Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wicca: Blessed Be

Back to Guilds

For anyone interested in Wicca, Paganism, or Witchcraft 

Tags: Wicca, Pagan, Witchcraft, New Age, Community 

Reply The Academy - - [classes, how-to's, guides] - - Ostara/Mabon Party! Join us!
[Guide] Chakra Points Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Galithrael

2,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:52 am
CraftyCow
The Third Eye Chakra.

Stimulates clairvoyance, the ability to see auras, chakras, spirit guides, faeries, magickal beings, angels and the soul. It can be difficult to open this chakra and usually requires meditation, particularly at first. It is rarely open all of the time in people and requires constant development.

Colour: Purple.
Crystals: Purple crystals such as amethyst, purple jasper, purple sapphire, purple flourite and also lapis lazuli (which is a deep blue and gold).
Food: Vitamin E, barley, wheat germ, water and chamomile.
Music: Stimulated by the musical note A.
Element: Electrical energy (technically not an element in the
traditional sense however this the energy that the third eye chakra recieves which can result in headaches and eye tension from prolongued use of computers and TV's etc)
Scents: Juniper, Rosemary.

Cannot be overactive as it requires constant development over time.

Underactive Symptoms Include: difficulty imagining focusing/concentrating, overly intellectual, cynical, sees a linear, rational, flat world. Inability to see the energy in the world and what is below face value.

Physical Symptoms of Imbalances: detached, headaches, eye problems/blindness, vivid/unpleasant dreams (if constantly open or subject to the energy levels constantly changing).

I know people who uses their third eye. I wanna know, how could I use it to?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:07 pm
Sign me up please? ^_^ I'd love to learn more razz  

Rainbow wonder

Fieryhexe

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:45 am
Probably to late to really actively join the class, but I wanted you to know that the information was thoroughly helpful and I have some fun ideas now!
Thank you =)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:50 am
apparently im under active in a lot of the chakras. i can't remember whether acu-puncture/pressure has anything to do with chakras (somewhere i got that idea, i don't know if its correct). if it does, would you recommend it?  

g95k

wikkedpixie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:02 am
Merry Meet to all my new friends. I would like to know if I can join this class and if so, what the requirements are while in it.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:06 pm
Sign me up for a student! :]  

leprosy lol

[Helmorana]

7,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:00 pm
Hohum. As best to my knowledge, CraftyCow left Gaia a few months ago, so I doubt there will be any updates from her side.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:57 pm
Is anyone going to continue the class? If so I would like to be added please. 3nodding  

PathlessPlot

Vintage Transformer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:01 pm
Are you saying that if I learn how to master my spleen chakra, I can get rid of my allergies?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:16 am
It's not a matter of mastering your chakras, it's making sure that they are not blocked so that the energy can flow freely through your body. When your chakras are blocked or sluggish - illeness can occur (mental and/or physical).

As far as allergy issues - I actully think that is more of a Heart or Throat chakra issue. The Heart chakra relates to lung function and circulatory system - issues include asthma. Your Throat chakra relates to the throat, ears, mouth and neck area - issuses include sore throats (which I sometimes get when my allergies are acting up). Since allergies have multiple symptoms it may really be a combination of some of the upper chakras including the Brow chakra - which relates to eyes, base of the skull and its issues include headaches.

A good book on the subject is Wheels of Life by Anodea Judith.  

too2sweet

Tipsy Fairy

Vintage Lego

5,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:22 pm
Do the chakras have anything to do with zodiac signs?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:54 pm
Not that I am aware of...they are energy centers in your body.  

too2sweet

Tipsy Fairy

o sunflower king

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:22 pm
It seems I have to work on my Base and Heart Chakra's a little. gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:08 pm
student please?
im having issues with my heart chakara, an intuitive reader told me it was shrivling upon itself, and that i dont need to try and please people.

i was wondering how to fix it, and i am feeling the effects of it now. im really sick and crying a lot and i cant tell y. please any pointers?  

Velloxys Twilight

too2sweet

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:13 pm
This is from the Jan 08 Newsletter, but I went ahead an reposted it here.

Quote:
The following is a meditation you can use to help clear any blockages that may be present in your chakras. Your chakras are energy centers in your body that correspond to certain aspect of our physical/mental health. When these centers are blocked illness can occur. There are 7 major chakras centers in the body. Each one has its own color and its own purpose (the following is a general list of associations, more details can be found at http://www.sacredcenters.com/chakras.html

1. Base (or perineum chakra), its color is red. It controls the legs, feet, bones, large intestine, and adrenal glands.
2. Sacral, its color is orange. It controls the reproductive system, kidneys and lower back.
3. Solar plexus (or stomach chakra), its color is yellow. It controls the digestive system, liver and gall bladder.
4. Heart, its color is green. It controls the lungs, heart, circulatory system, arms and hands.
5. Throat, its color is blue. It controls the throat, ears, mouth, shoulders and neck.
6. Brow, its color is indigo. It controls the eyes, base of the skull and the brow.
7. Crown, its color is violet. It controls the central nervous system and cerebral cortex.

User Image

Quote:
When you are ready - begin:
Sit/lay down in a comfortable position. Close your eyes. Remember to take slow, deep breaths,

Breathe in, and breathe out, and in again. Notice the endless cycle: breathing in, and breathing out, and in again. And with every breath that you let out, breathe out all of your stress, your cares, your concerns and your worries. And breathe in the calm, the peaceful, the relaxation. Breathe out all the negative, dark energies that have been dragging you down. And breathe in the positive light. Breathe in, breathe out, breathe in; and fill your body with warm glowing light. Feel your body completely relax as you let all your stress drift away. Take a few moments and simply breathe

When you are ready, imagine your body. And on your body there are 7 circles. Each one is an energy center (or a sub-station) that allows the life energy that is in all of us to flow freely through the body. Stop now for a moment and look at the big picture. Take a quick snapshot and note what is happening in each circle. When all is well, each one should be bright - with energy swirling and rotating as it flows through. Note any that seem dark, or any that are blocked or seem sluggish. Take a few moments and observe yourself. Attune yourself to the energy flow within your body.

When you are ready imagine a pure white light flowing up from the ground and flowing into your body through your feet. This is a warm, healing light - one which brings positive energies into the body and helps to clear out any blockages that you may have. When you are ready, the white light moves up your legs and into your first chakra - your base. Pause for a few moments until the energy has merged and the chakra point is rotating and bright. When you are ready, the white light moves up to your sacral chakra. Pause here until the energy has merged and the chakra point is rotating and bright. When you are ready, the white light moves up to your solar plexus chakra. Pause here until the energy has merged and the chakra point is rotating and bright. When you are ready, the white light moves up to your heart chakra. Pause here until the energy has merged and the chakra point is rotating and bright. When you are ready, the white light moves up to your throat chakra. Pause here until the energy has merged and the chakra point is rotating and bright. When you are ready the white light moves up to your brow chakra. Pause here until the energy has merged and the chakra point is rotating and bright. When you are ready the white light moves up to your crown chakra. Pause here until the energy has merged and the chakra point is rotating and bright. When you are ready the white light flows out of the top of your head like a fountain and its pure healing light rains down on your body and then flows back into the earth. Take a few moments now and observe yourself again. Notice how the energy in each chakra is flowing more freely. How each is bright with color and rotating with the energy that is swirling through your body. When you are ready you may open your eyes feeling recharged and refreshed.

You can use this meditation any time you need to recharge. If you have specific chakras that have strong blockages, it can take several "recharges" before it will become completely unblocked and you may need to pause at those chakra points for a little longer before the energy will begin to flow through the blockage.

------

Sources:
Wheels of Light by Anodea Judith, PhD

The Academy - - [classes, how-to's, guides] - - Ostara/Mabon Party! Join us!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games