, letting the already built momentum do the work instead of his physical strength. "This is what you get for being an arrogant little b***h!"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:03 pm
cerus_fighter
Ashley_Trigger
cerus_fighter
Ashley_Trigger
cerus_fighter

{well, i've been RPing for a little more than eight years..} He grinned and held his stance as she tugged, his feet being braced kept him in his spot. Her legs did come at him in an apparent attemptive grapple, his eyes just watched her legs. "you're no teacher! And i focus a minnimum amout of energy into my attacks." He gets tripped {even though she moded} and catches the ground with his right hand and kicks at her stomach with the toe of his steel toed boots, letting the already built momentum do the work instead of his physical strength. "This is what you get for being an arrogant little b***h!"

she stood up slowly and brushed off her shirt"yes i am a teacher and i wouldent be a very good one if i fought my best agenst a student on the addmitance exams, number on is passed and refrain from dishonerable language within my classromm" she said with a smile and a glint," second test is simply to dodge or block a series of attacks, after that the final test will begin blah blah blah, u no all the cliche' crap"  

Run-Away-Reality

Xaiamut

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:59 pm
*Watching impassively* 'Hope this doesn't go pver the top.'  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:00 pm
Ashley_Trigger
cerus_fighter
Ashley_Trigger
cerus_fighter
Ashley_Trigger
cerus_fighter

she stood up slowly and brushed off her shirt"yes i am a teacher and i wouldent be a very good one if i fought my best agenst a student on the addmitance exams, number on is passed and refrain from dishonerable language within my classromm" she said with a smile and a glint," second test is simply to dodge or block a series of attacks, after that the final test will begin blah blah blah, u no all the cliche' crap"
"sorry...got caught in the moment, y'know...any and all kinds of language pour out of my mouth in the heat of battle..." He smiles and listens to her intently, thinking if he could do it with his normal slow dancing out of the way with capoeira and annoy his opponent. He could always just block it, then counter with a spontaneously materialized b*****d sword. He didn't know what to do next until it came to him. "Come!"  

lover_boy859

Run-Away-Reality

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:45 pm
cerus_fighter
Ashley_Trigger
cerus_fighter
Ashley_Trigger
cerus_fighter

"sorry...got caught in the moment, y'know...any and all kinds of language pour out of my mouth in the heat of battle..." He smiles and listens to her intently, thinking if he could do it with his normal slow dancing out of the way with capoeira and annoy his opponent. He could always just block it, then counter with a spontaneously materialized b*****d sword. He didn't know what to do next until it came to him. "Come!"
"its fine" she said alowing him to see her move her arm and she began slow punchs and quikly sped up throwing a kick everyonce and a while  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:36 pm
Ashley_Trigger
cerus_fighter
Ashley_Trigger
cerus_fighter
Ashley_Trigger
cerus_fighter

"its fine" she said alowing him to see her move her arm and she began slow punchs and quikly sped up throwing a kick everyonce and a while
He would lightly pad her punches and toss them aside and then he started having fun before the kicks, looking for openings and then after maybe ten punches with each fist, he threw one foreward roundhouse kick as he tossed her punch aside.  

lover_boy859

Run-Away-Reality

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:16 am
cerus_fighter
Ashley_Trigger
cerus_fighter
Ashley_Trigger
cerus_fighter

He would lightly pad her punches and toss them aside and then he started having fun before the kicks, looking for openings and then after maybe ten punches with each fist, he threw one foreward roundhouse kick as he tossed her punch aside.
"never said anything about counters" she said moving to the side and swipe kicking  
SMAS: School of Martial Arts and Swordsmanship

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff