Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 4: The Three R's, (Lit) RP, Reviews, & Reports (Debate/Essays/Creative Writing)
INTRODUCE YOURSELVES! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People?
  + one! ^_^
View Results

Sir Alexandria Milke

5,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:57 pm
Hey people! The name's Kris. I'm thirteen and I live on Florida, U.S.A. I enjoy reading, rping, writing, litsening to music, as I am now. lol. I am probably the coolest person you will ever meet, and the weirdest. Pm me sometime if you wanna talk or rp. E.R.C.F.M.

Evil
Robot
Chickens
From
Mars  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:46 pm
Name: bleached.dragon
Preferred Name: Well, somehow I got tagged with the nickname Bleachie, which you can call me...
Age: Old enough to do stuff, but not enough to drive... >.<
Grade/Profession: Student
Area you live in: Bottomless Pit of Despair in the US of A (seriously, a lot of people I've met can't locate my state on a map)
Hobbies: Ice Skating, Tennis, Drawing, Writing, Running around and screaming, etc.
A Little About You: Hm... I don't have a life to speak of, but the part I have is spent in a trance. I try to be humorous, and fail... and I sing (badly). I adore writing, but use a lot of sarcastic voice, therefore, I nearly crashed and burned on a paper... ;.;

bleacheddragon

YourLovelyBear

Beloved Bear

17,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:24 am
Why don't you just...

Hmm; I don't ever recall stopping by here. <3

I'm Teddy, or Bear. Fourteen years young, and an aspiring author. At least, trying to be one.
I love family and friends.
I enjoy anime, manga, video games, watching TV, going on the computer, and creating (art of any sorts).
Hmm; I think I live across your street in those trashcans o:
Just kidding; I reside in Maryland ;D
What else; I love grammar. It's quite scary how I love semi-colons and ellipsis. Andd. I used to LOVE roleplaying. I stopped a while ago, though. I'm Asian. Yeah. I don't know what else to say anymore.

Toodle-loo :3

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:03 pm
hi you can call me Rei! I am a Westerner(as of recently) .
I am more of a reader than a writer. I love fantasy and John Grisham books.  

AceTrainerBrooke

Dedicated Citizen

9,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Pie Pusher 50

Sudoku Kitten

Bashful Lover

16,075 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:44 am
Name: Kittenofshadow
Preferred Name: Kitten
Grade/Profession: Just graduated/unemployed emo
Area: The peninsula of the USA
Hobbies: roleplaying on Gaia; seriously, I have more of a life on here than I do IRL
A little about you: Read the About Me section of my profile.^^ I'm lazy.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:18 am
Hello, my name is Danielle, but I prefer Dani. I'm fourteen going on fifteen this Thursday. I live in boring old Michigan. And not even Detroit. It's the dead Upper Peninsula. I love writing, reading, and I'm an aspiring artist. I love painting and sculpting the most, but any art is fine with me. Roleplaying is basically my life on gaia, and its the reason I keep coming back.

Hmm, what else? Oh, I absolutely LOVE horror movies! Who doesn't love a good slasher film once and a while?

And that's a half introduction to me and my life.

clivethemagicalfish

ribbonforluv

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:08 pm
name - Ribbonforluv
prefered nam - Evi
age - 14
grade/profession - 9th grade
intrest - *sits down in corner and mumbles*....im a vampyeress.....i like..reading,manga,writing poetry, animals(especially cats), romance..(anything romantic and i'll take it..[dramas,novels,movies,series,manga,plays, etc etc]) ....i like sharp objects and dark corners...i also enjoy sulking in my darkened room... and um... ya..i have a thing for sweets.. especially chocolate...any type of chocolate..and i love shiny things.. fav. color is silver and i'll read almost any manga u give me.. it just has to have good plot and hot main characters..um.. ya tats it..*turns around in my corner and sulks*

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:00 am

Name: Blue Stem Cell
Preferred Name: Celly
Grade/Profession: Just done a National Diploma in Graphic Design and in September I start my 3 year Bachelor Honours Degree in GD. ^^
Area you live in: North England, UK
Hobbies: Where to start. Marvel Comics for one thing. I've been collecting them since I was 9 (they where hard for to collect when i was younger) I love the X-men, Nightcrawler, Anole, Deadpool. (who very much is an X-men, he has marvel girl costume to prove it.)

I also love Graphic Design, Typography. I RP, I write fanfcition. All the geek stuff, you name it, I probably do it. blah, there's more but...XD

Blue Stem Cell

kuro kittie

Conservative Bloodsucker

6,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:19 pm
Name: kuro kittie
Preferred Name: Kittie
Grade/Profession: Graduated High School, going to college for PA
Area you live in: Florida (old people central -.-)
Hobbies: Writing, singing, composing lyrics, helping friends with writing, talking on the phone, roleplaying, reading manga, drawing avie art (want to see my work, just pm me....note...not advertising)
A Little About You: I'm short, about 5'1. I have a wonderful boyfriend named Kenny-kun. I do warn you now, I am bipolar, but not so much so. I write fanfiction on fanfiction.net. If you wish to see, my screen name is "Aishiteru Sabaku no Gaara." I tend to write poetry when I am most sensitive, therefore, I put my heart into it. My life revolves around Gaia and writing and singing. Not much left to say.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:07 am
I am Akarii. Akarii "Death" Saisoko. I became a ninja at age 9. Now I am 14. SO BACK OFF!!! I hate being annoyed. And don't say ninja are dumb. if you do I'll kill you with the bloody end of your arm. ((Not kidding)) User Image
This is Death, hence Akarii "Death" Saisoko. I have one other side. I call her Comatose. Since.... She sleeps.... ALOT. I have only seen her wake up for a few people.... Comatose looks like this:
User Image. Comatose is the youngest of us. Death the oldest. Thats all. You should be able to tell when death and Comatose((If she ever wakes up)) Are talking. Death likes to color her words. And comatose likes to italisize them  

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25

Empresss Spiral

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:47 am
Hello!!!My name is Rhiannon, I'm thirteen and I live in the United States (Oregon). I love anime and manga, and i like drawing, writing, reading, playing video games, and swimming.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:49 am
Hello!!!My name is Rhiannon, I'm thirteen and I live in the United States (Oregon). I love anime and manga, and i like drawing, writing, reading, playing video games, and swimming. My username is Empresss Spiral, andi prefer to be called Spiral or Spira (spyra) blaugh  

Empresss Spiral

Kyoushitsu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:59 am
Name: Kyoushitsu
Grade/Profession: Student
Area you live in: Private information.
Hobbies: Reading, RP-ing, music (specifically playingviolin and guitar), TV, nature
A Little About You: I have recently discovered a new love for camping. And I'm a first year, soon to be second, Japanese student. I spend way too much time on Gaia.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:51 pm
name: luna
area i live in: the desert valley
hobbies: maybe
a little about me: twisted evil twisted question question question  

LUNA C

4: The Three R's, (Lit) RP, Reviews, & Reports (Debate/Essays/Creative Writing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games