Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Teen Sex, Pregnancy and Puberty Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for teenagers covering topics centering around teen sex, pregnancy, puberty, and other aspects of teen life. 

Tags: teens, puberty, sexuality, pregnancy, life issues 

Reply Rape & Abuse Subforum
Rape and Abuse Discussion Sticky - Updated 6/28 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Legionette

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 6:40 pm
Indalamar
The Legionette
crap. of all kinds of threads to have why one about rape?

scream This is what this guild is about... helping people with there problems... at least that is what I can see.... and to be little what people have put here... is... well I cant really say but basiclly somthing like Interwizz had to say.
I meant isnt better to forget things like that? I mean why would you wish to discuss some thing that you cant change and only hurts? I meant no offence to anyone.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 6:42 pm
Nods... didnt mean to flame... Just pisses me off this kind of stuff... but its better I tihnk to know that if you are tlaking to these people a new person (like me) it gives credit to them so you can know they know what they are talken a/b... thats all...  

Indalamar

Acrylic_Duckie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 7:05 pm
I don't know if either of you read what I posted. But the reason I did was to let other people know what I went through. I want other girls who may have gone through something similar to know that I'm here, I know what they are going through, and I can give advice if they choose to have it. I didn't mean to discuss my personal life in this thread but if it helps someone else who's scared and confused, then I'd GLADLY post it again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 7:32 pm
Acrylic_Duckie
I don't know if either of you read what I posted. But the reason I did was to let other people know what I went through. I want other girls who may have gone through something similar to know that I'm here, I know what they are going through, and I can give advice if they choose to have it. I didn't mean to discuss my personal life in this thread but if it helps someone else who's scared and confused, then I'd GLADLY post it again.
and I didnt have a problem with what you or any other person said. I was just wondering why any one person would wish to RECALL such and event. and I still havent been answer on my other question.  

The Legionette

Nikolita
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 12:35 am
The Legionette
Acrylic_Duckie
and I didnt have a problem with what you or any other person said. I was just wondering why any one person would wish to RECALL such and event. and I still havent been answer on my other question.

Because recalling it might help someone to deal and cope with it. Yeah it brings back painful memories, but I'm guessing that that is how someone has to get over it. Shoving it away and ignoring it won't do anything helpful to the person.
That, and people who have unfortunately been through such an experience can use it to help other people somehow.
Acrylic_Duckie meant well, and I have no problems with anything she's posted, so please don't get on her case.

The Legionette: This thread is meant for discussion of rape or violence or abuse of any sort.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:55 am
Nikolita
The Legionette
Acrylic_Duckie

Because recalling it might help someone to deal and cope with it. Yeah it brings back painful memories, but I'm guessing that that is how someone has to get over it. Shoving it away and ignoring it won't do anything helpful to the person.
That, and people who have unfortunately been through such an experience can use it to help other people somehow.
Acrylic_Duckie meant well, and I have no problems with anything she's posted, so please don't get on her case.

The Legionette: This thread is meant for discussion of rape or violence or abuse of any sort.
so you absoluotly willl not flame me for my story?  

The Legionette

SheenaFubayashi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 6:44 am
Okay, I want to be supportive, so I will tell you my story. Dont hate me for this. The person that did this isnt on Gaia, I think....So, here it goes:

I was on a date with this cute guy(no names), and we were hitting it off right away. We had dinner at this nice restuarant and then we went to a drive-in movie. He had his arm over the back off my chair, and I thought he was rather cute. He then during the intermission started kissing, and since he had been so nice, I thought I'd let him at least kiss. So we started, but then he started moving at a faster pace. For when I noticed some ropes in the back of his car, he said he'd be right back. I thought he was going for some refreshments, but he went to his trunk, pulled out some handcuffs, then opened my door and threw me into the backseat. HE tied up my legs, handcuffed my hands and stuck a gag into my mouth. He then proceeded to take a switchblade and cut off my clothes, leaving me nude to his pleasure. He analed me till I bled, then........he put it in the female area and climaxed in me. HE then got back in the car and rove off with me. He left me out near the highschool still nude and handcuffed. I was found the next morning by my friend as she went to school. She found me and took my straight home.

So that's my story. It hurts to say it, but I want people to know I'm there for them. Just know you are not alone.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 7:16 am
The Legionette
Nikolita
The Legionette
Acrylic_Duckie

so you absoluotly willl not flame me for my story?

As long as it's not rude, insulting or demeaning to anyone in this guild, then yes it should be ok.
I'll send you a PM if I find anything in it unacceptable, but you should be ok. 3nodding  

Nikolita
Captain

The Legionette

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 11:56 am
alright then. a long time ago when I was much younger. ( about 14 ) I molested a very young girl. she was my little cousin and she was very VERY young at the time. I didnt even want to do it. it was almost like I was watching my self do it from outside of my body. nor did I plan for it. I never once had a fantasy about it nor though about the next time she came over. I just randomly without thought of it grabbed her and walked away. I never raped or penetrated her, and I NEVER hurt her. the last time I did it she looked at me and said " God doesnt like it when you do this. " it scared me to death and ever since I've never touched her again. I wanted to tell some one when I was younger but I was afraid of going to jail. now that I'm older I know there is therapy for that kinda thing, but its to late now. its been hurting every night since I did it for the past 12 years and although I deserve it I cant stand it. I cant stand wallowing in pain every single night for some thing I didnt even want to do. I cant take it. and even thoug its long in the past and I'm over it now it still hurts.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 12:43 pm
Well... at least you were very young when you did this... You are also obvouisly very mad at your self... It was quite brave of you to share this.  

Indalamar

The Legionette

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:15 pm
Indalamar
Well... at least you were very young when you did this... You are also obvouisly very mad at your self... It was quite brave of you to share this.
trust me. I've tried every thing else. confessing was the only other thing. I couldnt even kill myself. gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 7:15 pm
It's never too late for therapy. If it's bothering you as much as it seems to be, even all these years later.  

Nikolita
Captain

The Legionette

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 8:05 pm
Nikolita
It's never too late for therapy. If it's bothering you as much as it seems to be, even all these years later.
well its not the act. its the things that have happened since then in my head.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 8:13 pm
The Legionette
Nikolita
well its not the act. its the things that have happened since then in my head.

Well again, if yo'ure unbalanced, or it's really really bothering you and you're feeling guilty, there's always counselling. Talking to someone might help, or you might be able to get some sort of medication that could help you with whatever's going on in your head?  

Nikolita
Captain

Velvet_eyes

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:19 am
Acrylic_Duckie
I was raped 10 years ago. I was 14. It was 1-ish AM. I was at a friends house about 3 blocks away from home. I was drunk and walking home. I was walking down the normal streets but it was dark. I was about 2 blocks from home and this guy passed me, walking in the opposite direction. He looked at me, I remember that. I didn't see his face but I saw his eyes. I think he grabbed me fron behind and pulled me into an alley that was right there. He hit me over the head repeatedly until I was almost passed out. He kept his hand over my mouth and shoved dirt and rocks in my mouth to try and keep me quiet. When he was done, he got up and kicked me in the stomach then ran off. I stood up and staggered home. I never told my mother about it, but I did tell the police. Unfortunately, they never found out who did it. Another bad thing happened when I found out I was pregnant from this. At that point I thought my life was over and I attempted suicide. While I was in the hospital, I had a miscarriage. It took me many years of counselling and medication to get over this horrible and tragic experience. The reason this seems so rushed as I type is probably due to the fact that I've talked about this so many times that it comes out faster than it does in my head. But I assure you, the feelings and hurt were real. I'm over it now. But it will always be a part of me.

I've said my bit. Feel free to comment.

OMFG! ok first of all. y were u drunk at 14? second, What the ******** are people thinking?!?! do they think one morning, "i'm gonna go rape someone today!"
I mean damn. Are they ******** insane?!? I mean, honestly!!!! Sometimes I just wanna....grrrrrr....can't even explain it's so bad!!!  
Rape & Abuse Subforum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff