Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 4: The Three R's, (Lit) RP, Reviews, & Reports (Debate/Essays/Creative Writing)
INTRODUCE YOURSELVES! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People?
  + one! ^_^
View Results

Lady Heatherington-Smythe

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:22 am
Name: Lady Heatherington-Smythe
Preferred name: Lady Heatherington-Smythe (please don't call me 'lady'. Not appreciated. It's rude. If you want to talk to me, type out my name.)
Where I live: England, bitches! xd
Hobbies: Horseriding, fencing, reading, writing, music (playing and listening), manga, anime, other films, hanging around with friends, making loud noises, singing christmas songs in harmony with my dear friend Kim at full volume whilst walking down corridors, sleeping.
About myself: I would say my favourite genre of film is heist. Like the italian job or ocean's 11. They're so briliant. But, on the other hand, my top three favourite films of all time are Howl's Moving Castle, V for Vendetta, and Love Actually (in no particular order). I am 5'7, blonde, greenish blue eyes. I've had more near death experiences than I can count on my fingers. I guess that's probably about it.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:05 am
Name ~ Crystal Orchid
Preferred Name ~ Crystal Orchid
Age ~ --
Wherever Do I Live ~ --
Occupation ~ --
Hobbies ~ Playing violin and piano, reading manga, watching the occasional anime, sewing, cosplaying, playing video games (Phoenix Wright and maybe even Pokemon)
About Me -- I'm a practicing gothic lolita, although I have a way to go. I prefer spending my time playing my violin, although I've been sewing in preparation for while, so I usually work at my desk. I'm an avid Furuba fan and I'm also learning Japanese, slowly as it's coming. I don't have much to say, but if you visit my profile or drop me a PM, I won't refuse to talk with you! 3nodding

Crystal Orchid

Shadowmoon Valken

Wealthy Trader

3,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:08 am
Name: Christina Jade Samara-McLeod (mother and father hard at names)
Preferred Name: Christina, Neko or Neko-chan or oni-chan (thats older sister right?)
Grade/Profession: first year at gymnazium (swedish)
Area you live in: Sweden
Hobbies: Anime, Reading, Gaia, Playing soccer, Singing, Video Games, RPing, Manga
A Little About You: i'm childish as hell but cute and playfull don't make me mad i don't have my Pyscho stamp for nothing... oh and i gotten hacked twice need help with getting accounts back couse the admins won't do s**t even thou i proved it all and i didn't do anything wrong  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:42 pm
Name: Mike
Preferred Name: Nitemare
Grade/Profession: first year high skool (9th grade)
Area you live in: New Jeresy
Hobbies: Anime, Reading, Gaia, Playing soccer, Sikateboarding, Video Games, RPing, Manga, football (kinda), music
A Little About You: umm........i dont know. im stubborn, spazzish, diabetic (w00t diabetics!!!!! xDDDD ) mmmm..........................likes music, sports, is not afraid to stick up for my friends, will help anyone with problems (social, emotional, idk and idc. u need help, i'll be here) and yea, i like anime and manga ^^  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

vampiress45

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:23 pm
Name: vampiress
Grade/Profession: freshmen
Area you live in: Michigan
Hobbies: I love sports right now I'm in three highschool sports Basketball. Track and Swimming. Swims my fav. I love to draw, color, and paint. I write things all the time and am constantly thinking of new things to write about so I really like to roleplay.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:25 pm
Name: Numbah/psycho_bunny_from_hell(used to be)
Preferred Name: Numbah!
Grade/Profession: Grade A Stay at home mom. =]
Area you live in: Over there! >_>!
Hobbies: World of Warcraft, roleplaying, manga reading, anime music video downloader and hoping to get back into making them, reading, Sonic player, and Smash Bros. player (Wario ftw!)
A Little About You: Well, I stated before that I'm a SAHM (stay at home mom). I babysit my 2 neices and 1 nephew after they get home from school, and adding my 8 month old baby, everything can get pretty hectic! I LOVE sushi, and meats. Fish especially. I don't like cheese and chocolate. Uhm...yeah....I can't really think of anything else...any questions, go ahead and ask me. =]

HI!!  

numbah23

Cassius Black

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:29 pm
Name: Cassius

Preferred Name: Cassius or Cass

Grade/Profession: Right now I'm focusing on my first baby. But I do have serveral certificates in BUsiness Technology.

Area you live in: South USA

Hobbies: (deep breath) Anime, Reading, Gaia, Writing, Video Games, RPing, Yaoi Manga, Cooking

A Little About You: To begin I love life and living so I must always be dong something or I'll go crazy. I'm currently pregnant with my first baby so there are some serious things going on. ^_^ I love to cook and watch retarded reality shows like Project Runway and America's Next Top Model. I also love Food Network. I draw anime pictures and am in the process of writing several books that probably will never be finished. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:06 pm
Yo, what's up? I'm Legend_of_Twilight and I'm a video game fan~

Name: Legend_of_Twilight
Preferred Name: Light, Ritsu, Twi/Twilight
Grade/Profession: 9th Grade
Area you live in: Way down south in Dixie, baby!~
Hobbies: Playing video games (Smash Brawl FTW!~); Drawing; Swimming; and Role playing, mostly.
A Little About You: Let's see... I guess I'm pretty easy to get-along with... As long as you can stand a little sarcasm now and then. XD
I love to RP(mostly fantasy stuff) either Lit. or "fast paced." I don't like chat speak if it's used way too much... Every now and then is okay. But... Yeah. That's pretty much it! :]  

Legend_of_Twilight

triple6punkie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:06 am
this is going to be short and sweet as I have to get going somewhere pretty soon

name: triple6punkie
aka: punkie
grade: freshman studying graphic design
area: south texas
hobbies: gaming, drawing, writing, rping, browsing livejournal nonsense
about me: mexican, chill, random, loud, creative, sarcastic, generally open-minded  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:28 pm
Name: krifox
Area: Philippines
Hobbies: playing .. hehe.. ^^
About ME: im neutral type.. for me im good looking.. add me up in friendster

http://profiles.friendster.com/krifox

burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes  

krifox

4,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200

Amuya Kyovein

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:50 pm

Name:
Amuya Kyovein

Preferred Name: Ami or Amu (ah-moo or ah-me XD pronunciation)

Grade/Profession: Highschool

Area you live in:
USA.....kill me. I WANT to travel though....

Hobbies:
Singing, Rping, drawing, writing short stories. My ferrets ^_^

A Little About You:
...You'll learn soon enough XP

So yeah hi waz up dont txt tlk to me and were cool. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:40 am
Name: Layla
Preferred Name: Aya/Ayla
Where: Asia, Philippines (go, pinoys!)
Hobbies: singing, pranking, writing stories, playing Videogames, RPing, drawing, sleeping
Me: I love rock, anime and the arts (art,literature, music) and I love video gamees and technology (gadgets)  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Inamax

Hygienic Bloodsucker

7,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:25 pm
Name: Ina
Area: Ahem Sofia, Bulgaria ( that's in earope )
Hobbies: drawing ( not that of a hobby now when I'm an art student but still ), reading, music, forums
About me: Uhm.. I love yaoi, I read a lot of books and fanfictions, I type literate ( I believe ), English is not my 1st languadge, I'm not patient, and I am veryy greedy >.>  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:30 pm
Hais! I'm Kattee or KT-san, I luffles writing but I am uber shy about it irl. sweatdrop I love anything British, s'pecially British sci-fi (I'm a Dr.Who fanatic so if you diss my Doctor you'll end up without a head or soul >P) and British rock. I love to RP as well, generally medieval/fantasy/romance. If anyone wants an RP or an extra person in a RP just PM me! <3 I'm really friendly and I'm always up for a chat, so dun be shy!

Luff ya' peoples! <3  

craZperson

Lazuli Bunting

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:56 pm
Hey there! I'm Rainey... and I've kind of got this thing about being neurotic about people hunting me down and killing me via internet, so I'm not going to post much about my personal life...

Anyway, I'm new to Gaia. I'm inquisitive sometimes to the point of annoyance, and I flatter people quite well, should anyone need an ego boost. You're all very pretty (lame, I know, I know).

I love writing. I can't remember a time when I didn't - I literally wrote volumes back in third grade. If I don't write at least one page a day I go absolutely insane. It's more than just a hobby or an outlet - it's part of who I am.

Tied for second place in the "part of who I am" hobbies realm are theater and photography. Forgive me if I make random Samuel Beckett or Shakespeare references only I understand. Also, if I say something about "burning", I"m only referring to adding gray to the highlights.

I believe in fate, destiny and true love. But I try to make things happen on my own.  
4: The Three R's, (Lit) RP, Reviews, & Reports (Debate/Essays/Creative Writing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games