Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 4: The Three R's, (Lit) RP, Reviews, & Reports (Debate/Essays/Creative Writing)
INTRODUCE YOURSELVES! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People?
  + one! ^_^
View Results

sara-ane

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:01 pm
This is the place where you tell us all about yourself! You don't have to tell us your deepest darkest secrets (Mine is that I'm a cat in real life. My owner taught me how to type.) I don't even want to know your real name. However, as we all are going to be playing here, we may as well get to know eachother.
You may either follow this form or just give us the info you wish to share. I do wish to know your age though, if you are under thirteen (fifteen in a few cases) there may be a few RPs I will restrict you from. Sorry, but I need to cover my butt!

Name: Sara-ane
Preferred Name: Sara
Grade/Profession: Secretary/Receptionist/Proofreader
Area you live in: South USA (DIXIE!!!)
Hobbies: (deep breath) Anime, Reading, Gaia, Writing, Singing, Teaching, Vidio Games, RPing, Manga, General Goofing around with friends
A Little About You: Well, I guess the most interesting thing about me is that I constantly am doing churchy voulenteer work. I teach kids choir, Sunday School, Bible School, Nursury worker, Adult Choir, and anything else that needs to be done. I'm a Southern Baptist and I consider myself open minded for that denomonation. My first name is Greek, and means helper of men. I think I live up to that name rather well. ^_^
I'm working on a book, true story, novel, horror, I'm the main character. Lol. I've had a life... I may bounce ideas off you people if I get stuck.

That's me in a nutshell! Ja-ne!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:50 pm
Hi! I'm Amara, I'm 17! I love to write, read, sing. watch anime, hang out with my friends, and stay at home with my two nephews! I am fighting with my epilepsy right now and have alot stress in my life! I'm a full time student as a Senior in High School! I love to eat chocolate and play cribbage! My life is boring really!  

AmaraPierce

sara-ane

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:41 am
Welcome!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:58 am
Name: Raven
Preferred Name: Raven/Rae
Grade/Profession: Senior in HS
Area you live in: N/A
Hobbies: Reading, homework (lol), friends, movies, music, voulenteer work~

I also have a thread that I'm looking for writers in who want to write a story about my avatar here.  

winterraven89

Greedy Bloodsucker

sara-ane

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:34 am
Wow great avatar! Welcome!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:34 pm
Name: Skarrina is good enough for you

Preferred Name: Skarrina

Grade/Profession: college student, genetics major - worker at a natural history museum, gluer of plants

Area you live in: South Carolina

Hobbies: fencing, computer games, keeping freshwater aquariums

A Little About You: I am here because of Sara-ane.

Any questions?  

Skarrina

sara-ane

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:46 pm
*Huggles Skar*
Yay! Velcome! and I love the cat ears lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:53 pm
Yeh I've been wanting to get some tiger ears and a tail to wear during game days. XD Too bad the campus bookstore charges important appendages for them.  

Skarrina

sara-ane

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:57 pm
does thou want a tail too?
What kind?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:58 pm
sara-ane
does thou want a tail too?
What kind?

No no, in real life.

Hehe... this weekend we face the Gamecocks. We've got rubber chickens strung up in the trees all over campus. It's beautiful.  

Skarrina

sara-ane

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:59 pm
lol! I wish I could see that.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:03 pm
Is there any other specific introduction type questions I should answer? I wrote like a page about how great fencing was before I realized it, and though no one could relate and deleted it.  

Skarrina

sara-ane

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:01 am
put whatever you care about in here.
Not many can relate to me being a southern baptist and a teacher of kids but I put it.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:48 pm
Alrighty then

A little more about me:

I've only been fencing a little over a year but I think its the greatest thing ever. My weapon is epee, meaning I can hit any part of your body and I don't have to take turns. The fewer rules, the better. Like I said, I'm a genetics major. I want to do clinical research and work with mentally disabled people. I'm not sure if I want to be a full-on MD though. I am scared of small children, deer, horses, and being controlled. I like chickens, rock music, military strategy and first person shooter games, and Vault. I do not rp anymore. I used to with Sara lots. The political affiliation quizzes tell me I'm a libertarian. My favorite saying is "We shall find a way or we shall make one." I hate pine cones, mayonaisse (unless it is with bananas), and the lead singer of Limp Bizkit. I believe pirates are better than ninjas.  

Skarrina

sexyslayer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:48 pm
Name: Gloria Caballero
Preferred Name: Glor
Grade/Profession: 12th grade
Area you live in: Vancouver,Wa
Hobbies: (deep breath) Anime, Reading, Gaia, Writing, Singing, roleplaying, poetry, myspace
A Little About You: I'm 5'0" with brown hair and brown eyes. Love to sing and was born in Walla Walla Washington. Is friendly,kind and smart and loves meeting new people. Loves the movie "etenal sunshine of the spotless mind" and love mexican food and pasta. mrgreen  
4: The Three R's, (Lit) RP, Reviews, & Reports (Debate/Essays/Creative Writing)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games